- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TID12 @ 715 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Now Playing" is a very fine example of what many consider to be the best designed Express Cruiser ever built. She performs amazingly well for a boat of her size (16' beam x 54' LOA). You can expect cruising speeds at just under 30 knots while burning less than 75 gal. per hour. The cockpit on a 540 is huge and outshines all other boats in this class.
**** Price reduction AND in June 2011 owner had (6) underwater lights (white/blue) installed, bottom paint and Algea X Fuel Polishing System installed!!!
Her interior is open and spacious. The cabinetry is made of rich, solid-stock Cherry wood - not that fake stuff you see on Ray's boats. "Now Playing" has been serviced and maintained to yacht standards since its purchase. Size, luxury, & performance all add up to make the "Now Playing" a great boating value. Priced to sell!!
OFFERS ENCOURAGED, SMALLER TRADES CONSIDERED!
- Displacement: 46000
- Total Power: 715 Cruising Speed: 29k Max Speed: 34k
- Fuel: 650 Fresh Water: 150
- SAT TV 27" Panasonic TV Panasonic AM/FM/CD with surround sound Bar with (2) bar stools Carpeting Solid surface counter Decorator blinds Sofa electrically converts to double berth Dinette Electrically retractable dining table End table Entertainment center Laser disc player
- Dishwasher Fresh water system Icemaker Black & Decker coffeemaker 3-burner stovetop Microwave/convection oven Full size refrigerator/freezer Twin stainless steel sink Water heater CO2 detector
- Master Stateroom
- Walk-around king berth w/innerspring mattress 20" Panasonic TV/VCR Entertainment Center CO2 alarm Decorator blinds Walk-in cedar-lined closet Heat and A/C, reverse cycle (2) Night stands Washer and dryer Towel & pillow package Master head with sink, mirror, shower and vacuflush head
- VIP Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth w/innerspring mattress 13" Panasonic TV/VCR CO2 alarm Heat and A/C, reverse cycle Carpeting Panasonic AM/FM stereo Hanging locker Entertainment center Guest head with sink, mirror and vacuflush head
- Sun Deck
- Sunpad Stereo speakers with controls Wash down system
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Standard Intrepid plus VHF radio Simrad radar-open array Engine driven hydraulic steering Depthfinder Simrad AP25 autopilot Simrad CP42 chartplotter Dual fuel gauges Clarion stereo 6 disc CD player Helm stereo remote Helm air Windlass remote Compass Spotlight w/remote
- Electrical System
- (3) Extra deep cycle batteries (new in 2008) 110V AC system 12/24V DC system Battery charger Retractable 50 amp shore cord Electrical bonding system Voltage meter Generator (522 hrs.) Battery parallel switch
- Aft Deck
- Heat and A/C, reverse cycle Clarion AM/FM/CD player Coffee table Ample storage locker Cockpit refrigerator/icemaker Electric grill Electrically actuated settee Cockpit carpet
- Deck Equipment
- New bottom paint (Aug. 2008) New Canvas (2008) Hydraulic davit arm (2) Deck hatches Double helm seat Heavy duty navigation lights Stainless steel rubrail Stainless steel windshield Windshield wipers Oversized swim platform USCG safety package Hardtop with enclosures Anchor with chain Anchor davit Anchor hawse pipes Bow light Bow pulpit Bow rail with welded lifeline Transom door Windlass Spare anchor
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Air induction system Bilge alarm Bilge blower Bilge pump Bow thruster Twin disc electric engine controls Engine hour meters Engine synchronizer Oil pressure alarm Oil transfer system Remote start/stop engine switch Spare set of props Engine temperature alarm Fire alarm Fire control system Dual Racor fuel filters Fuel shut off valve (2) Aluminum fuel tanks High water alarm Holding tank Raw water sea strainers Water pump Water temperature alarm
- Owner's personal items.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht