- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2840LE403 @1050hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Major Price Reduction!!!!!!!!!
The 50' Viking Convertible was the most successful three stateroom convertible in production in the 1990's. Late model 50's are hard to find, especially with upgraded 1050 hp MAN engines (only 500 hours since recent overhaul), undercounter refrigeration, new style flybridge, fiberglass molded cabinetry and an offset queen in the forward stateroom. The interior on this 50' is superb, adding to the newer feel of the vessel. The topside of this vessel has received a full paint job. She is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.
This 50' has all of the above including a new watermaker and ice chipper (added in 2005) and even flybridge air conditioning as an extra perk. This is a great three stateroom 50' convertible with some features of the modern product for a very competitive price.
- Total Power: 1050 Cruising Speed: 33k Max Speed: 37k
- Fuel: 805 Fresh Water: 208
- Central vacuum system Entertainment center 36" TV/VCR upgrade Fax machine L-shaped upgraded sofa Custom Bluewater Teak hi-lo table Viking home theatre upgrade w/surround sound Carpet runner Luxury interior decor package CD player Stereo system wired throughout staterooms Amplifier AM/FM tuner with cockpit and bridge speakers Blinds, silhouette Carpeting (new 2004) Speakers and sub woofer
- Undercounter refrigeration Refrigerator and freezer Microwave/convection oven Water heater Instant hot water Amtico Teak and Holly flooring (new in 2004) Clothes washer w/ separate dryer Sink - Corian Garbage disposal Stove top Upper cabinet storage Corian Siena Aurora countertop
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Ensuite head with shower 13" TV/VCR Teak night tables Starboard credenza w/storage Clarion AM/FM stereo and 6 disc CD player (2) sets linens and mattress pads Hard wired lamps (2) Large drawers below master berth
- Master Head
- Robbins M12 marble flooring Head Sink Full shower stall Storage
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Offset queen berth TV Indirect lighting Hanging locker Reading lights Custom spreads/shams (new 2004) Overhead cabinet storage Volume control for salon stereo
- Guest Stateroom 2
- Stacked single berths Custom spreads/shams (new 2004) Overhead lighting Drawers below lower bunk Television Telephone outlet 110V outlet Hanging locker Volume control for salon stereo
- Guest Head
- Fiberglass molded full shower stall Head Robbins M12 marble flooring Sink Storage
- Electrical System
- Voltage stabilizer transformer
- Refrigerated fishbox Custom Tuna chair Bait Freezer Bait well Rod holders (3) in each cockpit haunch Cockpit sink Fresh & saltwater washdown Sliding fiberglass salon door w/Teak interior Rupp black w/gold spreader outriggers and center riggers Tackle storage Extra rod holders in cockpit coaming Dockside phone and cable 50 amp shorepower cord on Glendinning cablemaster New style fiberglass molded cabinet doors-no frames
- Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot Furuno 72-mile radar Sea 235 SSB radio Motorola TX400 cellular phone (2) Stidd helm chairs recovered in spring 2010 Horn KVF satellite phone Power assist steering Standard Horizon Pmni radio Furuno T200 water temp Rod storage below bench seats Hynautic controls Compass Furuno color fish finder 292 50/200khz transducers New 5215 Garmin GPS/chartplotter Northstar 961XD GPS Datamarine digital speed and distance log Search light Flybridge air conditioning Full enclosure, 4-sided new in 2005
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Transom door Bow pulpit Saltwater/freshwater washdown system Bow rail-brushed aluminum Simpson Lawrence windlass Bow light Halogen light Port and starboard running lights
- Mechanical Equipment
- Overhaul on 2840LE403 1050 MAN engines (winter 2010) 500 hours since overhaul. Onan 15kW genset Emergency engine stop Racor fuel filter Oil transfer system Start/stop switch ZF HA664 transmission Fuel prime pumps Awlgrip engine room and lazarette Dripless stuffing box Voltage stabilizer transformer Watermaker new in 2005 Hynautic engine controls Oil filter remote (3) Bilge pumps Freshwater cooling system Engine synchronizers High water alarm Hot water heater (2) /bilge blowers Trolling valves-pleasure lock Rod storage
- Owner's personal possessions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.