- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126TA @ 420 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
**NEW PAINT JOB (JULY 2013)**
The Viking Sport Cruisers Flybridge offers an upscale interior in the spacious salon and large galley with generous counterspace. There are two beautifully furnished staterooms, two heads and a convenient washer/dryer in the companionway.
Molded steps lead to the bridge that has plenty of room for guests with a U-shaped lounge and entertainment area. The owner of this vessel has taken great care of her and has had main engine fluid, filters, zincs and generator all serviced in April 2012! Do not miss this opportunity!
- Ultra Leather U-shaped sofa with storage underneath Ultra Leather love seat with storage underneath Hi-gloss cherry sofa table Entertainment cabinet Wine cooler recessed in cabinetry JVC 18” TV JVC stereo JVC precision VCR deck Lower helm w/dual helm seats Slider window next to helm
- Solid surface Avonite countertop Force Ten 3- burner ceramic stove top Storage cabinets Exhaust fan Built-in Sharp Carousel microwave oven Marvel 110v refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel sink Aircraft style storage lockers above Hi-gloss cherry cabinetry Teak & Holly sole in galley area Lazarette storage w/lift-out garbage bin Fresh water level indicator Splendide 2000 washer/dryer (companionway) Central vacuum system
- Master Stateroom
- Walk-around center queen berth Reading lights (2) Hanging lockers (2) Opening ports Overhead circular hatch JVC AM/FM/CD stereo system Samsung TV/VCR Wall-to-wall carpeting Hi-gloss cherry cabinetry
- Master Head
- Ensuite head Stall shower Vacuflush head Holding tank with macerator discharge Holding tank level indicator Overhead lighting Opening port light Storage
- Guest Stateroom
- (2) Single berths that convert to queen Large hanging closet Storage under berths (2) Opening ports JVC AM/FM/CD stereo system Samsung TV/VCR Wall-to-wall carpeting Hi-gloss cherry cabinetry Reading lights
- Guest Head
- Ensuite head Stall shower Vacuflush head Storage Opening port light
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Northstar 952X GPS plotter (upper helm) New Garmin 740 Chart Plotter GPS w/7" touch screen Furuno 48 nm radar (2) Raymarine ST 60 digital depths (1) Raymarine ST 60 digital speeds Raymarine ST 6000 autopilot (2) Compasses 5" (2) ICOM HVF radios ACR remote spot light w/dual controls (2 pads) EPIRB Dual trumpet horns (2) Windshield wipers w/washers Map light
- Deck and Hull
- Built-in transom davit Bottom, zincs, hull wax (Nov. 2011) CruiseAir 36000 BTU w/SMX controls (2 units) Stainless steel Ice Ettie ice maker @ cockpit Insulated/refrigeration compartment at flybridge (4) auto/electric bilge pumps Manual emergency diaphram pump w/control valves High water alarm system Teak & Holly sole in cockpit & extended swim platform Large L-shaped bench in cockpit w/storage under Hot/cold shower @ swim platform Maxwell anchor windlass w/dual station & hand-held remote controls Molded/recessed anchor chute Molded steps to flybridge w/safety hatch Flush locker hatch for rode access
- Electrical Equipment
- All batteries replaced (Nov. 2011) 12/24/110/240v service 50 amp service w/Glendinning cord reel Volt/amp meters @ service panel Fully breakered service panel 40 amp Phase Three PT 24-40 CE charger (7) Group 27 batteries/(4) house/ (2) start / (1) genset Remote control switch for batteries Onan 9kw generator in sound shield (698 hrs.)
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- 60 amp engine alternators Audio/visual engine alarm systems Sea Star hydraulic steering system Sea Fire halon auto fire extinguishers Side Power bow thruster w/dual controls Bennett trim tabs New autopilot pump
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht