- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The interior of this vessel was re-done and updated in 2001 with new soft goods and countertops, at the same time a tower was added.
"She's the One" is the epitome of a classic, well-kept, updated 55' Hatteras convertible. A proven fish raiser and tournament winner "She's the One" is an example of a timeless classic kept with an open checkbook policy!
If you have been shopping 55' Hatteras' of this vintage, add this one to your list. She is a must see!!
- Displacement: 70000
- Total Power: 875
- Fuel: 1287 Fresh Water: 381
- L-shaped, ultraleather sofa with storage below Teak handrail overhead Teak blinds Liquor bottle & glass storage to port at entrance to salon forward of main electric panel Separate SMXII AC control panel 12" Furuno FRS 1000 chartplotter, radar, bottom machine repeater in salon on aft side of galley island SEA SSB in salon on aft side of galley island Air compressed salon door opener Whirlpool Clear ice machine in port cabinet (new 2009) Bose surround sound stereo speakers Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Sony Wega TV above dinette DVD/CD changer Custom fabric valances and window treatments
- Galley and Dinette
- Corian dinette table on pedestal Fore and aft dinette seating Corian galley countertop w/bone sink Teak parquet flooring GE Avantium microwave/convection oven (2005) GE Glass top 4-burner stovetop (2009) Upper and lower cabinet storage and outboard also Recessed trash can storage in galley countertop, outboard starboard (2) 110 volt outlets Pantry storage forward of galley sink SubZero refrigerator/freezer (new 2009)
- Entertainment center Onkyo DVD and Integra stereo receiver Kenmore washer and dryer Starboard forward head Wheel chair capable lift conversion down companionway steps
- Master Stateroom
- AC SMXII control Queen bed outboard midship starboard Teak built-in night table inboard with drawer storage Reading lights Fold down ironing board Full-size locker with hanging mirror on door Hatch overhead Port light Stereo speakers Mirrored soffit above master headboard w/indirect lights Teak raised panel doors to close off access to companionway steps and port stateroom Teak shelf outboard above bed
- Master Head
- Corian vanity countertops with bone sink Vanity cabinet mirrored Overhead vanity lighting Port light Full-size shower stall Updated varnished oak plank flooring Head blower system Galley Maid electric head
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Separate AC SMXII control Upper & lower berths Stereo speakers Drawer storage below lower berth Teak built-in night table Reading lights Full length closet Private access to guest head Full-length mirror on guest head teak door Port light, outboard Hatch overhead Mirrored aft bulkhead
- Guest Head
- Port light outboard Corian vanity countertop w/Corian sink Mirrored Vanity cabinet above sink Head blower system Galley Maid electric head Linen closet forward of head Full-standing shower stall Cabinet storage below vanity countertop Towel bars and rings
- Forward Stateroom
- V-berth, port & starboard bunks with storage below Port and Starboard upper shelf space with storage compartments below Drop down ironing board Stereo speakers Reading lights Mirrored forward bulkhead Port lights, port and starboard Overhead deck hatch
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- SAT phone SAT TV Northstar 952 GPS chartplotter Furuno FRS 1000 GPS, chartplotter and sounder ACR spotlight Furuno NX 300 Simrad AP20 autopilot B & G Depth and speed indicator ICOM VHF radio SEA 225 SSB Furuno T2000 temp indicator Floscan fuel flow indicators DyTek ST500 sea water temp Remote shut off Full Hatteras alarm panel
- Indirect lights in cockpit overhang Cockpit haunch grabrails - stainless Newer style flybridge ladder (mounts to cabinet) w/tower in 2001 Dual 50 amp shorepower outlets one port & one starboard Storage in cockpit step Tackle drawer storage, port with fiberglass molded box storage above Eskimo ice machine discharged into large stand up cockpit cabinet ice box Drop in, deep storage cockpit freezer to stbd. Raw and freshwater washdown w/quick disconnects New cockpit coaming pads ( 2009) Cockpit aft overhang sunshade (new 2009) B&G Temp, depth and speed indicator Cockpit engine room access Lee fighting chair w/4” stainless pedestal and rocket launcher back Cockpit cable hook-up Bose cockpit speakers Cockpit indirect lighting below gunwales (3) Clearing rod holders each side, port & stbd. In tower legs (7) Rod holders in cockpit gunwales (2) on each side, (3) in transom Cockpit deck repainted in 2008 On-deck livewell w/inline plumbing w/pump Transom door
- Polished pipe Seat with backrest on tower Stand platform w/molded-in quartz lights Fiberglass buggy top-removable for Cobia season Rupp outriggers w/triple spreaders New enclosure (2008) 3-rod rocket launcher off stand platform 6-rod rocket launcher off flybridge Fiberglass-molded hardtop w/running lights molded in Fiberglass molded pod in tower w/controls
- Bench seating forward of helm w/storage below Storage cabinet access forward in brow 110 Volt outlet forward Starboard bench seat w/storage below Fiberglass-molded overhead radio box Cabinet storage below helm Morse hydraulic controls Helm chairs Ritchie compass3-sided enclosure w/u-zips
- Deck Equipment
- Galley Maid electric windlass 65H Danforth in bow roller SS boarding ladder Salt and freshwater washdowns 8-person inflatable liferaft
- Electrical System
- Shore power connector 240V 50 Amp (port and starboard in cockpit) Sentry charging system/converter NewMar 32-12 converter
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine room
- Aqua Whisper reverse osmosis watermaker Dripless shaft logs, new 2010 Dual Racor fuel filters House water pump new 2008 AC raw water pump new 2010 110V outlet aft in engine room Eskimo ice machine Engine hours 1600 since major overhaul Bennett trim tabs Glendinning engine synchronizer Cruisair reverse cycle A/C, 4 zones (new 2005) Freshwater cooled engines Oil change system (4) Bilge pumps Fire control system Onan Generator (2,947 hrs) Hydraulic steering 20 gal. water heater
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht