- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Wow! Upgraded Raytheon E120 radar, plotter, sonar, and electronics.
Two full heads, a "gourmet galley," a beautiful salon, and a spacious booth-style dinette. "Aces Wild" is the perfect yacht for cruising, diving, or fishing. Flat screen TVs with Direct TV. Big flybridge with good seating and sun deck. Easy molded-in steps to the bridge with hand rails. Low hours and clean bilge. "Aces Wild" is a must see 400 Sedan Bridge!
- Total Power: 340
- PRICE REDUCED!! Wow! Upgraded Raytheon E120 radar, plotter, sonar, and electronics. Two full heads, a "gourmet galley", beautiful salon, spacious booth style dinette. "Aces Wild" is the perfect yacht for cruising, diving, or fishing. Flat screen TV's with Direct TV. Big flybridge with good seating and sun deck. Easy molded-in steps to the bridge with hand rails. Low hours and clean bilge. "Aces Wild" is a must see 400 Sedan Bridge!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the cockpit, one will enter a bright. airy salon with a convertible settee to port and a functional galley to starboard. Moving forward and to port, you will find a large dinette capable of seating 6 comfortably. The entertainment center is situated in view of the dinette, galley, and the settee. Moving forward and down three steps, the guest staterooms are positioned to port and starboard. To port, the guest stateroom includes a double berth with a filler cushion that converts to a queen berth. The guest head is situated to port and includes a shower, vacu flush system, and a vanity. Moving forward to the master stateroom, it holds a queen island berth, plenty of hanging locker space, and stowage. The master head is situated to port and includes a stand up shower stall, vacu flush system, and a vanity. The flowing layout of the salon includes the galley, dinette, and the settee. This space allows for the interaction between owners and guests and is surprisingly roomy compared to other European styled sedans of this size. Additionally, the layout of her flybridge provides comfortable seating for as many as 6 owners and guests. The flybridge door leading to the cockpit provides a very quiet, safe ride for passengers.
- Full bench seats 6 comfortably (2) bar stools and breakfast bar Sharp flat screen satellite TV Direct TV box Great storage
- White cabinetry accents Functional space including solid surface counter tops Full size refrigerator/freezer Flat glass 3 burner cook top Built-in coffee maker Panasonic microwave Built in Nutone blender Hide away trash receptacle Large sink Great space for interaction between owners and guests L-shaped galley
- Seating for 6, booth style 360 degree viewing around the vessel Fold up settee table Great storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size walk around berth Spacious layout for relaxing or sleeping Hanging lockers, deep drawers Private head with walk-in shower Privacy curtains Wood accents Separate air conditioning for the stateroom Lots of extra storage Flat screen TV Privacy wood door
- Master Head
- Separate walk-in shower Direct access to master stateroom Spacious storage Privacy door to master stateroom
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths Filler cushion converts to queen Ample storage, hanging locker Access porthole, curtains Privacy door
- Guest Head
- Separate shower Extra storage Vanity Access to the salon Privacy door
- Helm / Electronics
- Sea Ray systems monitor Trim tabs Tilt steering Sea Ray engine gauges (2) captains chairs Lounge pad Bench seating Open sun deck Raymarine E120 plotter/sonar/radar Northstar 952X Simrad autopilot B&G digital quad instrument VHF with separate speaker Remote Sony stereo key pad Compass Great visibility around vessel from the helm
- Electrical System
- Dual 30amp, 120 volt, 60 cycle shore power cords 120 volt, 30amp, 12 volt electrical power supply Westerbeke 9 kW generator with 250 hours Battery parallel switch (4) batteries Shore power TV/ phone dockside service Battery charger, 30 amp (2) automatic bilge pumps
- Her flybridge is enormous, including two helm seats with a centerline helm and a sun lounge pad and seating for 5. Large storage space aft of helm seats. Visibility from the helm is excellent and the full enclosure protects flybridge occupants from the elements!
- Engine Room
- Clean engine room - ready for inspection! Well laid out for easy access around engine room Engines were replaced before current owner purchased the vessel Fire suppression system Hydraulic steering system Engine alarms Underwater exhaust Easy access to batteries Easy access to sea strainers
- Large cockpit with transom door to swim platform Easy steps to bridge and steps to side gunnels
- Wide gunnels leading up to bow High bow rails Heavy duty windlass with controls at the winch and from the helm Great hand rails to forward deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht