- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2842LE404 @ 1300 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Please call for Special Pricing!
COMPLETED 2000 HOUR SERVICE (OCT. 2012) ORIGINAL HOURS!
NICEST AND MOST UPDATED 55 ON THE MARKET - DON'T LET THIS ONE SLIP AWAY!
2011 - vessel received entire hull and topside paint including mask on brow at Viking Yacht Company.
“Cola” is the COMPLETE VIKING PACKAGE with great electronics, PipeweldersTower, spacious flybridge, efficient fuel burn and one of the best-designed interiors ever produced.
The host of options is complete: Salon Flat Screen TV, SAT TV, Eskimo Ice (Cockpit), Clear Ice (Salon), Watermaker, Riggers, Center Rigger. Yes, even a Davit and Dive Compressor.
You’ve been shopping and waiting for the COMPLETE 55’ Viking package maintained to perfection to come to the market at an aggressive price. Don’t let this one pass you by. Please take a careful look and you will see why this is the late model 55’ Viking of choice!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- April 2011 - vessel just left Viking Yacht Company after receiving entire hull and topside paint job. Vessel exterior is in brand new condition!! The accommodations and layout of the Viking 55 was so popular that the new 57 (introduced at the 2009 Miami Show, this vessel was again extremely well responded to at the Fort Lauderdale show) has the same basic arrangement for the staterooms and companionway. In the 55’ Viking world “Cola” leaves nothing to be desired. She sleeps 7 in 3 staterooms; The Master Stateroom is midship and to port. It offers teak night tables, custom mattress on a queen berth with lift-up storage below. Outboard you will find a teak credenza with drawer storage and a large cedar-lined locker. The master ensuite head adjoins forward with large fiberglass molded shower with one-piece glass shower door. The forward stateroom has the optional Viking VIP layout with a full size berth to starboard and an upper bunk to port. The starboard stateroom has upper and lower bunks with large walk-in cedar-lined closet – great for rod storage. The starboard head with custom Amtico Teak and Holly flooring services the two guest staterooms and serves as the day head; there are access doors from both staterooms and the companionway. This head offers a large guest stateroom shower. As you enter the salon from the starboard side of the cockpit the salon, dinette and galley comprise one evenly flowing “great room”. Ultraleather is the fabric for the L-shaped sofa and the dinette seating. Polished Corian provides the surface for the galley and galley island areas. The Flybridge area has a 4-sided enclosure and is AIR CONDITIONED with reverse cycle heat. A rare option to find on the 55’. The helm seats are teak ladder-back and there is seating to port and forward of the large helm. A refrigerated drink box is built in forward to port.
- Luxury Décor: top grade Carpeting Carpet runner: full, clear Lambrequin on port side of salon door Sliding salon door Amtico Teak & Holly at salon entrance Tinted windows Current style A/C discharge (in valances) Custom Teak Hi-Lo coffee table w/fish inlay Upgraded style salon sofa L-shaped lounge w/storage 40" Plasma flat screen TV - Toshiba Entertainment system: TV, VCR, AM/FM/CD Stereo Viking Home Theater Audio/Visual upgrade Electrical panel up Indirect lighting Overhead lighting w/dimmers Clear icemaker Storage cabinets
- Teak dinette table w/Teak ring at table base Banquette seating in Ultraleather Smoked mirror face on aft side of galley island & dinette Spacious storage cabinet behind dinette at companionway stairs
- Under counter Sub-zero refrigerator (4 drawers) Under counter Sub-zero freezer (2 drawers) Amtico Teak & Holly flooring Mirrored galley backsplash Grohe faucet Water level gauge Water pump light Exhaust fan Microwave/convection oven: Sharp Carousel Electric range: 3-burner Remote controls for watermaker Corian countertop & sink High polished Corian Garbage disposal Insta-Hot water dispenser Storage cabinets & drawers Filtered water at galley faucet
- Full-size washer & dryer in separate closet Central vacuum Wrapped hatch carpet installation Canvas carpet runner for steps Clear carpet runner for companionway
- Master Stateroom
- Queen bed w/lift top & storage Orthopedic mattress Luxury bedspread, shams & carpeting 20" Color TV & VCR (JVC) Ocean Air screen & blackout shade Cedar-lined locker Table lamps Large hanging locker Storage cabinets & drawers Indirect lighting
- Master Head
- Ensuite w/large stall shower Amtico Teak & Holly flooring One-piece glass shower door Linen locker SeaLand vacuflush commode Custom wallpaper Teak-Faced cabinet below sink Mirrored bulkhead behind medicine cabinet
- Forward Stateroom
- VIP layout - double & single beds Orthopedic mattresses Luxury bedspread, shams & carpeting Cedar-lined locker Storage cabinet & drawers Ocean Air screen & blackout shade Built-in 13" Color TV/VCR (JVC) Telephone outlet
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Upper & lower berths Orthopedic mattresses Ocean Air screen & blackout shade Cedar-lined walk-in closet Rod racks in closet Storage drawers Luxury bedcovers, shams & carpeting
- Starboard Head
- Amtico Teak & Holly flooring Full stall shower Teak faced cabinet below sink Mirrored bulkhead behind medicine cabinet SeaLand Vacuflush head Custom wallpaper Access doors from companionway, FSR & SSR
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 92-mile radar Furuno RD-30 (Depth, etc.) Furuno Color LCD Sounder (FCV1200L) Furuno Navtex NX-300 Fuel gauges Weather Alert Dual Northstar Integrated GPS (Total of 3 units on vessel) Dual VHF radios Compass: Ritchie Power Damp Autopilot (Simrad) Furuno Black Box w/Northstar Color Video Sounder SAT TV Volume control for speakers SAT FX Weather System
- Engine room door lock Indirect lights Overhead lights Quartz lights (from Tower) Release rocket launcher Ladder to flybridge Cable TV connection fresh & salt water washdowns Recessed fishbox (13) Rod holders Tackle cabinet w/prep area Tackle storage drawers Step box w/storage Quick disconnect fittings on hose connections Dual thermostat for freezer Bose 151 speakers Storage cabinet w/tackle drawers Transom fish door & lift gate Glendinning cablemaster Refrigerated cockpit step box Transom mounted live baitwell Livewell in cockpit sole Eskimo ice machine
- Deck Equipment and Exterior
- Hull Color: Fighting Lady Yellow New paint April 2011 hull and topside Mask on brow Trim tabs Low profile hatches Bow pulpit Nautical Structures 1500 lb. Davit – All hydraulic, including rotation Zodiac w/25hp Yamaha (4 Stroke) engine Simpson Lawrence Sprint GD Windlass Fresh water washdowns in fwd rope locker Swim platform w/swim ladder
- Enclosure: 4-sided Recessed electronics box (2) Helm chairs: Teak Ladderback Safety Monitoring system Remote spotlight Six-Rod rocket launcher Air conditioning Custom helm pod w/Glendinning single lever controls Power assisted steering Teaser reels built into hardtop: MIYA Epoch CX6 Refrigerated chill box Upgraded speakers (MB Quartz) Grab rail on helm console L-shaped seating fwd of helm Large bench seats port side Overhead lighting Glendinning trolling valves
- Custom Pipewelders Tuna Tower Custom Pipewelders hardtop over Flybridge w/recessed Nav. lights Molded fiberglass standing platform Molded fiberglass buggy top Outriggers Center Rigger Bench seat on tower
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Awlgrip finish Fuel system priming pumps Voltage stabilizer transformer Charles ISO boost Air conditioning compressors Bilge pumps Blowers Gauge package at ER door Fire Protection system Fuel/Water separators Glendinning synchronizer Power-assisted power steering Oil changing system Water heater 110V water pump Fiberglass fuel & water tanks Batteries Battery charger & paralleling Bonded electrical system Onan Generator Air circulation fans Bauer air compressor Watermaker: Village Overhead rod racks Dripless shaft logs 110v Lighting 112V Lighting
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht