- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 600 IPS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Marquis 500 was designed in partnership with Italy’s Nuvolari-Lenard Navel Architects and Marquis U.S. based design group. The 500 Sport Coupe has the quality, performance and styling that will make this vessel stand out in a crowd. One of the yachts many features include the 3-D molding system for the exterior hull and superstructure.
This Marquis 500 is equipped with triple IPS 600 series Volvo engines rated at 435 HP. She will cruise at 33.5 knots and 37.5 knots at wide open throttle. The IPS joystick makes maneuvering in tight quarters a breeze. No bow thruster needed with this truly revolutionary design. The hydraulic swim platform makes lowering the tender in and out of the water an easy task. Keeping the boat open in good weather is a simple as pushing a button and opening the sunroof, bad weather not a problem with this 50 Marquis, push the same button and the boat closes and no Isinglass to deal with. At night when you turn on your blue accent underwater lights you will illuminate the area underneath the transom of your yacht.
The master stateroom is forward and has an ensuite head with a steam sauna. The VIP stateroom offers access to the guest head and the third stateroom has side-by-side berths offering total accommodations for six!
Do not miss seeing this unique Italian designed, American made vessel.
- Displacement: 44500
- Total Power: 435 Cruising Speed: 33k Max Speed: 37k
- Fuel: 506 Fresh Water: 160 Holding: 90
- Power opening sunroof Electric powered shade-integrated with sunroof Hull bottom color black Hydraulic swim platform Jewel high-gloss finished Zebrano wood (2) Underwater lights, Ocean LED, super blue, transom Exterior package upgrade; stainless steel anchor, aft flagstaff and stainless steel insignia Custom Silver Metallic hull color
- Entertainment center with 32" LCD TV with lift, stereo system, DVD/CD player, Sirius satellite radio system (6 month trial) and Apple iPod dock Premium stereo upgrade with surround sound-Kenwood touchscreen stereo in salon and duel JL Audio speakers with subwoofer and amplifier in cockpit Lounge with storage under cushions (2) Designer chairs Dark Brazilian Cherry flooring Duette shades on lower salon windows Designer decor, premium wall coverings and fabrics (2) Air conditioning controls AC/DC distribution panel cabinets Entrance door - hinged starboard panel and bi-fold port panel provides for maximized opening, handle lock and deadbolt LED overhead lights with electronic dimmer control, brushed stainless steel (4) Sonance stereo speakers Table converts to double berth with filler cushions 8-piece decorator pillow set Dinette table converts to double berth Central vacuum system
- Liquor cabinet, glass shelves, built-in storage for liquor bottles and glassware with blue accent lighting 2-burner electric range with Ceran top and exhaust fan Drawer-style refrigerator and freezer Solid surface countertop Dark Brazilian Cherry flooring Overhead recessed lights Pantry cabinets, forward and aft bulkhead Trash compactor Tappan built-in microwave/convection oven/grill, stainless steel finish (5) Storage drawers, self-closing drawer slides, painted fronts with the look of stainless steel Stainless steel sink, undermounted with designer faucet Storage cabinet, painted front with the look of stainless steel Trash receptacle, built-in with slide out hinges
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth with pillowtop innerspring mattress, storage beneath with gas-assisted hinges, wood headboard and padded bolster trim coordinated with hull color 20" LCD TV/DVD player and stereo Designer decor consisting of premium wall coverings and fabrics (2) Electrical outlets Deck portlights - port & stbd. with decor matched sliding shades (2) Hanging lockers, full cabin height and automatic light Rope accent lighting above deck window curtains (2) Reading lights Overhead, lockable hatch Sheet set embroidered with Marquis logo (2) Under berth storage drawers Storage shelves Window treatments (4) 10" Hull portlights, fixed non-opening Overhead recessed halogen lights with electronic dimmer control Air conditioning control
- Master Head
- Spa shower, steam generator, teak bench seat and teak grate on flooring Electrical outlet Entrance door from master stateroom secures closed, integral doorstop, decor matched hardware Exhaust fan Flooring - marble Hull portlight (1) - round, frosted glass with screen Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinet - mirrored doors Light Shower door - tempered glass, frameless, secures closed Rocker light switches Skylight Storage cabinet over toilet with mirrored doors Toilet - VacuFlush®, pedestal with run/sleep switch Toilet paper holder - wall-mounted Towel bars Vanity cabinet - countertop with vessel sink & drawers Shower stall Shower head - overhead Kohler® Shower light - halogen, overhead,recessed Shower seat - fiberglass Nonskid sole
- VIP Stateroom
- Berth - queen, pillow top innerspring mattress, with storage beneath & padded bolster trim coordinated with hull color Designer décor - consisting of premium wall coverings & fabrics Electrical outlets (2) Entrance door - from companionway; secures open & closed, decor matched hardware Fixed hull window Hanging locker - with 3 drawers underneath 15" LCD TV and DVD player and stereo Mirrored bulkhead Hanging locker - with mirrored doors & drawer storage Hull portlight (1) - round with screen Light - halogen, over berth head, directable for reading Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Nightstand - with drawer storage Rocker light switches Seat with cushion Skylight Window treatments - pleated curtains, décor matched Carpet - advanced stain protection, fade-wear, crush-resistant, multiyear warranties, with pad
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths, pillow top innerspring mattress, padded bolster trim coordinated with hull color 15" LCD TV & DVD player Clarion stereo/CD player Carpet - advanced stain protection, fade-wear, crush-resistant, multiyear warranties, with pad Designer décor - consisting of premium wall coverings & fabrics Entrance door - from companionway, secures open & closed, decor matched hardware Fixed hull window Hanging locker - with 3 drawers underneath, automatic light Light - halogen, over berth head, directable for reading Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Nightstand - with storage Rocker light switches Skylight Window treatments - pleated curtains, décor matched Electrical outlets (2)
- Guest Head
- Exhaust fan Flooring - marble Hull portlight (1) - round, frosted glass with screen Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinet - mirrored door Rocker light switches Skylight Storage cabinet with mirrored doors Toilet - VacuFlush®, pedestal with run/sleep switch Toilet paper holder - wall-mounted Towel bars Vanity cabinet - countertop with vessel sink & drawers Shower stall Light Nonskid sole Shower door - tempered glass, secures closed Shower head - overhead Kohler® Shower light - halogen, overhead,recessed Shower seat - fiberglass Electrical outlet Entrance doors - secures closed, integral doorstop, decor matched hardware
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2) Raymarine E120's multifunction units Radar w/4K open array Depth sounder Ray 240 VHF handset Transucer 125 WAAS GPS sensor DSM 300 Sonar
- Electrical System
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral generator and bilge blower controls; AC/DC voltmeter AC/DC ampmeter Dockside inlet, CATV with 50' white cord Kohler 23kW generator Battery chargers - (1) 20 amp charger for the engine batteries, (1) 60 amp charger for ship service batteries and generator Dual cablemaster for shorepower
- Cockpit and Swim Platform
- Boarding ladder - 3 steps, telescoping with grab rail, concealed in swim platform Stainless steel grabrails by side deck stairways and on top of transom Cockpit icemaker Hatch - engine room access, guttered, watertight, locking stainless steel latch, gas-assist, ladder to machinery compartment, sized to permit equipment removal Lights - courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Lights - overhead, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch, polished chrome (2) Side deck stairways - integral to deck Teak decking on swim platform, cockpit and side deck steps Extending cockpit - 71 ft approx., with transom lounge in forward position; extends to 79 ft. approx. when lounge slides aft Wet Bar, with sink and storage below Grill Icemaker Refrigerator Swim platform, 36 ft. approx, integral to hull and deck Transom gate, port & starboard side, stainless steel & etched plexiglass, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Transom lounge, slides aft 14" to provide 8' approx. additional cockpit space at anchor or dock, accommodates 4 adults with storage beneath Storage lockers - swim platform area port & starboard Storage locker - starboard aft of salon door, under side deck step area, fiberglass door and interior closeout, contains main accessory battery switch; sized for deck chair storage Storage locker - starboard side (2) Stereo speakers with amplifier Hydraulic swim platform
- Displays (1 for each diesel engine) - digital LCD, tachometer, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine battery voltage, transmission fluid pressure, transmission fluid temperature,rudder angle Gauges - analog, fuel level Analog electronic clock Beverage holders Fire extinguisher alarm - automatic Accessory space - for installing navigation equipment IPS joystick controls Helm seat - 6-way power, bench style, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, storage underneath Overhead red night reading light Rocker switch controls Spotlight control Tilt steering wheel Volvo IPS Joystick control Windshield wipers/washers (2) port & starboard Windshield defoggers Access panel - provides access to wiring below helm Accessory outlets (1) - 12 volt
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor roller, over-the-stern, stainless steel channel with nylon rollers Stainless steel bow chafe plate Windshield weather covers Maxwell 1000 Lo-Profile windlass package (2) Deck portlights, port & stbd. on foredeck, tinted plexiglass Freshwater, hot & cold transom handshower Foredeck sun lounge with cushion Transom & bow freshwater washdowns
- Mechanical Equipment
- Tropical A/C option (54,000 BTU) with reverse cycle heat Freshwater cooling, engines Internal sea strainers 11 gallon water heater High water bilge alarm Automatic engine synchronization Racor fuel filters, engines and generator Engine oil change system Engine alarms, temperature and oil pressure Fire suppressions system, auto/manual with automatic engine/generator shut down Acoustical and thermal insulation Overhead lights, controls in cockpit Lectrotab trim tabs Engine room access ladder (4) Bilge pumps Bilge blowers Overboard discharge system with pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht