- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Magnum MPI, Bravo III-375hp
- Number of Engines
The Regal 3560 is a standout in the crowded mid-size cruiser segment. It has good performance, luxurious appointments and this one is full of great options and is as clean a used boat you will ever see. This model has the stern drives with duo props (Bravo III) and will cruise at around 30 knots, with a top end of 40 plus.
Highlights of this yacht are the spacious cabin, high-gloss Cherry joinery, Corian counters and "Ultra-Leather" upholstery. A solid wood pocket door offers privacy in the forward stateroom, and the salon and mid berth flow easily into each other. The starboard settee folds out to become a double. An elegant Cherry and Holly floor is standard, as is a 15" flat screen TV/DVD in the main cabin, but the owner has added two more TV's in the master cabin and the mid berth.
In the cockpit opposite the helm, is a horseshoe lounge and a fold away seat aft. Other notable features include excellent storage, transom storage locker, extended swim platform and a walk through windshield. The "L.A.Times" is in excellent condition and has been kept in a covered lift it's entire life, by a conscientious owner who claims that everything on the boat works!!
- 120 Volt GFIC Protected Outlets Telephone jack, 12V and 120V outlets (2) Large Floor Storage Lockers with Hinged Access Hatches Cherry and Holly Floor Decor package Indirect accent lighting LeatherCrest dinette upholstery LeatherCrest salon seating Molded storage behind dinette backrests Opening, screened Port lights with blinds and round skylight hatch with screen and shade Overhead lighting Overhead storage cabinet Reading lights: Halogen Removable dinette table with designated storage Salon seating sonvertible to fold-out sleeper with spring activated leg rest Stereo: Kenwood AM/FM/CD Player with Marine Speakers - changer and satelite compatible surround sound 15" flat screen TV with DVD layer Utility locker with AC/DC distribution panels
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Coffee maker Corian countertop with Interfral keeper edge and drop through to kitchen trash can Electric stove (2) burner with hide away Corian top Galley trash receptacle Lower cabinet storage with utensil drawer Stainless steel microwave Overhead cabinet storage Refrigerator (4.2 cubic ft) Deep polished stainless steel sink Toaster oven
- Forward Stateroom
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Accent and reading lights Hanging locker with cedar lining and lighting Overhead Lighting Port and Starboard screened, opening port lights Positive lock cabinet doors Privacy bulkhead with entry door Queen-sized berth with innerspring mattress and drawer storage Round overhead hatch with screen and privacy blind Flat screen TV Carbon monoxide detector
- Mid Stateroom
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Carbon monoxide detector Drawer storage Dressing area with privacy curtain Port hanging locker with cedar lining, and courtesy light Reading lights Sleep sofa Starboard Settee Ventilaiton hatch with screen Flat screen TV
- Guest Head
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Air conditioning vent Corian vanity wop with molded sink Full fiberglass stand-up head compartment Full size door mirror Hair dryer Lower vanity storage cabinet Mirrored overhead storage cabinet Overhead lights Porthole with screen Retractable clothes line Shower with sump pump and acrylic door Toilet paper holder Toiler: VacuFlush with holding tank Towel Rack
- 25 Quart Igloo cooler with moded retainer and door New Clarion stereo with (5) speakers. Sirius ready Aft trunk storage 12V dash accessory plug Adjustable doublewide helm seat with leaning post Cockpit carpet: removable Cockpit forward seating with large storage capacity cockpit table: High-Low with filler cushions Courtesy lighting Stainless steel drinkholders Electric Engine inspection/service hatch Fender storage Fire extinguisher Fold-away Aft cockpit seat Forward lifting fiberglass engine hatch with electric rams French stitched upholstery with high density foam Integrated wet bar with Corian top with molded sink, faucet, large storage locker, tip-out trash can and tip with molded storage well Power steering with tilt wheel Pressure water system with Transom shower Self-bailing fiberglass lined cockpit with nonskit Shore power and water hook up utility locker with cord storage sliding companionway door: Acrylic with screen Stereo: Transom remote Transom walk through UV/Stain resistant vinyl with filler cushions and designated storage Canvas cockpit cover
- Dash Features
- Binnacle shift and throttle controls Chart holder with cover Compass Custom burl dash and gauge panel Dash accessory plug: 12 Volt Dash circuit breakers Dash switches: water resistant Faria fog free white back gauges, backlit with stainless steel bezels including: tachometer, trim, fuel, volt, temperature, oil, hour meter and digital depth sounder with alarm Helm tilt and trim switch Non glare Dash Non slip Dino Sport steering wheel with Burlwood trim Tilt steering: 5 position
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Anchor roller with stainless chain plate and rope locker Anchor windlass Bolster helm seat Bow and stern eyes: Stainless Steel Bow fender storage Bow rails: welded Stainless Steel (316 grade) Deck hatch (s): translucent with screen and or sunshade Engine compartment: gelcoated and insulated Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Fore-deck sun pad with drink holders and sunbrella cover Foredeck wash down Fuel, water and waste fills: Stainless Steel Handreails: Stainless Steel High performance Vinylester resin barrier coat (AME 4000) In-mold Gelcoard colors (3) Intefrated deck vents Integrated swim platform with Stainless Steel ladder Limited lifetime plus hull warranty OceanTrac hull Porthole window (s) with screens Radar arch Recessed working Fordeck well Rub Rail: white rigid vinuyl with Stainless Steel Insert Thru-bolted, Stainless Steel deck hardware Transom storage lockers Walk-through windshiled to foredeck access
- Technical and Systems
- 5.7Kw generator with sound shield Freshwater flush for motors and generator Freshwater cooled engines Manifold and elbows replaced 1 yr. ago New shift cables New boots 120V GFCI protected outlet Air conditioning with reversible heat cycle Air horn New batteries Battery charger/converter Battery switch Bilge blower with sealed shaft Bilge pumps: forward and aft with monitor lights Cabin sump pump and flosat switch CO Detector (2) Cross-over charging system -battery isolator Crossover fuel system Cruise package Dockside water inlet Double hose clamps on fuel lines dual 30 amp dockside power Dual aluminum fuel tanks (275 gallons) Emergency start system-battery parallel switch Engine room lights Fire extinguisher system: Automatic Fresh water and waste monitor panel Galvanic isolator Heat shrunk electrical connextors Holding tank: 30 gallon Loomed wiring Mat-N-Lock II harness connectors Power Steering Remote controlled spotlight Trim Tabs Water Heater and Heat Exchanger: 11 gallon Water tank: 67 gallon Wiring: color coded
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter/GPS with antenna Raymarine Ray 215 VHF Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Sounder 4kW radar RL80C color split GPS with chip Depth finder Compass
- Canvas and Windshield
- Bimini top and Boot: Sunbrella Center windshield magnetic anchoring sustem Curved 3-piece windshield with Stainless Steel header Forward windshield/Bimini connector: Sunbrella Side and aft curtains Starboard windshield wiper Tinted, tempered safety glass windshield Windshield supports: Stainless Steel
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht