- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
2001 47' Cabo Sportfish, 800 HP MAN's, two staterooms, two heads. This proven bluewater sport fisherman is ready for her new owners to fish now. Rigged with underwater lights, ice chipper, watermaker, updated electronics and many more options too numerous to list. A huge cockpit and excellent Cabo sea-keeping qualities make this one-owner vessel a rare find in today's market.
The exceptionally large cockpit and outstanding sea-keeping qualities are second-to-none. This owner has spared no expense on upgrades and maintenance and it clearly shows in every detail.
- Max Draft: 4 Displacement: 42000
- Total Power: 800 Cruising Speed: 27k Max Speed: 32k
- Fuel: 900 Fresh Water: 100
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering this vessel from the huge cockpit you will find the L-shaped sofa on the port side and dinette to starboard. Features include a teak interior, teak and holly floors, entertainment system, window treatments, customer decor, ice maker, carpet runner, large storage areas and an outstanding view from the large salon windows. Proceeding forward is the galley that includes Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers, huge pantry and storage under the teak and holly floor, cabinets and easy access to dinette and salon. Down the companionway the guest stateroom is located on the starboard side with up and down single berths and double berth looking aft and below. This area sleeps three-four comfortably. Access to the large guest head is across the companionway. The head includes: shower, sink, cabinet and mirrors. Continuing forward is the master stateroom with queen berth and large ensuite head.
- Window treatments Large windows Storage Accent lighting Air conditioning Ultraleather L-shaped sofa with storage Teak interior Teak and holly floor Bose surround sound Icer-Ette icemaker Cabo custom carpet runner with finished edges Dinette Sharp HD flat screen TV (new) Entertainment system: Sony CD, DVD, Bose receiver Custom Decor and throw pillows
- (2) Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers (2) Sub-Zero freezer drawers Teak and holly floor Huge pantry in floor Galley cabinets and storage Air conditioning Sharp Carousal microwave 2-burner stovetop Corian counters Sink with KWC faucet Easy access to dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Ensuite head with shower, sink,cabinets and Corian counters Hanging lockers Storage drawers Large storage under queen berth Custom sheets Rod storage Air conditioning SMX II controls Digital clock Sony TV with VCR Teak and holly floor (finished carpet runner) Custom Decor Throw pillows
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper/lower single berths Double berth Air conditioning Hanging locker Digital clock Custom sheets Large guest head with shower, Corian counter, sink and storage cabinets Custom decor Throw pillows Easy access to guest head
- Scopinich helm and companion chairs Teaser reels Guest seating with rod storage Single lever controls Electronics Storage Three-sided enclosure Tower with hardtop
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- SAT TV SAT phone Northstar 962 large screen GPS plotter Furuno NAVNET 10.2" radar/GPS/bottom machine (new) Northstar 800 loran ACR spotlight ICOM IC-M170 SSB Robertson AP20 autopilot Horizon VHF radio Engine gauge package Compass Clarion stereo/CD player with speakers Tower electronics: Horizon VHF radio Furuno RD-30
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 12.5kW generator (new 2007) Cablemaster shore power Accent lighting Battery charger Cabo superior electrical panel and wiring Underwater lights
- Saltwater/freshwater washdown system Cockpit controls with remote Cockpit accent lighting Cockpit direct lighting Access to flybridge Very large cockpit Access to engine room Cockpit coaming (new) Eskimo ice machine discharge to fish box Livewell Freezer Bait prep with sink (2) large fishboxes Gaff and boat hook storage Transom door
- Deck Equipment
- Spare props Windlass Bow rails Safety side rails Non-skid deck Coast Guard safety package
- Fishing Equipment
- Underwater lights Center rigger (17) rod holders Bait prep station Tackle center Cockpit freezer Cockpit controls Transom livewell Pipewelder tuna tower Transom door (2) large fishboxes Scoponich fighting chair Rocket launcher Teaser reels in hardtop Outriggers Tackle center
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- MAN engines 800 hp Sea Recovery watermaker Eskimo ice chipper Oil change system Awlgripped engine room Emergency bilge pumps New generator Racor filters Engine room lighting Engine room exhaust
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht