- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2010 Custom built 31 Bertram replica by Elite Marine. Completely rebuilt and customized. Twin 315 hp Yanmar diesel engines - 50 hours and custom half tower, ready to fish!
The Elite 31 takes its heritage from the popular 31 Bertram Bahia Mar Sportfish model but is a new construction with all of the refinements of a small modern Express Fisherman. The finish is to high custom yacht standards from the Awlgrip exterior paint to the neatly bundled and fastened wire harnesses.
Elite Marine Specialists in St. Petersburg, Florida is a well-respected Tampa Bay area yacht yard that re-constructs vintage Bertram's and custom constructs Bertram-influenced sportfishing yachts.
One of the more costly facets of the Elite Marine approach to custom construction is use of custom molds to fabricate virtually every major component. From the exterior cockpit gunwale cap with molded in livewell to the completely molded interior pan liner and even the interior headliner are smooth molded components with a high luster and an easy-to-maintain finish.
The choice of hardware and equipment is appropriately matched to the high-end construction technique. The propulsion engines are well suited to this size and type vessel. The overall result is a well conceived and constructed vessel with a classic appearance that should maintain its good looks over the long haul with a minimum of effort.
- Full fiberglass liner Single berth AC/DC refrigerator Storage AM/FM/CD stereo Stereo speakers Custom security system 110V GFCI outlet Standing headroom Easy maintenance and cleaning Interior 12V lights Rope locker access
- Vacuflush marine toilet Privacy door Vanity with sink Storage cabinets Shower Hot and cold pressure water
- Lower Helm
- Hydraulic steering - tilt Captain chair, high back with armrest Dual binnacle controls Trim tab controls Spotlight control Excellent visibility Engine synchronizer High water alarm Windlass controls
- Hydraulic steering Dual binnacle controls Storage compartment Compass Engine start/stop controls Trim tab controls Windlass controls Engine synchronizer Bench seat with wrap around bolster pads Simrad chartplotter/fishfinder Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Electronics - Lower Helm
- Compass Raymarine 215 VHF radio Raymarine E120 color chartplotter/GPS/radar Simrad CX44 chartplotter/fishfinder Raymarine ST40 digital depth Simrad autopilot
- Electrical Equipment
- 12 volt DC system 120 volt AC system Shore power 30 amp service (4) Group 31 batteries Charles 500 Series 30 amp battery charger Distribution panel Water heater
- Mechanical Equipment
- High water alarm 2000 GPH Rule bilge pump with float switch 1100 GPH Rule bilge pump with float switch
- Engine Room
- Twin Yanmar diesels 315 hp each Racor fuel filters Glendinning engine synchronizer ZF transmissions Freshwater cooled engines Bilge pumps with auto float switch (2) Seawater strainers Conventional bronze packing glands
- Integrated bow pulpit Windlass with anchor, line and chain Welded stainless steel bow rail Wrap around windshield with wiper and washer
- Forward Cockpit
- Large L-shaped companion lounge Hardtop with half tower Hydraulic engine access Abundant storage Well-engineered helm station Captain's bucket seat Quick engine access hatch Seating for 6 adults
- Aft Cockpit
- Huge fishing cockpit (2) Fishboxes in cockpit floor Integral livewell at transom (6) Flush-mount rod holders Boarding steps - port & starboard Full beam swim platform Raw water washdown Rod storage Recessed mooring cleats Lazarette access Spreader flood lights
- Blue hull - Awlgrip Trim tabs
- Owner's personal items.
- Built on the classic 31 Bertram Bahia Mar platform, this custom build incorporates the great ride and fishability with the latest construction methods. Truly a serious fishing machine. Twin Yanmar diesels provide excellent performance and economy. Health issues are forcing the sale of this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht