- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"MARIETTA LOUISE" WAS HAULED OUT AND SUSTAINED NO DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE KATRINA.
1988 41’ Hatteras Convertible, 535 HP Detroit Diesel 6V92’s (800 hours SMOH), two staterooms, new electronics, flat screen TV’s and too many other upgrades to mention. If you are looking for a clean midsize convertible, you will want to look at this one.
- Displacement: 35400
- Total Power: 535 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 27
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 150
- "MARIETTA LOUISE" WAS HAULED OUT AND SUSTAINED NO DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE KATRINA. Entering the cockpit the galley is located on the port side with L-shaped sofa directly across to starboard. The main salon area also includes entertainment system, new flat screen TV, salon high/low table, carpeting, storage, window treatments, min blinds and custom throw pillows. Proceeding down the companionway the guest stateroom with upper/lower single berths is to starboard. To port is the oversized head with access from both the companionway and master stateroom. Forward is the master stateroom with queen berth.
- L-shaped sofa Large storage Sony WEGA 32” flat screen TV (new 2007) SAT TV receiver (new 2007) Poly Planar stereo (new 2007) Stereo speakers Carpet Entertainment system High/low coffee table Engine room access Window treatments Sony SLV-610 VCR Panasonic am/fm cassette player
- Refrigerator / freezer (new 2007) Princess (3) burner cook top Stainless steel sink with faucet Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven U-Line ice maker Drawers Cabinets Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Custom bedding (new 2007) Sony 22” flat screen TV (new 2007) SAT TV receiver (new 2007) Hanging lockers Separate access to head Carpet Hatch Drawers Storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper / lower single berths Carpet Hanging locker Drawers
- Half tower Helm and companion seats (cushions new 2007) Electronics cover Guest seating (cushions new 2007) (3) sided enclosure (new 2007) Plexi glass (new 2007) Helm station with electronics
- Electronics and Helm Station
- Furuno NAVNET GPS (new 2006) Furuno NAVNET Radar (new 2006) Furuno NAVNET bottom machine (new 2007) Robertson AP-11 autopilot Icom VHF SAT TV Garmin GPS/ bottom machine 3010 GPS (new) Bose speakers XM SAT radio Poly Planer stereo (new 2006) Icom M304 VHF (new 2007) New engine gauges (2007) 4” Danforth compass Glendinning synchronizer EPIRB
- Electrical System
- Onan 8kw generator (1950 hrs) Accent lighting Navigation lights Shore power Battery charger
- 200 gallon fuel bladder tank (new 2006) Salt water wash down Fresh water wash down Spreader lights Cockpit sun shade (new 2007) Cockpit carpet (new 2007) New cockpit door (2007) Freezer Bait prep area Tackle center Flybridge access
- Deck Equipment
- Bottom blister repairs (2007) New brow paint (2007) Danforth anchor Galley Maid windlass Bow pulpit Safety side rails Bow rails
- 535 HP Detroit Diesel 6V92’s (650 hours SMOH) Racor fuel filters Air seps Watermaker Fresh water pump Bilge pumps Oil change system (2) Cruisair A/C systems Water heater Blowers FE system Spare props Spare parts
- “Marietta Louise” has been maintained by a knowledgeable owner who has spared no expense on upkeep and upgrades. With recently rebuilt engines, new electronics, fresh bottom blister repair, upgraded flat screen TV’s, and proven Hatteras sea keeping qualities she is truly ready for her new owner’s to cruise or fish now. “MARIETTA LOUISE” WAS HAULED OUT AND SUSTAINED NO DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE KATRINA.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht