This 34' Center Console by Pursuit is an awesome offshore fishing machine!!! Powered by Yamaha F250 four strokes, this boat is smooth and fast. The pronounced bow flare makes this one of the driest rides available to offshore tournament anglers!! This one is loaded with 2 Raymarine E120's, radar, GPS, Chartplotter, sounder, Simrad autopilot, stereo, outriggers, electric head, power bolster seats and lots more!!! Dry stored since new!!
- Displacement: 9685
- Total Power: 250
- Fuel: 375 Fresh Water: 30 Holding: 10
- Command Console
- Adjustable captain and companion seats Enclosed compartment under console for storage with electric head, holding tank and macerator Interior lighting Integral foot rest (2) 12V receptacles in helm Clarion AM/FM stereo and 6 CD changer w/4 speakers and Ipod jack Carling rocker switches Large forward swinging door for head compartment access
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- (2) Raymarine E120's Raymarine 4kW Radome GPS Chartplotter Simrad autopilot Stereo Sounder Raymarine VHF radio
- Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety
- Dual cylinder hydraulic steering 14.5" tilting stainless steel polished steering wheel w/knob Plush pop-up bow/nav lights Lenco trim tabs w/indicator on helm (3) Analog 2" fuel gauges 30 gal. freshwater tank USCG & international lighting (2) Bilge pumps (2) Fire extinguishers
- Fishing Equipment
- (6) Stainless steel rod holders in gunwale Insulated in-floor fishboxes w/macerator pump out and overboard drain 32 gal. livewell Leaning post w/tackle storage trays and 52 gal. Oceana blue circular livewell w/polycarbonate scratch-resistant lid Bait prep station w/molded rigging cutouts
- Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Cockpit courtesy lights Self-draining cockpit Boarding ladder Bi-fold transom door w/fiberglass gate Cockpit coaming bolsters Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards Molded plexiglass windshield Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port & starboard (4) 8" SS flush pull up cleats Pursuit Fighting Lady Yellow hull T-top windscreen T-top w/spreader light and E-Tec outriggers w/telescoping poles (4) Large, insulated storage/fishbox compartments Fresh and raw water quick connect fitting at bait prep center Adjustable dual seat/leaning post w/rocket launchers Forward rode/anchor locker w/overboard drain Drink holders 1/2" SS transom eyes (2) & 5/8" bow eye One-piece welded 1" SS rail (2) 8" SS flush pull up spring cleats
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht