- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12-2000 @ 1480 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Southern Miss" is without a doubt one of the finest examples of Viking's 2002 model !!
"Southern Miss" is without a doubt one of the finest examples of Viking's 2002 model, she is a well-appointed, meticulously maintained, excellent performing cruise and fish rigged 61 Viking powered with MTU 1480's.
She offers a three stateroom, three head layout with the preferred VIP cross-over forward stateroom layout. Her interior has the Viking optional Premire Decor package. The salon layout offers the U-shaped sofa to port and the washer/dryer neatly located in the guest stateroom as opposed to the companionway.
"Southern Miss" is a great example of a well rounded 61 Viking with some very nice additions and options added to Viking's extensive list of standard equipment.
- Displacement: 87000
- Total Power: 1480 Cruising Speed: 33k Max Speed: 38k
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Southern Miss" is entered through the transom gate and door into the spacious cockpit. Moving forward and up two steps (one step having a large drink box below) the salon sliding door gives entry to the yacht's interior. The salon is open and spacious with a U-shaped sofa to port. Moving forward to port is the gourmet galley with three undercounter refrigeration units and to starboard is the dinette with custom Corian table with flush teak bullnose. Forward and down three stairs is the companionway giving access to the staterooms and heads. Starboard of the salon door is the ladderway to the bridge.
- Upgraded Ultraleather Buff sofa with storage Main electrical panel Partial canvas carpet runner Kenmore clear icemaker Harmon Kardon upgrade stereo receiver "First Mate" salon door damper Teak hi-lo table Quartz lights with dimmer switch Amtico Teak & Holly at salon entrance A/C control Entertainment center w/TV/FM stereo/VCR/DVD Home theater audio/visual upgrade Stereo speakers Central vacuum Valances & Lambrequens wrapped in custom fabric Satellite TV
- Galley and Dinette
- Magna Sahara Corian countertop with bone sink Dishwasher Amtico Teak & Holly sole Corian surface dinette table with teak bullnose and pedestal Custom upgraded dinette settee Sony Bravia HDTV above dinette(added in 2007) Trash compactor Water level gauge Water pump indicator (3) Undercounter refrigerator/freezer units Icemaker in freezer Instant hot water dispenser Electric range Exhaust fan Garbage disposal Microwave/convection oven Sink Storage cabinets and large pullout overhead drawers Stowage for dishes and glasses
- Master Stateroom
- New style athwartship master with his and hers walk-in closets Mirror on face of closet doors to add more depth to an already large master 12V stereo/CD player Modified cabinetry to fit built-in VCR/DVD player Salon door type catch on door Custom wallpaper Mattress system upgrade to System 2 King berth w/lift -up top and ample storage below Indirect lighting Reading lights Telephone outlet Sony Bravia HDTV (2008) Additional cedar-lined hanging closet w/dressers below TV built into hanging cabinet Bank of drawers below TV w/Corian surface and teak bullnose (2) Nightstands with Corian tops and teak bullnose Bomar hatch w/Ocean Air screen/cover
- Master Head
- One-piece glass shower door Sealand head system 110V outlet Head blower system Mirror IPO wallpaper around upper vanity Amtico Imperial Marble beige sole Exhaust fan Linen storage Medicine cabinet Shower light Salon door type catch on door Custom wallpaper
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Custom VIP crossover arrangement TV w/built in combo VCR/DVD Salon door type catch on door Cedar-lined hanging locker Stereo speakers Custom wallpaper Storage below berths
- Guest Head
- Mirror IPO wallpaper around upper vanity insert Amtico Imperial Marble Beige sole Salon door type catch on door Custom wallpaper Exhaust fan Shower light Sealand head system 110V outlet Head blower system
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- This layout offers the guest stateroom to starboard forward of the day head. The washer/dryer is conveniently located forward of the day head out of the way in the starboard guest stateroom. Built in color TV Salon door type catch on door Custom wallpaper Lower berth has lift up storage below Stereo speakers Upper & lower berths Hanging locker with (2) drawers below
- Day Head
- Mirror backing in place of wallpaper Sealand head system Shower Teak vanity cabinet Custom wallpaper Amtico imperial Marble Beige flooring
- Electronics and Navigation
- Simrad Robertson AP22 autopilot (2) Raymarine E120s Sirius weather unput (2007) KVH TracVision (2007) GPS Chartplotter (2007) Video input for cameras/ TV (2007) Radar ICOM 604 VHF (2007) ICOM M602 VHF (2007) B & G HS2000 Tridata MD1500 Intercom with (2) remotes (salon & Master stateroom)
- Eskimo ice machine Rupp triple spreader outriggers Outrigger hold-in arms Center rigger (3) Rod holders in each haunch Transom coaming with gate and transom fish box Cockpit freezer Drink cooler at salon step entrance Bait prep and tackle drawers w/sink Freshwater/saltwater washdown Speakers Dockside phone and cable connection Bluewater custom fighting chair w/rocket launcher Transom livewell/fish box Transom swim steps w/grab rails Engine room door lock Fish box dividers
- Hardtop w/330 watt molded-in quartz lights Custom helm pod with chrome wheel Electronic single lever controls for pod Electronic trolling valves Miya Epoch US8 electric teaser reels Custom helm chairs (2006) EZ2CY in front center panel (2009) 6-rod rocket launcher 3-sided enclosure (new 2008) Strataglass upgrade for enclosure Remote spotlight Freshwater outlet on bridge Drip dry foam flybridge cushions Cell phone cable connection Generator gauge package Custom helm cover AM/FM stereo CD Remote windlass control Large refrigerated cooler and freezer forward of helm Zippered vents at top of front 3 panels
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Bow thruster Bow pulpit Full bow rail Oval exhaust outlets Lewmar windlass 60 lb. Fortress anchor (2006) Underwater lights Marquipt davit, 1500 lb. w/hydraulic lift Vertical handrail for ease in getting to bow forward of salon windows Sliding fender track under rub rail at cockpit
- Electrical Equipment
- Battery charger Battery disconnect switches Engine room lights Battery paralleling Bonded electrical system w/ground plate Navigation lights Voltage stabilizer transformer Batteries, heavy-duty w/fiberglass box (2) Glendinning cablemasters Anchor light
- Engine Room
- Onan 20kW generator (2919 hrs) 600 GPD watermaker w/auto backflush Fuel system priming pumps Oil change system plumbed to cockpit dockside insert box w/switch 110V outlet on aft bulkhead Engine room Craftsman tool box Engine room circulating fan Fire suppression system, auot/manual Dedicated forward pump room for AC compressors and water systems Fuel/water separator filters, engine and generator AC freshwater pressurized systems AC/zoned w/reverse cycle heat Bilge pumps Engine room blowers Fuel priming pumps Water heater
- 12'8" Zodiak w/fiberglass bottom with 40 hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard Custom wallpaper throughout Viking Premire Edition Decor package throughout
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To hear additional recorded information on this boat 24/7 dial this toll free number 1-800-296-7671 and enter the 4-digit PIN: 1060 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht Stock Number: BR6693-JA