- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This gorgeous, very lightly used 2006 45' Viking Open is loaded with custom options, including an upgraded galley with BluePearl granite counter top, upgraded interior appointments, bow thruster, helm A/C, spare props, upgraded helm chairs, custom teak command deck table, teak helm pod and step, Viking Home Theater system, and top-of-the-line electronics!
“Shortcut” is the perfect elite cruise-rigged Viking express to hit the market. With a big boat attitude and feel, the 45’ is an extremely well performing sea boat with very impressive speeds at low end cruise. Powered with the upgraded 1100 hp Common Rail package this vessel will see top speeds near 38 knots. Sportfish performance and ride coupled with cruise amenities make this the ultimate in versatility satisfying all your cruise adventures and light fishing desires.
The 45’ offers great visibility from the helm and a very spacious command deck. One of the only Open Vessels in its class with enough room for 3 forward-facing helm chairs that fit comfortably. There is no shortage of seating or storage on the command deck, a very comfortable vantage point with ample air conditioning/reverse cycle heat. Aside from its attention to detail, spacious and functional cockpit, custom interior, custom sleek hardtop arrangement, preferred 2-stateroom layout, and well-appointed command deck “Shortcut” has very light use and open checkbook policy with only 350 hours.
- Decor and Layout
- Two-Stateroom Layout Premier Edition décor package Amtico cherry and holly flooring in master stateroom head, companionway, and salon Satin nickel door hardware Custom Tekwall in salon and both staterooms Red step lights on cabin step risers
- Viking home theater in salon Ultra leather upgraded sofa with lift-up storage below Dimmers on salon overhead lights A/C with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Cocktail table, teak Main electrical service panel Stereo speakers multi-directional recessed in and painted to match headliner Teak cabinetry
- Granite galley countertop- Blue Pearl Custom mirror backsplash in galley 110V outlet under cabinet above galley sink Electric range, recessed in countertop Exhaust fan, high velocity Garbage disposal Microwave/convection oven Large capacity refrigerator freezer, undercounter style Storage cabinets in upper galley Storage cabinets and drawers in lower galley Water tank level gauge and pump indicator Dimmers on overhead lights
- Master Stateroom
- 15" Flatscreen TV in master stateroom Island double bed with upgraded mattress (System 3) and lift up top with gas piston and maple-lined underneath Master stateroom door catch to keep door open while underway Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Drawer storage under bed (2) large drawers Teak hanging locker, maple-lined Overhead halogen lights and decorative indirect rope lighting underneath bed platform Overhead reading lights with separate switches
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Sharp 15" flatscreen TV Teak locker storage top Upper/lower berths with orthopedic mattress and lift-up lower bunk top with maple-lined storage underneath Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Maple-lined hanging locker Overhead halogen lights and courtesy rope lighting underneath lower bunk Stereo speakers recessed in soffit tied into salon stereo with volume control Storage drawer located under hanging locker
- Stain nickel fixtures in Teak face on lower vanity Mirror IPO wallpaper in master head Blue Pearl granite vanity upgrade Electric head Exhaust fan with vent soffit Linen storage Overhead halogen lights recessed in soffit and in ceiling Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors 120V receptacle Shower light Stall shower, fiberglass
- Helm, Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Electronics (2) 6100i Northstars with 12" screens Northstar radar Northstar 490 sounder Simrad A/P Icom VHF 2nd VHF w/command mike Hailer (duplex) Helm Equipment Upgraded helm chairs ACR spotlight Push knob catches for electronic boxes Helm A/C Bow thruster Electronic single lever controls Electronic trolling valves Stereo at helm Helm & chair covers Power assist steering, FB Recessed electronics box, FB Custom light mast Remote switch for windlass at helm Custom teak helm pod with chrome wheel Upgraded helm chair 4" polished stainless pedestal Cigarette-style 12V outlet in radio box Teak 7 3/4" helm step up Aluminum footrest for side helm chairs Custom Teak cocktail table on command deck 12V outlet in radio box
- Stainless steel gas springs for cockpit and fishbox lids Stainless steel gas springs for port and starboard cockpit sole box Stainless steel gas springs for cockpit lazarette Teak step box lid Awlgrip cockpit lazarette and all bilges and anchor locker Cockpit cover track on hardtop overhang Custom full cockpit cover Cockpit tackle center with cutting board and drawers below T in dockside water inlet to fill water tank Dual thermostat for cockpit freezer Fresh water wash down on bow inside anchor locker Cabinet with storage for gaffs and/or other accessories located under starboard forward gunwale Dockside electric connection – 50 amp/220 V electric retractable Glendinning Cablemaster located in starboard cabinet under forward gunwale Engine room access with door and non-slip steps to engine room Indirect rope lighting under coaming Insulated soda box undermounted in command deck step for direct access from cockpit Lazarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs, drain pumps and spare prop storage Molded-in tackle center with bait prep station featuring cutting board with custom fitted lid, tackle cabinet with pullout drawers and push release door below and large, deep drop-in freezer to port Recessed in-deck fishbox, insulated and removable with pump out and drain plate with large holes for easy pumpout and cleaning (4) Rupp rod holders stainless steel and flush mounted Sea Water washdown with pump in engine room and supply cabinet under forward gunwale Self-bailing cockpit with large cockpit scuppers Stereo speakers powered from salon stereo with volume control Storage locker with shelf and push release door molded in at starboard side of salon steps Transom swim steps at transom door Walk-through transom door with lift gate Hot and cold shower Line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box
- Deck and Hull
- Enclosure 4-sided track to track strataglass with side & back U-zips Transom coaming with gate without fishbox Bow pulpit Swim platform and ladder Underwater lights Two sets J-hooks for boat hooks Custom blue boot stripe split by white Fiberglass hardtop with 300 watt molded-in quartz lights Lewmar windlass with 25' of chain and 250' of rope Handrails: powder coated, fastened hardtop perimeter rail Additional hawse pipes on port and starboard sides near cleats Burgee staff on bow rail Roll-up side curtains Two hardtop hatches with shades and screens Rubrail painted to match gelcoat Oval exhaust outlets Fiberglass through hulls and tank vents
- Bridge Deck
- Bridge deck carpeting Upper bridge deck table with slide mount, inlay and cover Stainless steel gas springs on bridge bench seat hatches Drip dry foam IPO standard for bridge cushions Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console L-shaped lounge seating Manual engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Refrigerator/icemaker in starboard command deck cabinet Stereo speakers tied into stereo system in salon with volume control in radio box Storage cabinet (2) Trumpet style air horns Windshield, raised wraparound front and sides
- Electrical Equipment
- Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (2) independent 24 V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes Battery chargers (2) with thermal cutoff and switching system for complete integration Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging system breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Engine room lights, AC and DC with switch at engine room entrance Voltage stabilizer isolation transformers for more consistent, cleaner voltage
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Onan 17.5 KW generator Voltage stabilizer transformer, ER Fuel priming pumps 24V, ER Upgrade engines to MAN V-10 1100 CRM (approx. 350 hours) Awlgrip engine room Engine room entrance gauges installed directly into fiberglass Remote mounted starboard engine lube oil filter to inboard side Spare props Generator gas/water separator for standard generator Line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box 110V outlet on aft bulkhead at entrance to engine room Awlgrip brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward Snow white-painted fuel filters and pumps Engine room door lock, chrome Air conditioning – zoned with reverse cycle heat from complete climate control throughout the interior Bilge pumps with additional dryout pumps in keel area linked into monitoring system and connected to float switches for automatic and manual operation External sea strainers for main engine pick-ups Fresh water supply in engine room for general maintenance and cleaning Fuel priming pumps for main engines, manual Fuel transfer system 24V DC pump Fuel/water separator filters for main engines and generator Internal sea strainers for generator, air conditioning and all other sea water pickups Oil changing system, gear type pump for main engines, transmissions and generator Water heater – dual element, quick recovery (2) Y-valve emergency bilge pumps
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To hear additional recorded information on this boat 24/7 dial this toll-free number 1-800-296-7671 and enter the 4-digit PIN: 1000 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here