- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This late model 61 Viking is in Bristol condition and equipped with all the right options. Let's cut to the chase.....What do you want or need in your offshore machine? A three stateroom/three head layout with the right arrangement, teak decks, water maker, ice chipper, extra freezer space, fish rigged, teaser reels, SAT TV, gloss teak interior and tastefully decorated. Look no further and do yourself a favor--take a closer look today!!
She is fresh out of the yard (12/13) with a newly painted Black Metallic Mask, New Enclosure, New Fly Bridge Upholstery, Bottom Job, Cutlass Bearings, Engine Services and Much More!!
The 2000 Hour Service has been completed by Caterpillar. Undoubtedly, 3 G's is the nicest late model 61' Viking on the market today.
- The 3 G's received significant upgrades in December 2013 that included the following: Metallic Black Mast was Added to the Bow New Fly Bridge Enclosure was installed New Fly Bridge Upholstery on all Cushions and Helm Chairs Boot Stripe was repainted Bottom Paint and Prop Speed renewed Main Engine Fluid and Filters serviced Props balanced Shaftsbalanced Cutlass Bearings replaced
- Upon entering the vessel, you are met with a spacious salon that features an L-shaped leather sofa, custom carpeting, rich teak wood gloss interior, integral galley with granite counter tops, and an oversized dinette. The interior décor is quite attractive and really pops with the recent addition of the wood blinds throughout the salon and galley area. Custom Amtico entrance flooring Teak valence boards Custom padded lambrequins Ultra leather sofa with arms and interior storage Custom carpeting Carpet runner Custom wood blinds High gloss teak wood interior Padded leather ottoman Lighting system with dimmers Kenmore salon ice maker Drawer and cabinet storage Bose LS 35 System Sony DVD/VHS player Satellite TV/Gyro Trac control Sirius satellite radio hookup Salon Command Mic for VHF (2) Bar stools at galley counter top Smx iR A/C control pad
- Custom granite counter tops Stainless steel sink Grohe faucet Sharp Carousel convection/microwave oven Forward pantry storage with deep pullout drawers Kenyon 4 burner stove Kenmore dishwasher (4) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers Spice pantry Cabinet and drawer storage Extended Amtico galley and dinette flooring
- U-shape ultra-leather dinette High gloss teak pedestal table Sony flat panel TV on forward dinette wall Extended Amtico galley and dinette flooring
- Euro Tech stacked washer and dryer combo Central vacuum system Hallway carpeting
- Master Stateroom
- Athwart ship queen size bed w/ upgraded System 1 mattress, underneath storage, and custom leather padded headboard Built in nightstands with drawers and storage Dresser drawers Double-sized cedar hanging locker Rod locker Icom Command Mic Sunshade/screen port hatch in ceiling Sharp Aquos flat panel TV Smx iR A/C control pad Stateroom carpeting
- Master Head
- Custom granite counter tops Kohler inset sink Grohe faucet Amtico custom flooring Mirrored vanity with medicine cabinet Separate shower stall Vacuflush head system Exhaust fan Linen closet
- Forward Stateroom
- Preferred VIP crossover bunk arrangement Sharp TV Cedar lined hanging locker Smx iR A/C control pad Sunshade/screen port hatch in ceiling Stateroom carpeting
- VIP Head
- Custom granite counter tops Kohler inset sink Grohe faucet Amtico custom flooring Mirrored vanity with medicine cabinet Separate shower stall Vacuflush head system Exhaust fan
- Starboard Stateroom
- Oversized crossover twin berths Smx iR A/C control pad First alert CO2 detector Sharp TV Cedar lined hanging locker
- Starboard Head
- Custom granite counter tops Kohler inset sink Grohe faucet Amtico custom flooring Mirrored vanity with medicine cabinet Separate shower stall Vacuflush head system Exhaust fan Sunshade/screen port hatch in ceiling
- Fly Bridge
- Palm Beach style helm with single lever controls (2) Release Marine teak helm chairs with stainless pedestals and covers Mia Epoch US-9SP teaser reels in hardtop recess 3 sided bridge enclosure with forward vents up top (New 12/13) Black Metallic Painted Mast (12/13) Hardtop with (2) molded in aft spreader lights Aft rail (6) rod rocket launcher Chrome Ongaro ship's wheel Dual recessed helm electronics compartments Fly bridge hardtop hatch Forward fly bridge lounge seating Fly Bridge Upholstery was all renewed (12/13) Starboard fly bridge lounge seating with jumpseat backrest
- (3) RayMarine E120 multifunction displays on the helm 10KW Radar with open array 1KW transducer & DSM module fish finder GPS WAAS 125 Chart plotter Satellite weather capable Simrad AP 25 Autopilot Icom M602 VHF radio SEA 157 VHF/DSC radio telephone CAT engine function displays CAT control pad with sync and troll function CAT backup controls Sidepower bow thruster Clarion (satellite ready) bridge stereo/CD with JL Audio speaker package on bridge Moritz monitor system display KVH SAT TV system with 3 receivers and Gyro Trac control ARC remote spotlight Ritchie 5" Powerdamp compass
- Mezzanine seating configuration with custom fabric Teak cockpit decks Saltwater wash down Freshwater wash down Dockside pressure water connection Waste oil transfer spigot Refrigerated drink box in cockpit step Cockpit freezer in mezzanine Additional cockpit bait freezer in starboard mezzanine step All cockpit refrigeration/freezers on Ranco electronic thermostats Eskimo ice machine dumps into cockpit box Tackle drawer storage Transom live well In-deck fish box (8) Rod teak rocket launcher with drawer and stainless pedestal (6) Gunnel mounted rod holders (4) Haunch rod holders Rupp triple spreader outriggers with through the gunnel mounted jamb cleats for the halyards Outrigger hold-in arms Transom door with lift gate and interior grab handle Bose cockpit speakers
- Deck Equipment
- Lewmar Windlass V4 SS Anchor rode and appx. 40' chain Danforth style anchor Anchor locker freshwater wash down Bow rails Frameless windows
- Electrical System
- (2) X 50 AMP Shore power hook ups on Glendenning cable masters TV/Phone connection 21.5 KW Generator 12vdc/24vdc/110vac ships electrical systems (2) Battery chargers Ships batteries Viking color coded and loomed wiring system Battery on/off selector T handles Ship's main breaker panel (salon)
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Engine room cameras Engine room and Lazzarette surfaces have all been finished out in Awlgrip Oil changing system with cockpit waste oil extraction port Reverso electric fuel priming pumps Dual Racor fuel filters Power assisted steering Electric water heater Sea Star Hydraulic assisted steering system Grundfos fresh water pump Phase 3 battery charging system Sea Recovery 1200gpd Aqua Whisper water maker Eskimo ice machine (4) Sea Vision underwater lights Remote engine gauge package Remote engine start/stop controls CruiseAire air conditioning units Generator 2974 hours Bilge pumps Bilge blowers Delta T engine room ventilation system Engine room circulation fans Fuel shut off valves
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS OR ANY OTHER ITEM NOT LISTED HEREIN AT TIME OF VIEWING.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht