- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GBTA 5.9 MZ @ 330 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 3100 Tiara Open Limited Edition has only 287 hours on it's Cummins 330 hp diesels!
New cockpit upholstery and helm canvas in Oct. 2011!!!
This is truly one of Tiara's best selling models of all time. This one has: hardtop, full enclosure, air conditioning, generator, helm air, Simrad radar, GPS, autopilot, fishfinder plus VHF radio and stereo system.
This boat is priced to sell - call today!!!
- Large wrap-around settee/dinette Teak and holly decks 9" TV/VCR Stereo system Electrical panel
- 2-burner stove Deep sink Storage cabinets Refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Storage drawers
- Vee berth Cedar closet Storage drawers Reading lights Port lights
- Vacuflush head Stainless steel sink Pull-out shower Storage cabinets Port lights
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Simrad radar Simrad GPS Simrad autopilot Simrad fishfinder VHF radio
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke generator Battery charger Electrical panel
- Fold-down transom seating Swim platform Helm back-to-back seat locker L-shaped companion seating Rod holders Upgraded circulating system with fishboxes Fold-down transom seating Swim platform Helm back-to-back seat locker L-shaped companion seating Rod holders Upgraded circulating system with fishboxes
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass w/anchor, line and chain Bow rail Molded bow pulpit w/roller Remote spotlight (6) Cleats
- Total Power: 330
- Fuel: 246 Fresh Water: 38
- Displacement: 12300
- Owner's personal possessions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.