- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 MPI @ 375 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2004 Carver 360 Mariner is ready for the season. Spacious single-level interior is designed for entertaining. Full-beam salon features ultraleather seating, large dinette, high-gloss cherry woodwork, full entertainment center and large galley area. There is also a large head with stall shower and plenty of storage. The flybridge can accommodate a small crowd with an aft lounge seating area, port and starboard lounges and wet bar!
Call now for your private showing!
- Lounge - L-shaped, converts to single berth, with storage beneath Entertainment group - 20” LCD TV, AM/FM/CD stereo, satellite radio system, 2 speakers at helm, 1 speaker each in salon, dinette 110V outlet - GFCI protected Carpet Countertops - cherry wood with raised edge Curtains - décor-matched DC distribution panel - 12V safety systems Designer décor Entrance door - tinted glass, aluminum frame, sliding, secures open and closed, with interior screen Entry stairway - carpeted with solid cherry risers, electrically actuated to provide access to forward engine room Grab rail - stainless steel, over entry stairway Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Mirrors (3) - beveled, with cherry wood frames, on forward bulkhead Rocker light switch Stereo speaker Storage cabinets (2) Window bolsters - décor-matched fabric over batting
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Coffeemaker Countertops - solid surface Designer décor Flooring - wood plank Hatch - translucent, lockable, pass-through to bridge Lights (5) - halogen, overhead, recessed Light - fluorescent, over sink Microwave oven - built-in Portlight - with screen Range - electric, 2-burner, smooth top Refrigerator/freezer - upright Rocker light switch Sink - full-size, undermounted stainless steel Soffit - cherry wood with mirrored bottom Storage cabinets (5) Storage drawers (2)
- AC and DC main distribution panels Bench seats (2) - curved, convert to double berth Fresh air fan Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Rocker light switch Stereo speaker Table - sapele pommele top with raised cherry wood trim, aluminum base, adjustable height Telephone connector Window bolsters - décor-matched fabric over batting
- Master Stateroom
- Berth - queen, inner-spring mattress, island Access panel - mirrored, on forward bulkhead, provides access to anchor chain locker Berth end tables (2) - cherry wood Berth step-ups (2) - carpeted Carpet Curtains - décor-matched Designer décor Entrance door - solid cherry wood, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers (2) - carpeted, automatic light Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, sconces, directable for reading Overhead hatch - tinted, lockable, inside screen Portlights (2) - with screen Private head access Rocker light switch 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected Storage cabinets (7) Storage drawers (2) Telephone connector
- Entrance doors (2) - one to stateroom and one to galley, solid cherry wood, secure closed, stainless steel hardware Head fan Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinet - mirrored doors, 2 shelves Nonskid sole Rocker light switch 110V outlet - GFCI protected Soap dish - frosted glass, wall mounted Toilet - vacuum flush, pedestal Vanity - solid surface top, integral sink, cabinet beneath with 2 doors Shower stall with bench seat - integral Entrance door - clear acrylic in aluminum frame with matching sidelights, bi-fold, secures closed Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Nonskid sole Portlight - privacy glass, with screen Shower head - removable for use as hand-shower Storage cabinet - mirrored doors, 2 shelves
- Helm, Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Depthsounder Log/speedometer Navigation Center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radio Accessory space - for installing navigation equipment Adapter - 12V Beverage holders (3) - recessed, self-draining Companion seat - adjustable, pedestal base, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching Dash - fiberglass with faux leather accents DC circuit breaker panel for helm electronics Helm seat - adjustable, pedestal base, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, self-storing arms Light - halogen, courtesy, recessed Stereo speakers (2) Storage locker Tilt steering wheel Gauges - synchronizer; rudder angle; tachometer with digital hourmeter (1 per engine); oil pressure, engine temperature, engine battery voltage, fuel level (multi-gauge, 1 per engine) Rocker switch controls
- Lounge - aft, accommodates 5 adults Wet bar - self-draining sink, 2 preparation surfaces, stainless steel grab rail on front Lounges (2) - triple-wide, port and starboard, with storage beneath Canvas Carpet - exterior-grade Electronics arch - custom aluminum with acrylic polyurethane surface coating and UV protection Electronics arch access plates (5) - corrosion-resistant polymer attached with noncorroding screws and waterproof sealant Hatch - translucent, lockable, pass-through to salon Beverage holders (10) - recessed, integral, self-draining Lights (3) - halogen, courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Self-draining walk surface Windshield - wraparound, painted stainless steel frame, side vents
- Self-draining Bolsters - padded, on port and starboard weatherboards Carpet - exterior-grade Hatches (3) - guttered, provide engine room access Lights (4) - halogen, courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Overhead sun/weather protection - 19” from cabin toward stern Side deck stairways (2) – integral to deck with stainless steel grab rail Transom door - fiberglass, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Boarding ladder - telescoping, with handhold inset in deck and stainless steel grab rail on transom, recesses in boarding platform Cleats (2) - 10” stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Grab rail - stainless steel, on top of transom Storage lockers (2) - in transom
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Side Decks Bow rail - 1.0” O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional intermediate rail forward Bow rail stanchions – double welded (inside and outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Cleats (2) - 10” spring, stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Deck toe rail Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, stainless steel insert Fore Deck Lounge - double-wide, converts to sunpad Access panel - behind lounge, provides access to helm wiring Beverage holders (2) - fold-out Cleats (2) - 10” stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Cleat - 10” stainless steel, for anchor line, bolted through aluminum backing plate Over-the-stem anchor roller
- Safety and Navigation
- Anodes - zinc, sacrificial Battery master disconnect switches Battery restraint brackets and boxes Bilge alarm - high water Bilge blowers (12V) Bilge pumps (4) - 1500 gph each, 3 automatic/manual operation, 1 automatic operation only Brass valves for all underwater thru-hulls CO detectors in salon and stateroom Compass - illuminated, dual-read Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure Fire suppression system - automatic Galvanic isolator/zinc saver Horn - air/electric (12V), trumpet Internal bonding system Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks Navigation lights (COLREGS) Spotlight Windlass package
- Electrical Equipment
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral bilge blower controls; AC voltmeters; AC ammeters Batteries (4) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery chargers (2) - electronic, AC-DC converters External connectors - CATV, Telephone Generator - 7.3 kW, gasoline Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all 110V outlets Shore power connectors (2) – 30 amp Shore power cords (2) - 50 ft. Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Air conditioning - 2-zone, 19,000 BTU; with reverse cycle heat; dedicated shore power connector Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Dripless shaft logs Exhaust mufflers - engines, generator Fuel tanks - welded, baffled 5052 aluminum Hydraulic steering Propeller shafts - aquamet Rudders - 421 manganese bronze Struts - 421 manganese bronze Trim tabs - stainless steel, Hydraulic Fresh water system – pressurized (12V), with large-capacity filter Fresh water storage tank - polyethylene Fresh water tank level monitor Handshower - fresh water, hot and cold, on transom Shore water connection with pressure-reduction valve Shower sump pump - automatic/manual operation Waste holding tank - with filtered vent and dockside pumpout Waste tank level monitor Water heater - 11 gallons (110V)
- Owner's personal possessions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht