- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin D6 @ 370 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This popular Carver 41 Cockpit Motor Yacht model offers you all the amenities you'll need for cruising comfortably with family and friends.
The salon features an L-shaped lounge with stowaway bed, entertainment center and designer decor. There is a fully-equipped galley along with a dinette that has double bench seating and provides a perfect gathering place.
There are two staterooms both with offset berths. The master also features nightstands, two hanging lockers and a master head with shower stall. The Guest Stateroom has a double berth and easy access to the forward head.
The cockpit offers both boarding access and direct access to the Master Stateroom and an integral stairway leads to the aft deck that features a lounge which accommodates six adults. This area also has a hardtop that shades the entire area. On the bridge you'll find an L-shaped lounge, wet bar with integral sink and storage. A companion seat flanks the captain's chair for great views!
The owner of "Sunflower" has also continued to add upgrades to this already well-equipped Motor Yacht.
- Updated Equipment
- Bimini top and side curtains with additional U-zip windows (new 2011) Decorator carpet in the bridge and aft salon (new 2011) Custom swivel chair, including built-in storage in salon Custom cocktail table in aft salon (new 2010) (2) Folding deck chairs in aft salon locker
- AC and DC distribution panels Access hatches (5) - engine room Carpet Flexsteel chair Countertops - cherry wood and solid surface Curtains - décor-matched Designer décor Entertainment group - 20" LCD TV/DVD, AM/FM/CD stereo, satellite radio system Entrance door - tinted acrylic, sliding, lockable Entrance stairway - cherry wood risers, carpeted treads, with stainless steel handrail Fresh air system - passive, with controllable overhead vents Lights (4) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lounge - Flexsteel, with stowaway bed and extension Master stateroom stairway - cherry wood risers, carpeted treads Rocker light switch Storage cabinet - with 2 doors Telephone connector
- Galley and Dinette
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Carpet Coffeemaker - recessed Solid surface countertops Curtain - décor-matched Designer décor (2) Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Oven - convection / microwave /grill, built-in Electric, 2-burner, smooth top range Refrigerator / freezer -side-by-side, undercounter Rocker light switch Stainless steel sink with solid surface cover (2) Storage cabinets (4) Storage drawers Under sink storage with 2 rotating, slide-out, coated wire racks DINETTE (2) Bench seats with storage beneath Carpet Curtains - décor-matched Table - cherry wood top; brushed aluminum, adjustable height leg
- Master Stateroom
- Double, offset island berth 15" TV and DVD player (2) Berth nightstands - cherry wood Carpet Curtains - décor-matched Designer décor Entrance door (to cabin) - solid cherry wood, sliding, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Entrance door (to cockpit) - tinted glass in aluminum frame, sliding, locking latch, inside deadbolt with flush-mounted handle, interior screen (2) Hanging lockers with automatic light (3) Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Portlight with screen Rocker light switches (2) Shelves with bolster sea rail (2) Stereo speakers with volume control (2) Storage drawers (3) Storage cabinets 110V outlet - GFCI protected
- Master Head
- Entrance door - solid cherry wood, sliding, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Head fan Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinets (2) -with mirrored doors Nonskid sole Portlight - with screen Rocker light switch Shelf with brass/chrome finish sea rail Storage cabinet Toilet - vacuum flush, pedestal Towel bar Vanity - molded granite-style countertop and back splash with integral sink, 2 shelves beneath with door 110V outlet - GFCI protected Shower Stall with Bench seat - integral Shower head - with wall-mounted holding bracket, removable for use as a hand shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Double, offset, berth with berth cover 10" TV and DVD player Berth step-up - carpeted Carpet Countertop - cherry wood Designer décor Entrance door - solid cherry wood, sliding, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker - automatic light, with shelf (2) Lights - halogen, sconces, directable for reading (2) Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Mirror on forward bulkhead, conceals anchor chain locker access Overhead hatch - tinted, lockable, inside screen (2) Portlights with screen Private forward head access Rocker light switch (3) Storage cabinets Storage drawer
- Guest Head
- Vanity - granite-style countertop and backsplash with integral sink, cabinet beneath with 2 doors, sink spigot removable for use as hand-shower Entrance doors (2) - one to guest stateroom and one to galley, solid cherry wood, secure closed, stainless steel hardware Exhaust fan (4) Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinets (2) - mirrored doors, 2 shelves inside Nonskid sole Portlight - privacy glass, with screen Robe hooks (2) Rocker light switch Toilet - vacuum flush, pedestal 110V outlet - GFCI protected
- Command Bridge Light - courtesy, recessed Lounge - with storage beneath, accommodates 3 adults Self-draining walk surface Wet bar - molded fiberglass, integral self-draining sink, cold water tap, wraparound stainless steel grab bar, storage cabinet beneath and 2 pedestal seats Bridge refrigerator Helm Ray 215 DSC VHF radio Ray E-80 chartplotter Ray DSM-300 fish finder Access panel - provides access to wiring in helm console Adapter - 12V Beverage holder - recessed, self-draining Companion seat - adjustable, pedestal base, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching Dash - fiberglass with faux burled walnut and black leather accents DC distribution panel - bridge 12V systems Grab rails (2) - stainless steel, on either end of helm Helm seat - adjustable, pedestal base, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching Lights (2) - courtesy, recessed Stereo speakers (2) Storage locker Tilt steering wheel Windshield - wraparound, tinted glass, painted stainless steel frame Instrumentation Engine hour meter - digital, LCD (1 per engine) Gauges - analog; synchronizer; rudder angle; tachometer, oil pressure, engine temperature, fuel level, engine battery voltage (1 per engine) Rocker switch controls
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Command bridge stairway – integral to deck, with courtesy light and stainless steel hand rail on each side Electronics arch - custom aluminum with acrylic polyurethane surface coating and UV protection Stainless steel handrail on salon entrance door Hardtop over entire aft deck (2) Lights - courtesy, recessed (2) Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Lounge with storage beneath, accommodates 6 adults 110V outlet - GFCI protected Feshwater washdown Fender racks Storage locker Transom door (2) Wing doors clear acrylic in aluminum frame, secure open and closed, stainless steel hardware, provide access to the side decks Grab rail - stainless steel, over cabin windows, runs length of cabin and above windshield Over-the-stem anchor roller Windlass package
- Aft deck stairway - integral to deck, with courtesy light and stainless steel handrail on each side Transom hand shower, hot and cold Boarding access from port or starboard dock Direct access to master stateroom Hatch - guttered, watertight, provides access to aft bilge (4) Lights - courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Shore service locker – recessed in transom; contains power, water, TV, telephone connections Transom door - fiberglass, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware
- Electrical Equipment
- Kohler Generator - 8kW, diesel AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral generator and bilge blower controls; AC voltmeters; AC ammeters Batteries (4) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery chargers (2) - electronic, AC-DC converter External connectors - CATV, telephone Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection Shore power connectors (2) - 30 amp
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Air conditioning - 3-zone, 33,000 BTU; with reverse cycle heat; dedicated shore power connector Bow thruster Engine oil change system Overboard after tank with pump Bilge alarm - high water Engine alarms, temperature and oil pressure Fire suppression system, automatic Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Dripless shaft logs Exhaust mufflers - engines, generator Hydraulic steering Internal seawater strainers Propeller shafts - aquamet Rudders - 421 manganese bronze Struts - 421 manganese bronze Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic Bilges coated with white, low-VOC gelcoat Insulation - acoustical and thermal, vinyl vapor barrier Lights (3) - incandescent, on forward and aft bulkheads
- Owner's personal property. Items not included but may be purchased include a 9' inflatable dinghy, 9.6 Nissan outboard motor and new 80 lb. Danforth hurricane anchor with 30' chain and 400' of line.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht