- 74 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2000 V-16 @ 2030 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
***New Additions since April 1, 2014***
Entire vessel has been painted including cockpit – new bottom paint and zincs
All engine services have been completed including generators
New charging system/new Charles system and all AC systems have been serviced
New back-up controls
New frequency drives
New windshield wipers/housing and motors plus controllers
This 74’ Viking Enclosed Bridge is one of the nicest on the market today!
Take note of all the additional custom features making this Viking one of the only for sale today that has Naiad stabilizers, VMT-1500 lb. davit, full AME electronics package, aft docking station mezzanine and full Tuna Tower.
This vessel is the lowest priced 74’ on the market today!
NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO U.S. CITIZENS OR RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS.
- Home Theater with 50" plasma TV on a raise/lower mechanism and Bose Lifestyle System with custom surround sound Crescent lounge with rod storage underneath Spiral staircase to Enclosed Bridge Teak fluted valances Teak trimmed lambrequins Baby Ostrich style headliner Bottle storage Overhead acrylic handrail Premiere Edition Decor Carpeting, wall-to-wall with lead lined padding for sound absorption Carpet runner Automatic salon door - electric Electrical panel/up Upgraded Ultraleather sofa with gathered back Decorative throw pillows for sofa Salon sofa (all storage - no bed) Custom Amtico flooring at salon entrance Ice maker, clear ice type concealed in teak cabinetry Teak cabinetry with drawers and bottle storage Day Head
- Custom galley Island with refrigeration and freezers, granite countertop & (3) bar stools with overhang for bar stool area Dinette couch with removable cushions and storage underneath Dinette table, teak high gloss finish with single teak pedestal & teak base ring Recessed -3 burner stove top Custom Amtico flooring in galley Exhaust fan Garbage disposal in sink Microwave/convection oven (2) Refrigerator units & (1) freezer unit, Sub-Zero, large capacity, deep drawer undercounter style with varnished teak faces Undermounted sink in countertop with brass faucet Storage cabinets in upper galley and lower galley, varnished teak doors with deep, pullout drawers Trash compactor with teak face
- Master Stateroom
- King-size walk around fore & aft bed with lift-up top with gas pistons and storage underneath Upgraded System III Orthopedic with inner spring mattress Large cedar-lined hanging locker with teak doors Small hanging locker, cedar-lined with teak doors and (2) interior drawers Entry credenza with (4) drawers and beveled mirror above Custom wallpaper Overhead hatch with screen & black out Designer style quilted bedspread (2) Pillow shams Upholstered headboard Carpeting (2) Large under-bed storage drawers End tables, port & starboard Entertainment center, Bose Lifestyle 110V with drawers 32" LCD Flat panel screen TV mounted in entertainment center L-shaped lounge on starboard side with removable cushions for storage Port side credenza with drawer storage Reading lights, overhead with separate switches Teak storage locker cabinet with large drawers below Telephone outlet
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- System #1 queen size mattress/inner spring with walk around bed and lift up top with gas pistons and cedar-lined storage underneath Reading lights with separate switches Bedspread - designer style quilted (2) Pillow shams Overhead hatch with screen and black out Carpeting Teak , cedar- lined hanging locker Stereo speakers recessed in headliner Teak storage cabinets on each side of bed Sharp 20" LCD flat screen TV
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Upper/lower bunks Storage under lower bunk Designer bedspreads & pillow shams Carpeting Cedar-lined hanging locker with bar for hanging clothes Stereo speakers recessed in soffit
- Crew Stateroom
- Upper/lower bunks System #1 mattresses Sharp 15" Aquos TV Access door to engine room Bedspreads & pillow shams Night table with (3) storage drawers Amtico teak flooring Wallpaper Storage outboard side of bunks behind mirrored door Cedar-lined hanging locker with lower storage drawer Sony CD/DVD player Stereo
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE Furuno radar 25KW with 6.5' array VEI 18" LCD display Furuno radar 12KW NAVNET with 4' array primary plotter and secondary radar RGB video scaler (Extron) Northstar 6000i chartplotter w/ 10" display Furuno FCV 122 BB color video sounder with VEI 18" LCD display RGB video scaler (Extron) Furuno NAVNET IKW Sounder for Tower Furuno - 50/200 KHZ thru-hull Furuno - RRD30 digital depth display with 235KHZ depth transducer Furuno FAP500 autopilot (2) ICOM 602 flushmount w/remote mic kit ICOM 802 single side band radio ACR RCL 100 remote spotlight TOWER Furuno RD30 digital depth display with 235 KHZ transducer Furuno - NAVNET System 7" display Polyplan - CD player/FM stereo with Infinity speakers ICOM 602 VHF radio w/hailer (tower & bridge hailer) MIYA remotes for electric teaser reels AFT DOCKING STATION MIYA remote for electronic teaser reels SHIPS SYSTEM KVH Trac 252 INMARSAT SAT phone with fax and data outlets KVH G-6 24" satellite TV system RCA SAT TV receiver (one Master S/R & one Salon) Niles IR system; IR repeaters for DDS Panasonic 4-line cordless phone system with (4) phones Telnor digital cellular phone Newmar 50 amp 12V power supply (4) Underwater lights - 2510-V5W6 LINKSYS - WiFi
- Enclosed Flybridge
- A/C with SMXI controls Spiral staircase from salon & ladder from cockpit Spotlight w/remote control Dual power steering pumps (in place of single) Stidd helm chair, black Sharp Aquos flat screen 20" TV Overhead handrailing Viking monitor system Dedicated batteries for FB electronics Single lever electronic engine controls Trolling valves Massive L-shaped sofa w/storage Teak coffee table Extended helm overhang (glare reduction) (3) Windshield wipers with washers (3) Interior windshield covers (2) Storage drawers under stbd bench seat (2) Forward facing bench seats with footrests Compass Dimmers on overhead halogen lights Indirect lighting (4) Red lights over helm area Massive storage under fwd. helm area Aft steering station with (2) overhead hand rails Aft bench seat with storage Single lever controls on aft pod MIYA Epoch (US9R) electric teaser Outriggers and center rigger Custom center ladder tower above enclosed flybridge (Palm Beach Towers) Double radar mast with Buell air horns Hatch over helm chair with screen & black out Teak cabinet area to port includes: Sub-Zero refrigerator (2 drawers), storage drawer & cabinet, Bose LS20 system and teak countertop and chart drawer Carpeting Central vacuum unit connection with hose fittings Steering wheel, vertical-mounted, destroyer type Panasonic 4-line telephone outlet Upholstered valances, Baby Ostrich headliner
- Palm Beach Full TunaTower
- (8) Rocket launchers Power steering single lever engine controls Center ladder from enclosed bridge aft deck (2) DDEC engine electronic display units Thruster controls Helm cover Bench seat Buggy top, fiberglass Poly Planer MRD60 stereo/CD with speakers
- Large fighting chair with rocket launcher (3) Livewells: transom, port deck box and starboard deck box (3) Tuna tubes A/C over mezzanine Misters over mezzanine seating (2) 24V outlets Gagganeau grill, port side of mezzanine Coaming pads Upgraded Headhunter Stingray Series Pumps for fresh water washdown, livewells & tuna tubes Bose #151 cockpit speaker Transom steps with (2) handles inside transom door area Transom livewell, molded-in Eskimo ice machine (dumps into fishbox) (2) Cockpit freezers Cockpit tackle drawers (3) Rod holders in covering boards Refrigerated drink box at salon entrance "T" in dockside water, to fill water tank Grab rail on port side of salon door Fresh & salt water washdowns Boarding box with storage Cable TV & telephone connections RG6 TV cable to accommodate satellite system Phone cable in CAT-5 to accommodate current data phone systems Cabinet with storage for gaffs/other accessories under gunwale (2) 50 amp/220V electric retractable Glendinning Cablemasters Dockside water connection Electric sliding salon door Engine room access Extended flybridge overhang for shade Indirect rope lighting underneath coaming Ladder to flybridge Recessed lights in FB overhang Observation mezzanine with custom cushions, armrests and drink holders Recessed in-deck fish box with pumpout (6) Rupp SS rod holders, flush mounted Side lockers SS Gas springs on all hatches & lids Stereo speakers powered from salon stereo w/volume control Storage locker, port side of salon steps Walk-through transom door w/lift gate
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Awlgrip engine room, lazarette, forward bilge & anchor locker (2) Onan diesel generators, 27.5 kw EQD Series Additional plumbed A/C pump watermaker w/auto backflush, 1200 gpd Oil changing system, gear type pump for main engines, transmissions & generator Line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box Power assist hydraulic steering Dual power steering pumps Additional fuel tank - total 3000 gallons Gas/water separators for generators "Delta T" ventilation system Entrance package of gauges Fire suppression system Fresh water filter - paper Fuel priming pumps for main engines, electric Fuel transfer system Headhunter 110V A/C fresh water pump Water heater - 30 gallons, quick recovery 110V outlet on aft bulkhead (3) Batteries, independent 24V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes, maintenance free (3) Battery charges, w/thermal cutoff & switching system for complete integration Charles Power Master, shore power cord combiner, 100 amps
- Additional Features/Equipment
- Air conditioning - 8 tons chilled water (2) 4 ton units, zoned with individual temperature controls for staterooms and salon Fiberglass side thru-hulls Oval exhaust outlets in transom Prop pockets Full bow rails Hydraulic bow thruster Naiad stabilizers w/ dual engine pumps Brownies dive compressor VMT - 1500lb davit Undermounted railings that curve around forward 18" port & stbd. sides Washer/dryer in companionway locker Fresh water washdown in anchor locker Bow pulpit CruiseAir A/C system has infrared RI control Lewmar RC2500 windlass w/600' line and 50' chain
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht