- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAKE AN OFFER!!! OWNER WANTS TO SELL!!!
This boat is built to fish and fish hard. She is rigged with great electronics, all the necessities to tournament fish, extensive safety equipment and carries with her the clean, sleek looking profile to look good doing it. This vessel has tremendous sea keeping ability for her size and boasts a large cockpit for the fishing team. The interior is set up for underway dining; sleeping for four, plenty of rod storage and the tough rugged construction ensures a perfect boat for taking on Mother Ocean. She’s powered with twin Caterpillar Diesels at 350hp a piece which gives her a cruise of about 27 knots. This boat is in great shape for its age and the owner is ready to sell now!
Maintenance log kept from 1995 until present. One Owner Boat.
- Displacement: 17000
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 27k Max Speed: 30k
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 30 Holding: 15
- This vessel has a large cockpit and fishing area aft with rod, gaff, and miscellaneous storage throughout the cockpit deck. She has aft curtain to enclose the companion seating port and the roomy helm station located starboard. As you enter the cabin you have a nice size galley to port with plenty of storage. The galley contains a microwave, sink, refrigerator, and sink. Looking forward from the salon you have a head located starboard with a wet-head shower and plenty of headroom. Forward you have the dinette that converts to sleep a total of four adults. Salon provides nice living area and contains storage, fishing rod storage and all the comforts of home.
- FWD Berthing (sleeps 4) V-berth bed with two convertible bunks Rod and tackle storage Convertible dining table Teak & holley flooring Litton EPIRB Cruiseair A/C with reverse cycle heat
- A/C-D/C Norcold Refrigerator Microwave Galley outlets Ample countertop space Sink Storage and drawers
- Raytheon V850 Color Echo Sounder Garmin 2006 GPS Map Color Chartplotter CETREK Pilot Autopilot Raytheon RAY201 VHF (tower) Raytheon NAV398 GPS/Loran Standard Horizon Depth Finder (tower) Raytheon R20XX Raster Scan Radar Standard Horizon LH10 VHF Loudhailer ICOM IC-M810 SSB Radio (salon)
- Electrical System
- 5kW Westerbeke Generator AC/DC distribution panel Battery parallel switch Spreader halogen lights Dockside 30amp power A/C with reverse cycle heat
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3116 TA freshwater cooled diesel engines Racor primary fuel filters Secondary filters CruisAir SMX II reverse cycle air conditioner/heating unit with digital controls Engine alarms Hydraulic steering Hynautic controls Power assist lift for the engine hatch Bennett trim tabs (2) bilge pumps, 12V, submersible with auto float switches Sea Fire engine shutdown override (2) hand-held BC fire extinguishers
- Deck Equipment
- Cobia Tower mounted on hard top Factory hard top with rocket launchers 4-sided enclosures with u-zips Simpson Lawrence Windlass with remote Bennett Trim Tabs 8 person emergency life raft Port and starboard flush mounted ceiling rod storage (helm) Transom door Coaming pads 66 sq. ft. cockpit Stainless steel bow pulpit with anchor roller 22# Danforth anchor with chain and rode Freshwater washdown Saltwater washdown Cockpit drainage Bronze thru-hulls Navigation, running, and anchor lights
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait rigging station Large baitwell (2) large fishboxes with overboard drain Rocket launchers Lee outriggers with center rigger Port and starboard hard top lockable rod storage Aft cockpit rod holders
- FEBRUARY 2009-NEW BOOTSTRIPE AND NEW BOTTOM PAINT-ENTIRE HULL AND TOPSIDES WAXED AND DECKS "WAXED"
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht