- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just Reduced $50,000!…… with only 200+/- hours use in the past 5 years, this owner has reduced the vessel $50,000 for quick sale for this low hours vessel.
Miss Reese is unique … 53 Ocean Convertible with good sea qualities as a Sportfish, combined with extensive custom designer grade contemporary interiors that are perfectly suited and appropriately luxurious for either fishing or cruising and entertaining.
The owners of this vessel spent over $150,000 in customized upgrades both inside and out. The teak cabinetry in the salon and galley, as well as doors throughout the vessel were refinished to high gloss typically found only on much more expensive boats. Upgrades also include Absolute Black granite counter tops in the galley, custom lighting features over the galley island, dining table and salon sofa table, custom upholstered walls, mirrors, large-yacht quality light and electrical switches, new master stateroom carpet in 2012, bottom job in summer of 2011.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Stepping into the salon from the cockpit the L-shaped sofa is on the port side continuing forward is the galley and dinette. Down the VIP guest stateroom is located on the port side with queen berth. The second guest stateroom is located on the starboard side and features upper/lower single berths. The guest head serves both guest staterooms and is easily accessed from both through the companionway. Forward is the large master stateroom with walk around queen berth, vanity, large storage areas and ensuite head. New exterior paint and numerous interior upgrades in 2002. New Bottom Paint July 2011.
- Flat screen TV (new 2012) Custom interior Custom throw pillows Carpet Coffee table High Gloss Teak interior JVC VCR JVC CD player JVC tuner/amplifier Bose speakers Bose sub woofer Storage Accent lighting Air conditioning Central vacuum system Handrails Smoke detector Swivel chair Vimar switches and cover plates
- Granite countertops Wine rack Ceran flat top burner Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero freezer Kohler sink with faucet Kenmore Elite microwave/convection oven Broan trash compactor Edgestar ice maker Storage Drawers Teak and holly floor Cabinets (high gloss) with mirror accents Vimar switches and cover plates
- Teak dinette table L-shaped dinette seating Storage Accent lighting
- Laundry Room
- Kenmore washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Walk around queen berth with storage and upholstered headboard End tables Vanity Ensuite head (3) large hanging lockers Flat screen TV Accent lighting Carpet (new 2012) Custom bedding Air conditioning Lamps (2) Vimar switches and cover plates Stereo
- Master Head
- Shower Head Sink with faucet Medicine cabinet Mirror Storage Vent Corian counter top New galley head pump 2010
- VIP Stateroom Amidships
- Queen berth Hanging locker Storage Custom bedding Accent lighting Air conditioning Carpet TV with VCR
- Guest Stateroom Amidships
- Upper/Lower single berths Hanging locker Storage Carpet Air conditioning
- Guest Head
- Shower Head Sink with faucet Mirror Medicine cabinet Storage Vent Access from companionway Corian counter top New galley head pump 2010
- Glendenning cable master Onan Generator 12.5 kW (2050 hours) serviced April 2012 Accent lights Spreader lights A/C panel D/C panel
- Caterpillar 3406 800 HP (serviced April 2012) Marine Air AC systems (serviced April 2012) Bilge pumps Twin disc transmissions Racor fuel filters Engine room fire system Fire extinguishers
- Electronics and Helm Station
- Danforth compass Icom M-59 VHF Robertson AP 300X auto pilot Northstar 962 color GPS/plotter Furuno Radar (64 Miles) Trim tabs Engine controls Engine gauges Synchronizer Search light EPIRB
- Helm chairs (Bluewater) Guest seating Navigation station Storage Hard top Rocket launcher Black rubber matting on flybridge deck
- Saltwater wash down Fresh water wash down Transom door Teak covering boards Bait prep sink Tackle drawers Engine room access Black rubber matting on cockpit deck Access to salon Aft cockpit awning (4) rod holders Coaming pad Cockpit freezer (2) spare propellers
- Exterior painted in 2002 Chain locker Side hand rails Bow pulpit Bow rails Anchor locker Lewmar windlass Lines and fenders
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp outriggers Portable live well Fish boxes Portable fighting chair Transom door Bait freezer Rocket launcher (4) Rod holders Tackle center Cockpit sun shade
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht