- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F250-TXR @ 250 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The 34 Venture is a legendary tournament fishing machine with a superlative reputation amongst some very tough competition in 30-38 foot center consoles. The boat has top-shelf construction and the hull design gives exceptional offshore performance, especially with the Four Stroke Yamaha's as it sips fuel and very quietly.
Notable features include a fiberglass hardtop with removable Belly Band, leaning post/tackle center, 55 gal. transom livewell, lockable electronics storage, bait-prep station with sink and shower. The vessel has been maintained with the greatest of care by an avid and accomplished fisherman and it shows in every detail. Truly a fine fishing platform that has to be seen and fished to be appreciated!
- Equipment List
- Leaning post/tackle center 55 gal. transom livewell Lockable electronics storage Bait prep station with sink (3) Fishboxes Fresh/saltwater washdown In-deck storage boxes Walk-in head with sink and shower
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- VHF radio with antenna Raymarine E-90 touch screen Open array - 48-mile Furuno bottom machine 10" Transducer through the hull
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.