- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-12 @715 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner had props tuned and fresh bottom job!
The “Fin Addiction” 42 Tiara Tournament Edition is ready for the 2013 fishing season!
The serious fisherman needs to look no further for the right boat. She is well equipped and her sea ability has been tested by her present and only owner.
- Fiberglass companionway steps with storage below Companionway safety handrail 20” flat screen LCD TV Bose Lifestyle 18 AM/FM stereo with CD, integrated DVD, game port and concealed speakers Portside dining area with seating for 4-5 with storage below. Dinette table, high-gloss finish and converts to single upper/lower berth and/or double lower berth Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat Drawer storage
- Corian countertop Stainless steel undermount sinks with Corian covers and hot/cold faucet Upper and lower storage cabinet Storage under galley floor Recessed 2-burner ceramic cooktop with Corian cover Microwave/convection oven SubZero drawer units refrigerator and freezer Storage for cooktop and sink covers Exhaust fan
- Interior Group
- Teak interior Solid Teak and Holly cabin sole 12V lighting 120V throughout Central vacuum system
- Master Stateroom
- Private entry to head Queen pedestal berth with storage below Hullside shelves and overhead storage cabinets (2) Reading lights independently switched Cedar lined hanging lockers, port and starboard 15” Flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Marine Air Systems 6,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper/lower bunks Lighting Storage TV Rod storage locker
- Guest Head
- Corian vanity countertop and sink with storage below Upper medicine cabinet with lights and mirror Upper linen storage cabinet with pull-out basket Vacuflush toilet Exhaust fan Full fiberglass head with separate, bi-fold glass shower door and integrated seat
- Hull, Deck and Upper Cockpit
- Rod storage in hardtop Pipewelders Tuna tower w/molded standing Automatic teaser reels Underwater lights ACR RCL 100 remote spotlight Molded-in hullside ventilation Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm Flush forward fiberglass storage locker with overboard drain Raw water/freshwater washdown for anchor locker (3) Cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Tiara custom composite windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section and (3) washer/wipers Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount ele4ctronics capability and drink holders 12V outlet at helm Portside navigation center including covered chart flat and drink holder Acrylic sliding companionway door with sliding screen and privacy cover Stidd helm seat, electrically actuated fore, aft and vertically with storage below Upper cockpit wet bar with sink, cutting board, refrigerator, storage, 120V outlet and insulated cooler aft Drop-down engine room access hatch from upper cockpit Upper cockpit air helm (16K BTU) Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with 6-disc changer, remote, amp, subwoofer and (4) cockpit speakers Plug in port for MP3 player or IPOD
- Lower Cockpit
- Bait prep and tackle center with freezer (port side) Livewell with circulating system in helm insulated cooler Macerator for std. cockpit floor storage boxes Circulating system w/macerator for starboard cockpit floor storage box Molded-in steps to deck walkways Cockpit coaming bolsters Molded-in transom door and gate Flush floor livewell Large flush floor insulated fishbox Hot and cold cockpit shower Freshwater/raw water washdown outlet Cockpit courtesy lights with remote control Safety handrails, lower cockpit to deck 120V outlet Ice chipper w/split remote switch
- (2) E120 12.1” multi-function color displays RS125 Raystar GPS antenna Ray 240 VHF radio (on tower) Raymarine Ray218 VHF radio (lower deck) DSM300 digital sounder module Speed, depth, temperature transducer ST60 graphic display ST8001 S2G Smart Pilot autopilot 4kW open array Intellian SAT receiver Radar High Def with dual range and AIS
- Tower Electronics
- E80 Ray Marine plotter VHF radio Auto pilot FM Stereo
- Instrumentation, Safety and Equipment
- Glendinning single lever electronic controls Waste macerator w/Y-valve 12V DC and 120V/240V AC electrical system with master distribution panel under the companionway steps Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets Glendinning cable recoiler TV and AM/FM antennas Onan 9kW diesel generator with indicator light at helm and soundshield Charles battery charger Battery parallel system Electrical bonding system Teleflex hydraulic steering system with power assist and 22” S.S. destroyer wheel Water cooler shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal Ritchie 5” SS-2000 Navigator compass Oil changing system, main engines, generator and transmissions High output 160 amp alternators Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines and generator Raw water intake strainers (2) Bilge blowers (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at helm Fresh water tank, 130 gallons Dockside water inlet Freshwater pressure system 20 gal. water heater 50 gal. holding tank with deck discharge and holding tank vent filter Dual air horn
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht Stock Number: BR6958-ES