- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 315 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 29' Luhrs Open is arguably the most popular inboard express of its size ever built! Great styling, fishability, versatile cabin accommodations and a tower with controls all contribute to her formidable run and popularity. With the biggest engine options, the Yanmar 315's, this boat will cruise at a respectable 20 knots and has good range as well with over 300 gallons fuel capacity. She is well maintained by an experienced fisherman and represents a good bargain in today's market. This boat had a new bottom job in March 2009!
Call now for a showing, this boat will not be available for long.
- Displacement: 10000
- Total Power: 315
- Fuel: 302 Fresh Water: 55 Holding: 15
- AM/FM stereo and CD player Hanging locker Port and Starboard settees converts to upper and lower berths Recessed lighting Storage under settees Air conditioning TV
- 2 Burner 110v stove Galley drawers Hot and Cold pressurized water Over counter storage cabinet Recessed lighting 12V Refrigerator/ Freezer Stainless steel sink Storage cabinets under Galley Utensil storage under control
- Cabinet with mirror Hot and Cold vanity faucet Manual head with 15 gallon holding tank, macerator and overboard discharge One piece molded head and shower Privacy door Recessed lighting Stand up shower
- Upper Station
- Custom welded aluminum marlin tower with hardtop Electric horn Engine controls Full width seat Hydraulic steering Navigation lights Rocket launcher Sun shade
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF with antenna Furuno 582 color fish finder Garmin 182 GPS chart plotter Furuno Radar 1622
- Electrical System
- Battery charger Dockside 110 connection Galvanic isolator Reverse polarity system 5kW diesel genset 50 ft. shore power cord Transom mounted zinc anode
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Aquamet propeller shafts Fire extinguishing system Fresh water cooling on engines Hydraulic steering Manganese struts, rudders and props Molded air intakes Mufflers Recessed trim tabs Welded aluminum fuel tank
- Deck Equipment
- Aft coaming hawse pipes Anchor well with rope locker 3 flush mounted Plexiglas hatches Fore and Aft mooring cleats Welded one piece aluminum bow rail with recessed feet Intense bow pulpit with anchor roller and tensioner Windlass Large springline cleats Molded non-skid foredeck
- Bridge Deck
- Windshield with wiper Compass Courtesy lights Custom helm chair 3 sided helm enclosure Large Plexiglas covered chart deck Port and Starboard cushioned settees with storage compartments underneath Tilt-out console with full entation, engine controls and aluminum wheel Easy engine access
- Fishing Equipment
- Swim platform Coaming fishbox with drain 4 flush mounted rod holders Fresh water washdown Hinged transom door Stereo speakers Lazarette with rudder and pump access Port prep counter with sink and cutting board with 3 port tackle drawers
- Other Features
- Balter cored hull sides Flared Carolina style bow for dry ride Molded one piece deck Solid fiberglass hull bottom Swim platform
- Owners personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.