- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V6 200 OX66
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Like-new, lift kept, hardtop, great visibility, economical to operate and absolutely turn-key for immediate fun!! "KBK" is the perfect Florida boat to fish, cruise or dive from. Her layout is well thought out plus her ride is dry and comfortable. She can go inshore shallow or offshore for the big ones. The Yamaha's are efficient and reliable marine power. She has a well laid out cabin with galley and head. Plenty of storage everywhere with a large lazarette in the deck for extra storage. Don't let "KBK" get away from you.
Bring all offers .... seller is motivated!
- LOA: 30 Displacement: 5950
- Total Power: 200
- Fuel: 234 Fresh Water: 20
- WOW!! Low Hours ... Loaded with Electronics ... Very Clean Like-new, lift kept, hardtop, great visibility, economical to operate and absolutely turn-key for immediate fun!! "KBK" is the perfect Florida boat to fish, cruise or dive from. Her layout is well thought out plus her ride is dry and comfortable. She can go inshore shallow or offshore for the big ones. The Yamaha's are efficient and reliable marine power. She has a well laid out cabin with galley and head. Plenty of storage everywhere with a large lazarette in the deck for extra storage. Don't let "KBK" get away from you. Bring all offers .... seller is motivated!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step into her huge cockpit through her large transom door from the swim platform. Her helm is centerline, with great visibility. Built-in seating in front of the helm with built-in cooler and storage. Step into her cabin and you have a huge V-berth, galley and storage. She truly is a perfect Florida boat! Quality construction with exemplary engineering make this Pursuit a high end built vessel.
- Cabin / Stateroom / Head
- Opening cabin portholes Fresh water sink In-cabin rod storage V-berth with good head room Head with holding tank and macerator Reading lights Book shelf Storage
- Furuno FCU 292 color sonar/dual transducer Northstar 952X GPS Icom IC-M59 VHF radio Furuno IC90 Loran Simrad Robertson AP11 autopilot Remote windlass control Clarion M3170 AM/FM cassette stereo Ritchie compass Yamaha digital engine gauges
- Mechanical Equipment
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass with remote at helm 100' rode line and chain Anchor line storage Digital engine gauges Fortress anchor/chain Built-in bow pulpit Spare set stainless steel props Fresh and salt water wash down pumps Trim tabs Yamaha 602 binnacle controls Safety engine kill switch
- Electrical System
- 12 volt electrical system 12 volt battery charger with 110V outlet (2) 12 volt batteries Separate 12 volt switch panel
- Huge lazarette storage box in the floor Coaming bolsters (4) rod holders in gunwales Full transom with door to swim platform Bait prep with wash down in transom Fish box in transom Built in live well (8) rocket launchers with (4) under gunwale rod storage racks Built-in coolers under front seats with cushions 6'5" of hard top head clearance Outriggers
- All decks are non-skid (including side decks) Hard top with 3 sided Strataglass enclosures Spare props Windlass with 100' anchor rode 6'5" head room under hard top Removable swim ladder
- White hull Complete detail November 2008
- Broker's Remarks
- "KBK" is a one-owner boat, very well maintained. Open check book service and preventative maintenance. This is a really clean turn-key boat!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Gregg Somerville at Galati Yacht Sales, P.O. Box 862; 900 South Bay Blvd., Anna Maria, FL 34216 at Sales: 941-757-1365, Direct: 813-495-0301, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here