- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 @ 375 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
There certainly are many different brands to choose from in the 34-36 foot Express Cruiser category. The genre has always been a competitive one. The ubiquitous Sea Rays, Chaparrals, Cruisers Yachts, Four Winns, Regal and more have always had nice offerings. Formula’s marketing strategy has always been to build boats that are a few notches above the rest and even though they were pricier, they definitely achieved their goal in all three of their designs… The PC’s or Performance Cruisers, the Super Sports and Sun Sports, and the go fast segments.
The 34 Performance Cruisers is no exception. Even though the mid 2000’s saw very few cruisers use hard tops instead of soft tops (now all models have fiberglass tops with less canvas), this model stands out in every category; fit and finish, better quality resins, gelcoats, vinyls, etc. on the exterior. They even use Imron paint, a durable DuPont product for the hull graphics. “Comers’ Odyssey” has the “Flagship Graphic Package” in black, which takes almost one third of the entire time to build the boat to apply.
Other stand-out features include a forward-facing radar arch (better for sunbathing at the transom), a double wide helm seat with flip up bolsters, twin foredeck sun pads, extended swim platform and excellent transom storage.
A spacious cabin with ultra-leather seating, Corian counters, cherry woodwork and sculpted carpet makes the interior in this fine boat as good as it gets!
The one-owner boat has only 300 hours and has been dry-stored since new.
Truly an excellent value on the finest mid-sized cruiser in any class.
- Forward stateroom with privacy curtain, centerline bed and storage below Individual reading lights (2) Cedar-lined forward stateroom hanging lockers w/automatic lights Curved Ultraleather sofa seating with dual height, high-gloss wood cherry dining tables and filler cushions Cherry highgloss finish cabinetry Custom sculptured carpet 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner with digital climate control Sharp 20" flatscreen LCD stereo TV w/DVD player in main salon with dockside access cord Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo w/high power output and (2) 150W 6 1/2" 2-way speakers Removable high-gloss cherry cocktail table Built-in WalVac sweeper system w/easy access wall plate In-floor storage compartments Complete galley: Storage and hardwood dovetailed drawers Full Corian countertop Polished stainless steel sink Concealed 2-burner electric stove with safety shut-off switch Concealed 120V/12V refrigerator Microwave oven Concealed in-counter trash receptacle Molded fiberglass private head compartment with Molded fiberglass vanity Corian counter Stainless sink Vacuflush unit with holding tank and dockside pumpout Separate shower with hinged acrylic door Exhaust fan
- Deck and Hull
- Integrated bow platform Electric windlass w/200' chain and polished stainless steel anchor Concealed anchor davit w/fiberglass chain locker 5" remote control searchlight Tinted, tempered curved glass windshield w/center walk-thru Windshield wipers Radar arch with mast light Air horn Integrated swim platform w/concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder Transom shower w/hot and cold controls Molded fiberglass transom trunk with pneumatic lifts, fender storage and storage for cockpit tables and cushion 120V shorepower w/galvanic isolator and (2) 30-amp cords Imron Flagship graphic w/full hullside color
- 120V icemaker Complete Livorsi illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels Ritchie compass Digital depth sounder Livorsi shifters/throttles w/in-handle trim switch Dino tilt steering w/burl insets Fingertip trim tab switches Stereo volume control (2) 300W 6x9 3-way marine grade speakers and (2) arch-mounted 100X 6 1/2" 2-way marine grade speakers w/800W amplification (12) Drink holders Twin command seating with dual position helm and companion seats Cockpit wetbar with Corian countertop, trash receptacle and 120V GFCI outlet Bimini top, front and side curtains w/easy-mount zipper connectors and extended aft cockpit enclosure in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella
- VHF radio w/antenna Raymarine GPS navigational system w/C80 color chartplotter Raymarine GPS navigational system with RayPilot ST6001, 24" dome array
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts (3) Deep-cycle batteries w/battery retainers Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Stainless steel props
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here