- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
You'll never see another that can compare with "Vintage Lady"!
At first glance, you know it is a 47 Chris Craft Commander motor yacht. But, that's where the similarity ends and a completely remanufactured, beautifully finished motor yacht awaits your inspection. The owner, a veteran of several previous total remanufacturing projects, always appreciated the timeless, classic design of the 47 commander and decided to completely remanufacture one of these truly classic motor yachts with all new propulsion, mechanical systems, wiring, plumbing and build it to an efficient and dependable, current day technology equipped, fabulous cruising yacht in a beautifully designed hull and superstructure.
Everything in the original hull was gutted, the hull interior was completely urethaned, new Yanmar diesels and all new mechanical systems, wiring, plumbing, tanks, rudders and linkage were expertly installed and a completely new designer interior was commissioned and completed. The entire exterior was peeled and then painted with Awlgrip. ""Vintage Lady"" is truly a "one of a kind" 47 commander.
- Displacement: 35,480 lb.
- Total Power: 315 Cruising Speed: 17 knots @ 3400 rpm
- You'll never see another that can compare with "Vintage Lady"! At first glance, you know it is a 47 Chris Craft Commander motor yacht. But, that's where the similarity ends and a completely remanufactured, beautifully finished motor yacht awaits your inspection. The owner, a veteran of several previous total remanufacturing projects, always appreciated the timeless, classic design of the 47 commander and decided to completely remanufacture one of these truly classic motor yachts with all new propulsion, mechanical systems, wiring, plumbing and build it to an efficient and dependable, current day technology equipped, fabulous cruising yacht in a beautifully designed hull and superstructure. Everything in the original hull was gutted, the hull interior was completely urethaned, new Yanmar diesels and all new mechanical systems, wiring, plumbing, tanks, rudders and linkage were expertly installed and a completely new designer interior was commissioned and completed. The entire bottom was peeled and replaced with 2 layers of bi-axial cloth and 6 coats of epoxy. The entire exterior was prepared and then painted with Awlgrip. "Vintage Lady" is truly a "one of a kind" 47 Commander.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Completely redesigned and executed floor plan with huge air conditioned aft deck for entertaining, mid ship salon with galley and dinette forward. Guest stateroom with head is forward and the aft master stateroom has a king size bed with an ensuite head and shower. The engine room is under the salon floor. Her interior is finished in an ivory mica with solid teak trim, oak floors throughout, Corian countertops, and more! EVERYTHING is NEW !!
- Custom built staircase down from aft deck with 4 steps (3) storage cabinets under stairs Ivory mica interior with solid teak trim Rattan 3 drawer cabinet with 19" Sharp flat panel color TV mounted atop Phillips DVD player in cabinet CruiseAir air conditioning control for salon 24,000 BTU unit (split between (2) 12,000 BTU air handlers) Starboard side master electrical breaker panel and 12 volt master disconnects in studwall (2) beige Ultrasuede recliner chairs Starboard side storage cabinet in studwall Oak tongue-in-groove flooring with precision cut floor hatches, walnut trim edges on hatches Portside double storage cabinets in studwall Remote control for Maspower generator White vinyl headliner with (7) 12 volt overhead lights Window shades
- To port, forward of salon U-shaped galley with wrap around Corian counter top Single well sink with cutting board and stainless steel fixture NuWave infrared oven NuWaved induction stove Sharp Carousel microwave oven (4) under counter storage drawers (4) under counter storage cabinets Tundra under counter refrigerator Tundra under counter freezer
- To starboard, forward of salon Corian top dinette table on pedestal mount Bench seating for 4 with cushion and storage underneath Double storage cabinet with sliding doors in starboard studwall Double storage cabinet in forward bulkhead
- Master Stateroom - Aft
- Centerline king size bed with high density foam mattress, 4 large pullout drawers under bed platform, under-platform pencil lighting, mattress cover and fitted sheets (9) pullout drawers, port and starboard in custom cabinetry (total of 18) Built in end tables, port and starboard with drawers and storage cabinet underneath Hanging locker in aft port bulkhead (4) overhead 12 volt light fixtures Ivory mica finish with solid teak trim Horizontal planks above port and starboard drawers in ash - great contrast! Full white vinyl headliner Aft starboard bulkhead cabinet houses Cablemaster unit Center aft bulkhead cabinet for sheet storage, etc. First alert smoke/CO detector and alarm Port side dressing vanity with mirror, (3) storage drawers and (12) 12 volt lights Splendide combination washer/dryer unit in forward port bulkhead cabinet Bi-fold door hanging locker in forward bulkhead Large storage cabinet in aft companionway Dedicated 12,000 BTU CruiseAir unit with control
- Master Head
- Located aft, opens to master stateroom Crown electric MSD Large shower with sit down seat Corian top lavatory with single well sink, Delta fixture and storage cabinet underneath Large mirror 110 volt duplex outlet Vinyl head liner with (2) 12 volt overhead lights Single porthole window with shade Linen locker Tankwatch monitor panel
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Stacked bunks against port hullside with high density foam mattresses and 4 storage drawers under the lower berth CruiseAir control for 8,000 BTU unit Pocket door entry from salon area 4-drawer storage chest White vinyl headliner with (3) 12 volt overhead lights Custom built high gloss finish teak desk/table against starboard hullside with (3) storage drawers, Wi-Fi antenna with amplifier, (3) 110 volt duplex outlets Horizontal ash strips against port and starboard hullside, above desk Hanging locker
- Guest Head
- Forward of guest stateroom Crown electric MSD Corian counter top Single well sink with fixture Large mirror Storage cabinets in port and starboard studwalls Storage under lavatory Tankwatch panel
- Smoked glass, 3 sides Centerline mounted helm station with full analog engine function gauges Hydraulic wheel steering Dual lever Morse clutch and throttle units Ritchie power damp compass Remote control for windlass Remote control for spotlight Engine alarm system (low oil press/high water temp) Fireboy override control (3) windshield wipers and washers Trim tab control Port and starboard engine Racor fuel filter vacuum gauges 12 volt electronic breaker panel Vacuum style engine synchronizer gauge Leaning post at helm station in lieu of seat (2) overhead hatches in hard top at helm area
- All flush mounted in helm console Furuno 1623 radar with enclosed dome antenna on hard top Uniden ES VHF-FM radio Garmin 2010C GPS map system ComNav autopilot Digital depth indicator
- Electrical System
- New Maspower 13 kW diesel generator- 120/240 volt (69 hours), with sound enclosure Guest 20 amp 12 volt automatic charger Charles 50 amp 12 volt automatic charger Guest 20 amp 12 volt automatic charger New 12 volt master disconnect switch panel Entire vessel completely re-wired during refit to highest standards 12/24 volt DC, negative ground system 110/220 volt AC system Cablemaster shore cord system Total of 6 batteries in boxes - 2 for thruster and windlass, in series for 24 volts New electrical breaker panel
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin FWC Yanmar 6LPA-STP 315 HP engines with ZF 2.85/1 marine gears, new in 2004 Morse manual engine controls Brand new CruiseAir systems throughout Hydraulic steering 12 volt electric fuel prime pumps Racor 75900 Max fuel filters on mains Racor 900MA on generator and fuel polishing system
- Engine Room
- Welded and bolted aluminum salon floor frame with floor hatches into engine room Heat and sound insulation Generator and Yanmar main engines Urethaned hull interior Fluorescent lighting in engine room and bilge storage areas Fuel polishing system Fuel manifold
- Aft Deck
- Covered with full length fiberglass hardtop Port and starboard access from side decks Full Eisenglass enclosure with "U"-zips Sampson post in aft port and starboard corners for mooring Full white vinyl headliner with (3) overhead 12 volt light fixtures Cablemaster housing CruiseAir air conditioning, 24,000 BTU Port side bench seat with cushions, aft of helm (4) Rattan chairs with glass top table Eisenglass drop panels in lieu of wing doors
- (2) Sampson stainless steel posts on aft deck for mooring (2) Sampson stainless steel posts on foredeck for mooring (2) 10" stainless steel midship cleats, port and starboard Lewmar 24 volt horizontal windlass, Delta anchor, lead chain and rode, anchor chute with roller assembly Molded fiberglass finished with Awlgrip paint Custom design and built stainless steel bow and side stanchions and hand rails Port and starboard access gates to side decks 2 FRP foredeck dunnage boxes
- Original hull was gutted, all machinery, wiring and plumbing removed, hull interior epoxied, hull exterior was shaved to remove gelcoat, new barrier coats applied and then painted with Awlgrip Solid hand-laid fiberglass Bottom paint New water tight bulkheads installed in 2005 12 volt navigation lights Spurs on shafts Vetus bow thruster installed in 2005 Fluorescent lighting in all bilge areas New bronze spade style rudders New struts and cutlass bearings New stainless steel 2" shafts New 4 blade 24x24 propellers All new steering linkage New porthole windows and frames Trim tabs
- Brand new epoxy coated aluminum fuel tanks, custom built for this vessel, installed during refit. Total 460 gallon capacity reported 12 volt DC fuel transfer pump Fireboy FE-24 halon fire extinguishing system All windows are 3/8" tinted safety glass and are permanently sealed with 3M sealant New porthole windows and frames Complete set of manuals for every system on boat Electric/air horn (3) Kidde 50C canister extinguishers 4-step boarding ladder with fittings port and starboard Every system on board is NEW Fuel polishing system Owner states 7.5 knots at 1600 rpm at 3 GPH (2) holding tanks with Y-valves and macerator pumps with overboard discharge Pictorial history of the total refit is available (6) adult life jackets and life ring