- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 @ 360 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The "Consultation Fee" is an ever-popular model from Cruisers. She is adorned with the much desired cherrywood interior and has a very spacious feel. The salon features a large dinette and aft sleeper sofa. There is a well equipped galley and the stateroom comfortably sleeps two.
The cockpit is perfect for entertaining and features a wet bar with refrigerator and sink. The helm is equipped with a double bench seat and full array of electronics.
Economical 7.4 Cruisers engines will give you a comfortable cruise around 23 knots. Fresh water cooled engine package!
- Total Power: 360 Cruising Speed: 23k Max Speed: 28k
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 54
- Main Cabin
- Crescent-shaped convertible dinette/sofa Aft convertible sofa/sleeper Handcrafted Cherrywood trim Carpet w/snap-down covers Salon entertainment center TV/VCR Clarion AM/FM stereo w/6-disc CD changer Storage
- Princess 2-burner electric stove Norcold refrigerator/freezer Samsung microwave oven 10.5 gal. water heater Sink w/cover Storage cabinets
- Full berth w/privacy curtain Storage under berth Reading lights Hanging locker
- Medicine cabinet w/mirrored doors Head Sink with storage below
- Deck and Hull
- Canvas covers for helm area and entranceway to salon Windlass w/foot switches Pressurized water system Full aft camper Aluminum radar arch Cockpit shower Remote control spotlight Refrigerator and wetbar with sink Extended swim platform w/concealed stainless steel ladder Transom door Cockpit sunlounge/table
- Raytheon S170 radar Furuno GP-1650DF GPS/plotter Simrad AP22 autopilot Standard VHF radio
- Electrical Equipment
- Dual 30 amp/120V dockside power (3) Batteries Battery isolator Battery charger Battery parallel switch Bonding system
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Kohler 7.5kW generator Reverse cycle A/C Bilge pumps and blowers High water alarms & pumps Hydraulic steering w/tilt wheel Engine room access through gas-assisted hatch Trim tabs Fire control system Engine alarms, water, oil, transom oil Twin engine synchronizer Dripless shaft logs
- Owner's personal possessions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht