- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3406E @ 800 hp each
- Number of Engines
This 58' Sea Ray has had many updates in 2008 and in 2009 adding value to this already well equipped and upscale vessel. Just the standard options include a huge, overstuffed Ultraleather salon sofa that runs the entire length of the salon and contains an electric slide-out bed, Bose Lifestyle stereo system, hi-lo wood dining table and a lavish galley with a full complement of equipment.
The master stateroom offers a queen-size bed with innerspring mattress and spacious storage below, custom wood cabinetry, private head/shower plus generous storage. The forward stateroom also has a queen-size bed, plenty of storage and four portlights and a large deck hatch provide light and ventilation. There is also a guest head with shower.
There is a wraparound control console with plush captain's chair and companion seat. In the cockpit you'll find a U-shaped sofa with serving table.
- Displacement: 48000
- Total Power: 800
- Fuel: 700 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 68
- Bar with Corian countertop, glass storage, bottle storage, utensil storage and indirect lighting Entertainment center w/ Bose stereo, 25" TV/VCR In-floor storage Washer/dryer combo Hi-lo dining/cocktail table, high-gloss wood Ultraleather sofa with electrically operated slide-out bed Central vacuum system
- Kenyon 3-burner stove w/stainless steel stove rail Trash receptacle w/chute and Corian cover Glass and dish storage Drawers w/cutlery inserts Upper and lower storage cabinets Spacemaker coffeemaker Microwave/convection oven Sub-Zero undercounter refrigerator Sub-Zero freezer w/icemaker Custom molded fiberglass countertop with Corian cutting board and sink w/single lever Grohe faucet 12V accessory outlet Power vent
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size bed w/innerspring mattress and storage below with gas-assisted hatch Privacy door with mirror Cedar-lined hanging locker w/light Full length cedar-lined hanging locker with light and mirrored door TV/VCR/radio combo Vanity with Corian countertop, beveled mirrors, drawers and storage cabinet Sliding window with screen and curtains Port and Starboard storage cabinets (2) Bose speakers
- Master Head
- Vanity w/solid surface countertop, solid surface sink w/Grohe faucet, mirrors and storage below Mirrored medicine cabinet Upper cabinet storage Power vent Vacuflush head Tile flooring Access from Master Stateroom Shower w/seat, adjustable shower wand and circular acrylic door
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Queen-size bed w/innerspring mattress and storage below w/gas-assisted hatch Full length cedar-lined hanging locker w/light and mirrored door TV/VCR/radio combo Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Storage cabinet w/drawers below In-floor storage
- Guest Head
- Vanity w/solid surface countertop, solid surface sink w/Grohe faucet, mirrors and storage below Mirrored medicine cabinet Shower w/seat, adjustable shower wand and circular acrylic door Power vent Mirror w/Corian trim Vacuflush head Tile flooring Access door from salon Upper cabinet storage
- Control Station
- Bilge temperature alarms High-water bilge alarms Bow thruster Compass Emergency engine stop Dual hydraulic shift and throttle controls Tilt steering wheel Emergency start - engines
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 5212 Radar Garmin 5212 chartplotter Furuno NAVNET sounder Garmin autopilot Bow thruster Intercom system SAT TV Raytheon tridata unit Standard Horizon VHF RCL 100 Remote spotlight Clarion 6-disc CD stereo
- Electrical System
- Battery charger/converter Battery charger overcurrent protection Battery equalizer, 50 amp (2) (2) Galvanic isolators Glendinning shore power cablemaster DC main breaker panel AC/DC main distribution panel 15kW Westerbeke diesel generator w/sound box, remote start w/muffler, freshwater cooling, fuel filter, seacock and seawater strainer
- Wet bar with sink, cooler, removable trash receptacle and storage, port Hi-lo cockpit table Side storage panels, port & stbd. Stereo AM/FM single CD w/6-disc CD changer, subwoofer, amplifier, (4) speakers and digital cockpit remote control Molded deck access steps Refrigerator Cable TV outlet Hardtop, fiberglass with stainless steel grab rails and overhead lighting w/electronic dimmer Freshwater washdown and dockside inlet w/cockpit shower, hot & cold U-shaped dinette seating Custom Euro-style helm seating w/flip-up thigh-rise bolster, armrests and heavy-duty pedestal w/slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment Euro-style companion bench seating Lockable cabin entry door Self-bailing cockpit w/gas-assisted engine room service hatch & pivoting stainless steel engine room ladder Icemaker Transom door
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Navigation lights (4) Fixed portlights, stainless steel (6) Opening portlights, stainless steel Circular skylight in salon Fender storage, transom wall w/light Windlass w/foot switches Swim platform, extended w/concealed stainless steel ladder and grab handle Windshield, tempered/tinted curved glass w/stainless steel frame, electric front vent Hardtop enclosure T & T hi/low swim platform
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Zone-controlled, reverse cycle split system A/C (30,000 BTU) (2) Bilge pumps (2) Bilge blowers Engine drip sumps Fire suppression system, automatic w/diesel shutdown, override and manual pull Water heater (new 2009) 200 gallon water tank Trim tabs, 24V hydraulic transom mounted, heavy duty dual rams w/pump Freshwater cooling Gel-coated engine room Removable stainless steel ladder Oil changer system, engines, transmissions and generator Engine synchronizer Racor fuel filters Freshwater hose and spigot, engine room Pressure water system w/dual 24V pumps
- New engine gauges (2008) Starboard engine (new 2008) New electronics, Garmin package (2009) New water heater (2009) Bottom job (2009) New batteries (2008) New toilet pumps (2009) New intake hoses (2008) New cockpit carpet (2009) New battery charger (2008) New oversized air conditioning strainers (2009)
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Or contact Nick Malambri of Galati Yacht Sales at 850-830-4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht Stock Number: BR6696-KL