- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one of the most popular models that Tiara has ever produced. It has a wide beam, great Cummins Diesel powered main engines and sleeps 4 comfortably. This boat has had little use and only has a little over 600 hours on her. She has received a few updates including routine maintenance, new bimini top and spare props. She is in working order and is ready to fish or cruise today! Please call for appointment or a personal showing.
- Displacement: 14000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 27
- Fuel: 360 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 25
- This is one of the most popular models that Tiara has ever produced. It has a wide beam, great Cummins Diesel powered main engines and sleeps 4 comfortably. This boat has had little use and only has a little over 600 hours on her. She has received a few updates including routine maintenance, new bimini top and spare props. She is in working order and is ready to fish or cruise today! Please call for appointment or a personal showing.
- Cabin & Galley
- Microwave Teak & holly sole Forward bulkhead to master stateroom Reverse cycle AC/heat Toshiba DVD/TV combo Deep sink (hot & cold water) 2-burner electric stove Refrigerator/freezer Ample storage drawers & cabinets Accent lighting Portholes
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth Accent lighting Magnavox TV/VCR combo Hatch to forward deck Under bed storage Hanging locker Drawers and countertops
- Sink Storage Lighting Porthole access Wet head/shower
- Raytheon NAV398 GPS/Loran Furuno FCV-582 (Replaced in 2006) Color Fishfinder Si-Tex Colormax Wide R21XX Rasterscan radar Raypilot 650 autopilot Raytheon Tri-Data Icom IC-M59 VHF radio Clarion stereo/CD changer
- Engine Room
- Westerbeke generator Glendinning synchronizer Halon fire supression system Racor filters Dripless shaft seals Hot water heater
- Deck and Hull
- Transom door Swim platform Icemaker in upper cockpit Power helm seating Windlass Macerator in fishbox Aft transom seating Cable/phone connections Trim tabs L-shaped companion helm seating Cockpit shower Fresh water washdown Salt water washdown Dockside ware connection (2) 30amp shore power cords and connections Cockpit cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht