- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Team Galati" is being sold as a NEW DEMO boat. This proven tournament winner has raised many Billfish, including two Blue Marlin double headers this summer. The boat is loaded with many upgrades and looks like new. Detailed on a daily basis, her full-time mate keeps her maintained to the highest possible standards. She comes with a 1-year Viking warranty and an Extended Engine warranty plan. Her original retail asking price of $1,644,391 has been drastically reduced. Call me direct for a great deal! Trades Welcome.
- Vessel Walk-Thru
- Designed for both fishing and cruising, the 46' Open is bursting with blue-water capabilities and yacht club panache. Tournament and casual fishermen alike will appreciate the attention to detail in the 121 square foot cockpit garnered from the thousands of hours Viking puts into competitive fishing every year. The cockpit features a molded non-skid deck for secure footing, a laminated mounting plate in the deck for a fighting chair, a rocket launcher and table, thirsty scuppers, a walk-through transom door with lift gate and locking latches on the deck hatches, which use stainless-steel gas springs. Insulated recessed in-deck boxes accommodate the catch of the day and clean up fast with a powerful pump out system. The boxes can be configured in a variety of ways and can also be used for gear stowage, ice chipper output, or plumbed for an available live well. As you expect from Viking, nothing is left to chance, so the cockpit is well appointed with amenities such as flush rod holders, recessed hardware, fresh and raw-water washdown systems, tackle stowage, rounded coamings, and more. The observation mezzanine in the upper cockpit is accented with inviting Sunbrella cushions, and houses a bait freezer, stowage compartment, and engine room access. A step leading to the bridge deck doubles as an insulated drink box. The airy command bridge deck is framed front and sides with a wraparound windshield, equipped with wipers, washers, and an integrated enclosure track. Three Murray Product adjustable helm seats afford ideal sight lines and the centerline helm is equipped with power assisted hydraulic steering and electronic engine controls. Recessed electronic boxes with clear acrylic fronts protect the equipment from the elements and remain viewable in any weather for safety and security. In addition, two radio boxes flank the helm and provide a convenient location for accessory controls and switches. Abaft the command area, there is an L-shaped lounge to port with rod stowage below and a molded console to starboard with stowage and a refrigerator/icemaker.
- Optional Equipment
- Teak Decking Mezzanine and Step Layout: Gloss Finish Throughout Two Stateroom Layout Electronic Trolling Valves Electronic Single-Lever Controls for Helm Pod Helm Air Conditioning Live Well in Sole Transom Box Plumbed as Live Well with Glass Window Transom Coaming with Gate and Transom Fish Box Bow Pulpit Lewmar V2 SS Windlass (GYPSY and Drum) Boat Show Accessory Kit Décor: Luxury Edition Refrigerated Cockpit Step Box MAN V10 1100 CRM/1100MHP Dual Power Steering Pumps (Port Engine) Fiberglass Side Thru Hulls Release Teak Helm Pod Split Lid for Cockpit Fish Box Corian Countertop Salon Door Type Catches on Stateroom Doors Upgraded Sofa Style Two Multicolor Underwater Lights Electric Teaser Reels
- Palm Beach Tower w/molded Top, Single Perimeter Rail 5" Gap, Brushed Pipe (2) Antenna Standoff, (2) Halyards, Radar Pod Express Oval Style w/Sliding Door, Molded 1-P Standing Platform
- Furuno Electronics Package - Radar Navnet 3D MFD CP 12.1 6' Open Array - 72 N.M. 12KW UHD, GPS - Navnet 3D MFD CP 12.1 Video Sounder - Navnet 3D MFD CP 12.1, Autopilot - AP24, SAT-Phone - KVH FB150, SAT TV - 18" TV Dish
- Standard Equipment
- Fuel Priming Pumps 24V Additional Fuel Tank Forward (Total 2 Tanks) Recessed Electronics Boxes Hull Color Snow White Galley Under Counter Refrigerator and Freezer with Drawers Salon Cocktail Table White Trim Interior Lights Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set Generator Gas Water Separator Awlgrip Brass Thru-Hulls/Sea Strainers in Engine Room & Forward Bilges Fuel Filters Snow White 110V Outlet on Aft Bulkhead at Entranceway Paint All Pumps Except Fresh Water Pump Snow White Oval Exhaust Outlets Sealand Head System Overboard Discharge Head Awlgrip Forward Bilge and Anchor Locker Magnetic Switches on all Bilge Lights Push Button Catches on Electronics Boxes Gas Springs on Electronics Box Lids VHF Radio ICOM-604 Mezzanine Cockpit Transom Swim Steps Awlgrip Lazarette Y-Valves for Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns in Cockpit Freezer Storage in Mezzanine Seat Dividers in Mezzanine Freezer Fresh Water Washdown at Bow Inside Anchor Locker
- Displacement: 52670
- MAN 1100CR 833 P, 834 S, read 1-25-13 Extended Service Coverage Cruise speed: 30-33 knots, burning 80 gallons per hour 300-mile range (approximately), 30 knots 6-8 knots, 4 gallons per hour at trolling Gen hours 988, read 1-25-2013 In-service date January 18, 2012, She has factory MAN coverage until January 2014
- A sliding contoured door leads below to the salon, galley, and overnight accommodations. The master stateroom is forward and provides a double island berth with stowage below, a maple-lined hanging locker, air conditioning, reading lights, and a 19-inch flat screen television. The second stateroom features upper and lower berths and a hanging locker. The galley features a three-burner electric cooktop, microwave/convection oven, large capacity drawer style refrigeration, Corian counters and sink with built-in garbage disposal, and Amtico vinyl flooring. Opposite the galley, the salon is fully air conditioned and has an L-shaped lounge with rod stowage underneath. Teak cabinetry, a 22-inch flat screen television, a stereo, carpeting and a teak high-low cocktail table are among the standard items. The head is nicely appointed with Amtico flooring, a fiberglass shower stall, a one-piece molded Corian counter with a built-in sink, electric MSD, linen locker, and air conditioning. In the engine room, Viking’s engineering benchmarks are industry famous. The engines have been upgraded to the V10 MANs. The common rail diesels are mounted to powder-coated structural steel web frame beds that are secured to intermediate vacuum bagged composite bulkheads, which ensure drive train alignment for silky smooth trolling and minimal vibration. A 17.5 kW Onan generator supplies electrical power underway and a voltage stabilizer isolation transformer delivers clean dockside power. For clean, dry engine combustion air, there is a Delta T ventilation system with supply and discharge fans for proper fresh air supply and water intrusion suppression. The engine room is painted in bright white Awlgrip for easier maintenance and all daily engine fluid checks are inboard for accessibility. This vessel is well equipped and ready to fish.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht