- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS 600 - 435 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Brand New 2012 Model ~ Sea Trials Available ~
Motor Boating Interior Design Winner from CRUISERS YACHTS.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This groundbreaking new model from Cruisers Yachts features an upper and lower salon with sliding patio doors enclosing the upper salon and helm station. The cockpit and upper salon are on the same level and the patio doors allow a free flow of traffic when entertaining. Below decks is an open and airy lower salon with L-shaped sofa, flat screen TV and galley. The master stateroom is mid-ship and is full beam with a private head and separate shower stall. The guest stateroom is forward with centerline berth and split head design with a shower to port and head/vanity to starboard. This vessel features Wenge wood cabinetry and Amtico hardwood floors. You must see this award-winning vessel to appreciate the innovative design. Powered by Twin Volvo IPS-600 with Joystick docking and precision handing. Please call today to schedule your private showing.
- Optional Equipment on this vessel
- Blue Hull Wenge Interior Batteries Chaise Lounge--Foredeck, Blue Cockpit Washdown System, Fresh Water Central Vacuum System Sofa Sleeper, Salon, Azure, Oceania Flooring Amitico--Upper Salon Algae-X Fuel Cond. System Anchor Washdown System TV 22" LCD & DVD--ASR TV 22" LCD & DVD--FSR TV 32" LCD & DVD--Salon Upper Anchor Polished Stainless Steel Treads, Cabin Entry Steps/Wenge Washer & Dryer Combo Unit Refrigerator, 120V--Cockpit/ Grill, Elect Ice Maker 120V--Cockpit Swim Platform, Extended w/Hydraulic Lift Floor, Amitico, Lower Salon Head Centrifuge, W/Holding Tank/Macerator Oil Change System w/Gen
- Standard Equipment on this Vessel
- Air Conditioning/Heater(64,000 BTU) Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Battery Charging System Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling Cabin Carpet With Acrylic Snap Down Cover Carbon Monoxide Detectors Walk-Thru Windshield Foredeck Access Centrifuge Head (2) With Holding Tank Full Beam Master State Room Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Shower Double Wide Helm Seat Compass, Depth Finder, Hour meters (2) Fuel Cross Over System Generator Low CO Gas 15.5 Kw, w/Sound Shield Hardtop With Full Enclosure Hot Water System, 11 Gallon/42 Liter Electric Steering and Tilt Wheel Matress(es), Therapeutic Foam Microwave/Convection Oven, Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer, 120V/12V Seawater Strainers Spotlight, Remote Control Stove, Electric
- Upper Salon
- The 48 Cantius' double salons are designed to invite onboard entertaining. The upper salon can easily host six guests and comes standard with a wet bar including sink, a 32" Sony Bravia TV, a power-actuated 71" by 71" sunroof with manual sun shade and tri-slide upper salon glass door for 360-degrees of visibility and 165 square-feet of enclosed glass. Also standard, a double helm seat, featuring flip-up bolsters and companion seat. The companion seat converts to a lounge and offers a multi-functioning dinette table.
- Lower Salon
- Below deck, the traditional disconnect between the upper helm and lower salon no longer exists. The lower salon features a standard L-shaped sofa with an optional pullout sleeper or side-by-side incliners that offer seating for six and is complemented by a 32" Sony Bravia TV and a 20" by 36" dinette table. The lower living area boasts a beautiful natural cherry or wenge wood interior.
- At the galley's entrance, raised ceilings offer just under 7' of headroom. The inventive port side galley is furnished with an upright stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, microwave/convection oven, electric stove, double sink and plenty of storage for supplies. A standard 15.5 kW generator supports four air conditioning and heating units to keep you comfortable. And extra-large below-deck hull ports amplify visibility in the galley and are frameless and post-glazed for a deeper, richer aesthetic.
- Master Stateroom
- With 6'6" of headroom, the full-beam master stateroom features a queen-sized island berth with a therapeutic foam mattress accessible from both the port and starboard sides. Two full-length cedar-lined closets and a large built-in dresser on the starboard side offer ample storage, perfect for long cruises. Boaters have the option of adding a washer/dryer combo in the port closet.
- Master Head
- The master stateroom also offers a private head with separate shower stall. A large vanity sits outside the head compartment with solid-surface countertops, and storage above and below. Hull ports above the vanity and built-in dresser capture natural light, illuminating the massive master stateroom.
- Guest Stateroom
- Elegant amenities are what give Cruisers Yachts style and legendary comfort and the 48 Cantius is no exception. The forward stateroom boasts a queen-size island berth accessible from either the port or starboard side, with storage below, and private access to both the head and shower. Two built-in full-length cedar-lined closets provide additional storage.
- Guest Head
- Guests will appreciate the private entrances to the day head and split shower from the stateroom. Plus, the day head is also accessible from the lower salon.
- This cutting edge navigational center offers complete views and unique command of the vessel and monitoring of the twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 engines. Volvo Penta IPS engines with joystick maneuvering are standard, and ensure more efficient and responsive handling. Standard is a double helm seat featuring a flip up bolster. An optional electric single helm chair is also available. This vessel has the optional two-piece solid windshield featuring double windshield wipers. (A large walk-through windshield is optional, with a single windshield wiper and a manual opening air vent on the walk through door.) Both windshields come with port and starboard power air vents, where the side windows meet the windshield. And both come with a blackout/privacy screen that attaches from the outside to complement the easy pull-down shades throughout the inside of the remainder of the helm area.
- Aft Deck
- Designed for entertaining, the cockpit of the 48 Cantius comes fully equipped with a refrigerator, ice-maker, grill and abundant storage. U-shaped seating easily converts to a comfy sun lounge, both port and starboard entry to the cockpit from wide 15" side deck landings. With no canvas to fret over, seating and the table come with convenient all-weather slip-on covers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht