- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This will be the next Viking 60' Enclosed Bridge To Sell. Let's Make A Deal so "Spear It" will have a new home.
This Viking 60' Enclosed Bridge is the BEST VALUE on the market. The owner wants it SOLD and SOLD NOW! Do not hesitate if you have been considering the best, high quality enclosed bridge convertible ever designed and manufactured in the USA.
“Spear It” features (3) staterooms and a very large salon/galley/dinette area. The 60’ Viking Enclosed Bridge is far ahead of any competition in its class. The aft bridge steering station allows ease of docking and trolling. The outriggers and recessed electric teaser reels are accessed at this station.
The best of factory options have been included on this Viking: CAT C32A diesels with 5 year Platinum Extended Service Package through April 2014; enclosed spiral staircase to flybridge; mezzanine seating; dual generators, underwater lights, watermaker, superior electronics, SAT TV and Internet, additional factory fuel tank (1,920 gallons total). This one owner, low hour Viking has always received the best of Viking service and maintenance.
The master stateroom has an over-sized queen bed (marine king) on diagonal; the forward stateroom is Viking’s most popular VIP arrangement (double bed and upper single berth); the starboard stateroom has side-by-side twin beds. Each stateroom has its own head with stall shower. The interior offers the best of fabrics, wall coverings, and accents. With advanced styling, innovative features, superior layout/design, dynamic performance, ride and handling ....... “Spear It” is your complete yacht for fishing and cruising. It’s your ticket to paradise!
- Displacement: 91,300
- Total Power: 1825
- Fuel: 1,920 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 135
- TV 42" Plasma over Dinette Channel Plus Runs DVD/VCR Throughout Upgraded BOSE Entertainment System LS48 Electric Automatic Salon Door Custom Amtico Flooring at Salon Door Entrance, Full Width Upgraded L-Shaped Sofa w/Storage, Ultraleather Teak Valances Teak Lambrequins w/Fabric Inserts Premiere Edition Carpet & Fabrics Hidden A/C Discharge Remote Control Panel for Watermaker Dimmer for Exterior Quartz Lights Main Electric Panel, Up Teak Wire Box Clear Icemaker, Kenmore Dimmers on Overhead Lights Cocktail Table w/Hi-Lo Mechanism High Gloss Teak Finish Carpet Runner, Partial Hunter Douglas Window Treatments Mortz Octoplex Remote Breaker Electric System w/ Touch Screen Controls Salon & Helm Bare Stools for Galley Island (2) Premiere Décor, throughout Teak Trim where Amtico meets Carpeting Amtico Flooring at Entrance Teak Strips on Headliner Teak Blind Valances
- Granite Galley Countertop Abundant Storage Cabinets & Drawers (4) Drawer Sub-Zero Refrigerator (2) Drawer Sub-Zero Freezer w/Icemaker Amtico Flooring throughout Garbage Disposal Dimmers on Overhead Lights High Gloss Teak Finish (2) 110 Outlets in Galley Island Trash Compactor Microwave/Convection Oven, Sharp, Carousel 110V Outlet on Underside of Upper Galley Cabinet Beveled Mirror at Galley Backsplash Acryilic Bottoms on Top Galley Pullout Drawers Storage Cabinet forward of Dinette Remote Panel for Watermaker Teak Dinette Table with Teak Pedestal Teak Ring on Dinette Pedestal 110V Outlet in dinette table pedestal 4 Burner Surface Mount Range (Kenyon) Galley Faucet: Satin Nickel
- Washer & Dryer (Full Size Whirlpool) Teak Strips Between Wall Panels Central Vacuum System Wrapped Hatch Carpet Installation Carpet Runner w/Step Covers Floor to Ceiling Storage Locker to port Magnetic Switches for all Bilge Lights
- Master Stateroom
- Oversized Queen Bed on Diagonal w/Lift Top Storage & Drawers Mattress Upgrade, System #3 Reading Lights over Bed Built-In Bedside Night Cabinets w/Lamps & Storage Entry Credenza w/ Drawers Overhead Hatch w/Blackout & Screen Large Hanging Locker Custom Carpet, Wallpaper & Fabrics Abundant Storage Drawers Dimmers on Overhead lights 20" Flat Screen TV
- Master Head
- Sealand Magnum Opus Commode Granite Vanity Top Custom Wallpaper Storage Closet One Piece Frameless Shower Door Mirrored Ceiling Mirror Around Upper Vanity Cabinet Satin Nickel Faucet and Fixtures Exhaust Fan in Shower instead of Sink Area Teak Face on Lower Vanity Amtico Flooring: Solid Rosewood
- VIP Stateroom, Forward
- VIP Viking Arrangement (Double Bed to Starboard & Raised Single Berth to Port) Overhead Hatch w/Blackout &Screen Ample Storage Cabinets Mattresses are Orthopedic Custom Wallpaper Custom Carpet & Fabrics Hanging Locker to Port 15" Sharp Aquos Flat Screen TV All Flats are Teak 15" Flat Screen TV Dimmer on Overhead Lights
- VIP Stateroom Head
- Custom Wallpaper Exhaust Fan in Shower Stall Shower Granite Vanity Countertop Sealand Magnum Opus Commode Satin Nickel and Brushed Aluminum Fixtures Brass Faucet (Single Lever) & Shower Fixtures Amtico Flooring Mirror Around Upper Vanity Teak Face on Lower Vanity
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Side-By-Side Twin Beds Orthopedic Mattresses Hanging Locker with 3 Storage Drawers Below Upgraded Carpets & Fabrics 15" Flat Screen TV Dimmers on Overhead Lighter Custom Wallpaper Large Overhead Cabinet to Starboard Night Stand with Two Drawers
- Starboard Guest Stateroom Head
- Custom Wallpaper Exhaust Fan in Shower Stall Shower Granite Vanity Countertop Sealand Magnum Opus Commode Teak Face on Lower Vanity Satin Nickel Fixtures Amtico Flooring Mirror Around Upper Vanity Insert Overhead Hatch w/Blackout & Screen Custom Wallpaper
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Hi Gloss Teak Cabinetry & Furnishings Spiral Staircase to Salon STIDD Helm Chair Port & Starboard Jump Seats w/Footrests L-Shaped, Ultraleather Lounge on Raised Floor w/Storage Teak Coffee Table Port Cabinet (Aft) w/Refrig-Icemaker, Storage Drawers & Storage Cabinet Power Assist Steering 20" Flat Panel TV Rocket Launcher for 7 Rods Two Way Speaker to Cockpit Cruisair Air-Conditioning Central Vacuum Vertical, Destroyer Type Steering Wheel Raised Wrap-Around Helm Console w/Black UltraLeather & Teak Edges (2) Remote Generator Gauge Panel Bowthruster Control Moritz Monitor System Dimmer on Overhead Lights Back Up Engine Controls Quartz Lights in Overhang (Molded-In) Electronic Trolling Valves
- Enclosed Flybridge / Aft Steering Station
- Helm Pod to Starboard Top Mount Controls Radar Mast 6 Rod Rocket Launcher Built in Quartz Lights Teaser Reels in Overhead Recess Box Aft Deck Seat w/Storage (2) LED Lights in Overhang Cover for Pod Ladder to Cockpit Bowthruster Control VHF Radio Outriggers Stereo Speakers Ladder and Hatch to Hardtop
- All Electronics by A.M.E. Radar, Furuno 96 NM, 25KW Digital With 6' Array With 17" Daylight LCD Color Monitor NavNet 3D System With 17" Daylight LCD Color Monitor With GPS/WAAS Antenna With Sirius Weather Module Live Satellite Weather System Video Sounder, Furuno Network Sounder With 50KHZ 2KW Transducer 200 KHZ 2KW Transducer With17" Daylight LCD Color Monitor Furuno RD30 with Depth Sounder and Water Temp Auto Pilot: Simrad AP25 4.6" Mono LCD Screen VHF: ICOM 604, 2 Units With Remote Mics, Each Side of Steering Wheel With Second Station Remote Spotlight ACR RCL 24 VDC Satellite TV System/ 24" KVH With Receivers: Bridge, Forward Stateroom, Master Stateroom, Salon With UPS Backup Satellite Internet
- Mezzanine Seating Glendinning Cablemasters (2) Transom Livewell with Window and Light Cockpit Sole Livewell with 3000 GPH Pump Recessed Refrigerated Chill Box at Salon Door Indirect Lights Rod Holders (4) on Cockpit Gunnels Rod Holders in Each Haunch for a Total of (4) Oil Change Line from Engine Room Step Box Dual Thermostat for Cockpit Freezer Freezer Storage in Mezzanine Seat Refrigerated Starboard Mezzanine Undermount Step Box Blue and White LED Rope Lights Recessed White 1-2 Systems LED Lights in Cockpit Overhang 2-Way Speaker to Bridge Split Lid for Cockpit Fish Box Gas Shocks on Mezzanine Bench Seat Lid Transom Swim Steps Stainless Steel Gas Shocks for Fish Box Stainless Steel Gas Shocks for Port & Starboard Boxes in Cockpit Fish Box Macerator Tee in Dockside Water Manifold to Fill Water Tank Transom Coaming w/Gate Dual 50 AMP Cablemasters J-Hooks Under Coaming for Shore Cords White Shore Power Cords Awlgrip Lazarette Y-Valve Fresh/Salt Water Washdowns BOSE 151 Speakers Aft Drop Curtain Engine Room Door Lock 12V Outlet for Deep Drop Reel Release Cockpit Launcher
- Additional Fuel Tank (3) Total Prop Pockets to Reduce Draft Fiberglass Side Thru Hulls Recessed Trim Tab Covers Undermounted FB Side Handrails that Wrap Around 18" Port & Starboard Underwater Exhaust System Awlgrip Painted Rub Rail Matches Gellcoat Lazarette, All Bilges & Anchor Locker Awlgriped Fresh Water in Anchor Locker Bow Pulpit w/ Railings Horns Mounted on Radar Mast Horns Powder Coated White Forward Window Mask (Black) Outriggers Danforth Style Anchor w/15' of Chain & 200' of Line Hull Color, Snow White Bottom Paint and Boot Stripe (Black) Windlass, Lewmar V4 SS Bowthruster Underwater Lights (2) Ocean LED
- Engine Room
- 2 CAT C-32A Diesels @ 1825 MPH Each with 5 yr Platinum Extended Service Package Generators: (2) ONAN 21.5KW Back-Up Fuel Transfer Pump w/Manifold System in Parallel Delta-T Air Maker-Up System Hot Water Heater, 20 Gal Quick Recovery Grundfor 110V Dual Stage Freshwater Pump Gauges at Engine Room Entrance for Water Temp, Engine Oil Pressure, Digital Tach Battery Chargers (2) Freshwater Outlet (General Maintenance) Oil Change System Oil Change Line to Cockpit Box Fuel Transfer System Batteries Independent 254V Banks, Maint. Free in fiberglass Boxes Battery Parallel System for Mains & Generator Start Shelves over Generators Tool Box Watermaker: Sea Recovery 700 GPD w/Auto Back Flush Remote Watermaker Control Panel at Salon Electric Panel Dual Power Steering Pumps IPO Single Back-Up Sea Water Pump Plumbed for AC System Charles Shore Power Transformers, ISO Boost 50 (2) 24V Fuel Priming Pumps (2) Generator Gas/Water Separators 110V Outlet at Bulkhead Emergency Y-Valve Pick-Up Fire Suppression System A/C Compressors Engine Start/Stop Switches 110V & 24V lighting Engine Room Awlgrip Painte Dual Raycor Filter PEX Fresh water Manifold Shutoff System (ER & FWD Bilge) All Pumps Painted White, Except Fresh Water Pump Awlgrip Painted Brass Thru-Hulls & Sea Strainers Dual Stage Variable Speed 110V Fresh Water System
- The 60' Viking Enclosed Flybridge was the "Cover Story" and featured yacht in Yachting Magazine two years ago! Why? Because of its advanced styling, innovative features, superlative layout, as well as its dynamic performance, ride, and handling. With three staterooms and a very large salon/galley/dinette area, the Viking 60' is far ahead of any competition in its class. And when you add the optional enclosed flybridge, it's almost like having an additional boat! The aft bridge steering station allows ease of docking and trolling with outriggers and recessed teaser reel at this station. Delivered new in May of 2009. It has the best of factory options including: spiral staircase from salon to enclosed flybridge, CAT 1825 MHP Diesels with a 5 year Platinum Caterpillar Extended Service Package, 2 Onan generators, underwater lights, watermaker, superior (and current) electronics, satellite TV and internet, and optional extra fuel tanks for a total of 1,920 gallons (now you can go wherever you want, whenever you want!). "Spear It" is your ticket to paradise! The interior boasts the best of fabrics, wall coverings, and accents. The forward stateroom is Viking's most popular VIP arrangement (double bed and upper single berth). The third stateroom has side-by-side twin beds and the master stateroom is pure luxury. Each stateroom has its own head with stall shower. Please seriously review the equipment, features, and benefits of "Spear It." You can pay more, but you will not find a better or more current enclosed bridge convertible than this 2009 Viking.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht