- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1360 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price Just Reduced $100,000!
THIS VIKING HAS PASSPORT PREMIER COVERAGE THROUGH NOVEMBER 2014, UNLIMITED HOURS.
“Team Galati, Our Trade”, is a proven tournament winner! She was originally built as the Viking Demo and then further customized by its previous owner. The vessel shows impeccably from bow to stern and was maintained to perfection by a full-time captain.
There are many upgraded features and options throughout the entire yacht, like 1360 HP Common Rail MANs, teak cockpit with A/C, custom salon and tackle room layouts ,and she is loaded with electronics. This yacht is a Sport Fisherman's dream and needs to be considered on any short list.
Listing Broker's July Update:
"Team Galati" just recieved a new bottom job, new cutless bearings and reconditioned props. New painted transom with clear coat and new boot stripe along with full A/C services. New membranes for the watermaker and new cushions in the bridge, helm and mezzanine. Also new underwater lights.
Listing Broker's January 2013 update:
3,000 hour MAN service completed in May 2012
New salon couch and bar stools 2013
Reconditioned wheel 2013
New bridge and helm cushions 2013
New cut less bearing 2013
New arm rest for rocket launcher 2013
Refinished Release rocket launcher 2013
2 new nav net displays 2013
New upgraded steering ram 2013
New blowers and compressor salon 2013
New blower and compressor forward stateroom 2013
Replaced and upgraded new sump boxes and pumps 2013
New nav net display tower
New helm cover 2013
New phone booth enclosure bridge 2013
New tower mic to cockpit speaker system 2013
New upgraded blue LED under cockpit gunnel
This boat has been completely gone through and ready for its new owner to enjoy. Will take trades!
Listing Broker update October 2013.
"Team Galati" Just got a new bottom paint job and is ready to fish the 2014 Season. Don't miss this great opportunity to get this ready to go Viking and catch the incredible Marlin bite in Costa Rica!
Listing Broker update April 2014.
"Team Galati" Wins again! The 1st annual Los Sueños triple crown was one for the record books. Over 5000 Billfish releases in 3 tournaments. "Team Galati" put us on top again in Leg 2 taking 1st place! This 50 Viking has two First place finishes and a 3rd place finish. When I mean proven tournament winner I mean PROVEN!! She will be on Display at the 1st annual Panama City, Panama boat show in late June. Come see her and drive her home!
- Price Just Reduced $100,000! THIS VIKING HAS PASSPORT PREMIER COVERAGE THROUGH NOVEMBER 2014, UNLIMITED HOURS. “Team Galati, Our Trade”, is a proven tournament winner! She was originally built as the Viking Demo and then further customized by its current owner. The vessel shows impeccably from bow to stern and is maintained to perfection by a full-time captain. There are so many upgraded features and options throughout the entire yacht like 1360 HP Common Rail MANs, teak cockpit with A/C, custom salon and tackle room layouts and she is loaded with electronics. This yacht is a Sport Fisherman's dream and needs to be considered on any short list. Listing Broker's July Update: "Team Galati" just received its MAN thousand hour service along with a new bottom job, new cutless bearings and reconditioned props. New painted transom with clear coat and new boot stripe along with full A/C services. New membranes for the watermaker and new cushions in the bridge, helm and mezzanine. Also new underwater lights. This boat has been completely gone through and ready for its new owner to enjoy. Will take trades!
- Sea Hawk Islands 44 high tin bottom paint. Awlgrip brass thru hulls in engine room and forward bilge Awlgrip engine room, lazarette, forward bilge and anchor Blister resistant modified epoxy resin in entire hull skin Custom blended polyester resin used in structural laminates, top-sides, bridges, and hardtops Dockside and overboard pump outs for holding tank Dupont Cronar high gloss polyurethane boot stripe Bomar foredeck hatch with Ocean Air screen shade system High-gloss teak interior finish throughout High performance isophthalic gelcoat npg superior gloss, flexibility, and outstanding weathering characteristics Hull interior, isophthalic gelcoat top-coated with a durable high gloss polyurethane coating Infused fiberglass fuel, fresh water, and holding tanks with fiberglass baffles inside and balsa coring on sides for stiffness and sealed to the hull with resin foam Laminated end-grain balsa core in hull sides and top-sides Molded fiberglass salon floor/engine room ceiling with Divinycell core for acoustical and thermal insulation Nonskid molded in for traction and durability Solid reinforced keel Stringers, fiberglass encapsulated foam Hull bottom-vacuum bagged end grain balsa core sandwiched with fiberglass laminates Transducer location molded into keel Vacuum bagged composite bulkheads – Main engine room bulkhead, intermediate engine room bulkheads, and forward bulkhead
- Total Power: 1360
- Fuel: 1200 Fresh Water: 175
- Displacement: 66,500
- Electric panel down Upgraded custom sofa Viking home theater Cordless SAT phone mounted in forward cabinet Teak salon entertainment center Teak in place of mirror on aft side of galley island Wire box is teak Custom Amtico flooring at salon entranceway – Amtico “Rustic Wood”, 2" wide plank Dinette table is teak with teak pedestal - hi gloss Teak valances Teak aft bulkhead Full canvas carpet runner Hi glass cocktail table Teak trim where Amtico floor meets carpet Teak strips in headliner Window panels are Raffia Twill linen with teak border Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control that circulates from hidden registers Aft wall finished teak Carpeting, wall-to-wall with lead lined padding for sound absorption Finished teak on galley island and dinette Fixed, frameless side windows with tinted, tempered glass Home theater system with Sharp 37” color flat screen TV, Bose LS 18 DVD/CD player, VCR and FM stereo with surround sound with powered subwoofer L-shaped lounge with storage underneath on port side of salon Louvered mini blinds for desired natural lighting and additional privacy Lighting, overhead Xenon lights recessed in headliner and indirect decorative rope lighting behind valences, 120V AC and 24V DC Main electrical service panel, AC/DC Majilite headliner, natural color, 1/8” foam & tricot backing Sliding salon door, molded fiberglass door with window and teak interior finish Teak cabinetry with drawers
- Sub Zero undercounter refrigerator and freezer 110V outlet next to switch on bottom of upper cabinet above sink Corian countertop is high polished Corian Burlbeach Custom Amtico flooring in galley—Rustic Wood, 2" wide plank, herring bone design running fore to aft Galley overhang Teak back splash Finger hole drilled in range lid Satin nickel faucet Electrical sub-panel for galley appliances Electric range, 3-burner, recessed in countertop with Corian lids and automatic shut off High velocity exhaust fan Free standing island with storage Garbage disposal in sink Overhead Xenon lights and fluorescent lighting Majilite headliner, natural color, 1/8” foam & tricot backing Microwave/convection oven located in upper galley cabinet above sink Sink, bone-color Corian recessed in countertop Storage cabinets in upper galley, varnished teak doors with deep, pull-out drawers with aircraft style slides for smooth movement and latches Storage cabinets and drawers in lower galley, varnished teak doors and faces with stowage for stove lids, utensils, and other items Water tank level gauge and pump indicator located in galley sub-panel Garbage bin drawer with teak varnished door
- Costa canvas carpet runner with step covers Vertical teak strips between wall panels Awlgrip bilge areas with access hatches, snow white and lighted for easier maintenance and cleaning Carpeted steps from galley to companionway Central vacuum unit connection with accessories Overhead Xenon lights recessed in headliner Majilite headliner, natural color, 1/8” foam & tricot backing Wall panels, natural color Majilite headliner individually installed with Velcro backing
- Master Stateroom
- 20" flat screen television Teak end table tops Custom wallpaper—Cabana Straw Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Quilted designer style bedspread Carpeting Drawer storage under bed, (2) large drawers End tables on either side of bed with drawer and door storage Entry credenza with drawer storage Hanging locker, teak, maple-lined and spacious Upholstered headboard Majilite headliner, natural color, 1/8” foam & tricot backing Queen-size, walk-around fore and aft berth with lift up top with gas pistons “Handcraft” maple lined storage underneath mattress System #3 innerspring mattress with pillow top Overhead Xenon lights and decorative indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform Pillow shams (2) Overhead reading lights with separate switches Fitted cotton fabric sheets
- Master Head
- Mirror around upper vanity insert Custom Amtico flooring 3" planks Amtico “Rustic Wood” and 1/4" Amtico strips, “American Ash” Corian vanity countertop with bone sink - Corian Burlbeach Brushed aluminum shower door Satin nickel shower fixtures Brushed bickel towel bars & rings Satin nickel faucet Mirrored ceiling Custom wallpaper, “Syrah Rhone” Air conditioning/heat with vent in soffit Electric heads plumbed directly to holding tank Exhaust fan with vent in soffit Linen storage Lower vanity with teak face Overhead Xenon lights recessed in soffit and ceiling Mirrored wall behind upper vanity Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Receptacle, 120V Shower light Stall shower, fiberglass with satin nickel shower fixtures and a drain to an automatic sump pump in the bilge
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks 20" flat screen television Custom wallpaper Upgraded orthopedic mattresses Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Quilted designer style bedspreads Carpeting Spacious hanging locker lined in teak & maple Overhead Xenon lights & decorative rope lighting underneath bed platform and behind valences Majilite headliner in a natural color, 1/8” foam & tricot backing Pillow shams Upper & lower bunks with lift up top with gas pistons and maple-lined storage underneath Reading lights with separate switches Fitted cotton sheets Stereo speakers recessed in headliner tied into salon stereo with volume control Teak storage cabinets Storage drawers under bed, (2) large drawers Teak shelf
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Dimmer on overhead low-voltage A/C lights Teak locker storage top Custom wallpaper Orthopedic mattresses Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Quilted designer style bedspread Carpeting Maple lined hanging locker Laundry center with stackable washer and dryer located behind teak door Overhead Xenon lights and courtesy rope lighting underneath lower bunk rail Majilite headliner in a natural color, 1/8” foam & tricot backing Pillow shams Fitted cotton sheets Stereo speakers recessed into soffit are tied into salon stereo with independent volume control Storage drawer located under hanging locker Lower bunk with orthopedic foam mattress and lift up top and maple-lined storage underneath Top bunk removed to make necessary rod storage
- Guest Head
- Teak face on lower vanity Custom Amtico flooring 3" planks in Amtico “Rustic Wood”, 1/4" strips in Amtico “American Ash” Corian Vanity countertop with bone sink—“Corian Burlbeach” Chrome shower door Satin nickel shower fixtures Brushed nickel towel bars & rings Mirrored ceiling Custom wallpaper Air conditioning/heat with vent in soffit Amtico vinyl floor Electric heads plumbed directly to holding tank Exhaust fan with vent in soffit Linen storage Lower vanity with teak face Overhead Xenon lights recessed in soffit and in ceiling Mirrored wall behind upper vanity Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Receptacle, 120V Shower light
- A/C Custom teak deck Custom teak covering boards Freezer storage in mezzanine seat Dividers in freezer mezzanine seat White LED over hang lights to match tower White LED rope lighting Live well in sole Refrigerated cockpit step box Ice machine switch to discharge into cockpit sole box Two 24V outlets forward under coaming (one on each side) Transom coaming solid with fish door (no transom fish box) Straps with padding to keep transom door and gate open Hooks for electrical cords On-deck live well quick disconnect located port & starboard under coaming Cockpit scupper screens with threaded fittings Back-up sea water pump plumbed in parallel with distribution manifold Release Marine Fighting chair Gas springs in anchor locker hatch Boarding box Cable TV and telephone connections located in starboard dock cabinet and wired to a home run Phone cable is CAT-5 to accommodate current data phone systems Cabinet with storage for gaffs and or other accessories located in starboard forward gunwale with push release door Dockside electric connection – 50 amp/220V electric retractable Glendinning Cablemaster (1), located in starboard cabinet under forward gunwale and (1) 50 amp 220V inlet with push release door Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve in port cabinet under forward gunwale Engine room access with door and nonskid steps to engine room Extended flybridge overhang for shade Fresh water wash down with hose bib located in cabinet under forward gunwale Gaskets for all lids, doors, and access doors Ladder to flybridge, one-piece, anodized aluminum with nonskid treads Lazarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs, and drain pumps Observation mezzanine, port aft facing lounge with Sunbrella covered cushions, hinged seat with freezer storage under lounge area, air conditioning vents mounted in armrest of mezzanine, lower storage area insulated hinged for access, tackle cabinet to starboard with drawers and push release door, and insulated storage box to starboard and port Recessed in-deck fish box to starboard, insulated and removable with pump out and drain plate with large holes for easy pump out and cleaning Recessed in-deck storage boxes to port forward and aft Rupp flush mounted rod holders (4) Rounded cockpit coaming for comfort Salon door, molded fiberglass sliding door with frameless window and teak interior Sea water wash down with supply at cabinet under forward port gunwale Self bailing cockpit Stainless steel cleats and recessed hawse pipes Stainless steel gas springs on all hatches and lids Stereo speakers powered from salon stereo with volume control Y-valve for fresh and saltwater wash downs
- Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker Undermounted bridge side hand rails wrap 18" around front of bridge No bow pulpit No bow rail Bow cleats installed fore & aft Viking Blue bottom paint Hull color is Atlantic Blue Black mask Two aft deck hatches deleted Additional fuel tank forward for a total of two tanks Custom non-metallic boot stripe Fresh water washdown 2" Removable bow cushion on foredeck
- Refrigerated drink box Custom Release teak helm pod Clam shell lifts for recessed electronics box lids (2) Release Marine helm chairs Bridge installed without exposed fasteners Connection lug for single side band grounding Top-mounted single lever electronic controls with station select and keypad Extended overhang for extra room to move around behind helm and companion seats Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console Fresh water outlet Fuel gauge located in cabinet at console Lighted compass, flush-mounted on centerline Lounge seating forward Insulated storage box port for freezer, lounge seating to starboard both with vinyl covered foam cushions, hinged for access to storage underneath Manual engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Moritz safety monitoring system Nonskid deck molded for traction and durability Radio recessed port box with switch panel inside and recessed radio box on starboard side of console Recessed electronics boxes in console Removable backrest for jump seat Starboard jump seat facing aft, hinged for access to bucket storage beneath at aft end of starboard lounge Stereo speakers, tied into stereo system in salon, flush-mounted to aft ends of bridge with volume control in radio box Trim tab control switch mounted at console Trumpet style air horns Under helm access with lights and storage room
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Plotter 8" Northstar 6100i w/ high gain antenna Ethernet switch, 5 port Navnet ethernet cable 6(p)f 10m furuno Navnet ethernet cable 6(p)f 5m furuno Furuno gp1920cbb/nt black box Display monitor Furuno 12” LCD mu120c
- Radar array 6' Furuno#xn13a/6 11/8/2007 Radar Furuno 1964cbb/nt black box 25kw 72nm 12/3/2007 Display monitor Furuno 12" LCD mu120c
- Plotter 8" Northstar 6100i w/high gain antenna
- Sounder Furuno BBFF3 Navnet 3kw bb
- Furuno navpilot Furuno Autopilot pump
- VHF bracket flush mount f/502,602,802 VHF antenna 17.5” Shakespeare VHF radio ICOM IC-M604 black VHF speaker external mb-41 black
- Stereo CD player Clarion cmd4a Ipod interface module Clarion SAT radio Sirius antenna Shakespeare SAT radio Sirius radio tuner Clarion sircl3m SAT radio XM satellite radio splitter for 2 receivers Stereo amplifier jl audio 4 channel 300w Stereo speaker jl audio m650-ccx-w AME I-pod jkp-lt, I-pod jack to aux input 12V outlet and 3.55mm Stereo jack plate
- Satcom satellite phone KVH 252 Tracphone Input to phone system Antenna mount-sat phone dome mount Phone Panasonic 2 line cordless handset kx-tga670b 5.8 Ghz digital Phone stinger ringer line powered model 196
- 557187 spotlight ACR RLB100 24v
- --SAT TV
- SAT HDTV kit for KVH Tracvision domes SAT TV DSS receiver HDTV RCA h20 A/V ups backup 350va apc Mulitswitch 3 x 4 Eagle Aspen w/power supply SAT TV IR repeater complete system A/V Ipod dock Marantz IS201 into aux input on Bose Satellite TV KVH Tracvision m5 w/gyro KVH
- SEA 235 mounted underneath helm with remote mic, speaker, and volume control mounted in radio box port of helm.
- Furuno RD30 Remote data display Furuno GP1920C/NT 10.4"" color LCD Plotter Icom HM-127W VHF command mic Icom VHF extension cable for command mic
- 41' Outrigger Rupps, â”€ 3 spreader bridge release super aft bar Rigger locks Pipewelders center rigger (2) MIYA EPOCH SUPER US9 24V Recessed Electric Teaser Reels Tuna tower w/ molded top 6’ gap, brushed pipe (2) Antenna, Stands-offs & Halyards, 3-Sided Track enclosure on bimini rail (6) Upgraded I2 Systems Tri-color (aqua, white, & red) lights recessed in fiberglass hardtop Radar Pod, Oval Style, Sliding Door Molded standing platform w/ coupler box on platform Molded two-in-one 110V quartz light pod w S/S bezel Quartz light 110V molded forward platform S/S Bezel Control Box 60" w/ flush mounted compass Tower sunshade molded w/ painted oval center tube 4 Welded antenna mounts; single style leg Sat TV dome antenna bracket SAT Phone dome antenna mount on hardtop 3-sided Bridge rail, leg to leg, double aft to inner legs (6) Rod holders polished weld to aft bridge rail (6) Rod holder polished aft legs 2-P-2-S, new foil style Controls & steering MAN (No LCD on Readout) Flag staff aft 3 Sided EZ2CY track to track enclosure of helm 1 sided EZ2CY enclosure in front of helm Powder coated aluminum flangeless track (3) Air bent fwd top panels Navigation lights P & S molded (wired & hooked up) Stern Light Molded (wired & hooked up) Wash down water in tower Wire & hook up (3) Quartz lights, teaser reels, masthead/anchor light, Bonded Additional switches wired & installed for (6) upgraded Tri-color Lights in hardtop Wire Eng start, stop & horn switches in control box (2) Lights tri-color (red, white, blue) awthwartship w/ fiberglass recess tower sunshade (2) I2 Systems Tri-color lights under platform w/ fiberglass recess Wire (2) V Marine series tower sunshade & (2) I2 System Tri-color lights platform Top of control box painted satin black
- Mechanical/Engine Room
- 21.5 kw Onan Generator Generator, Diesel- Phasor 9.5kw added as backup Gas-water separator for generator Brass thru-hulls & sea strainers painted with Awlgrip Water pump snow white 1400 GPD watermaker with auto backflush Line run from oil change system to cockpit dockside box "T" in dockside water inlet to fill water tank Inverter System Air Conditioning – direct expansion zoned with reverse cycle heat for complete climate control throughout the interior and with individual temperature controls for staterooms and salon All pumps in engine room have been painted with white Awlgrip Bilge pumps with additional clean out pumps in keel area linked into monitoring system and connected to float switches for automatic and manual operation Centralized sea-water system DC power assist hydraulic steering “Delta T” engine room ventilation system with supply and discharge fans Engine room entrance package consisting of gauges for digital tachometer, engine water temperature, engine oil pressure, and remote mounted engine start and stop External sea strainers for main engines Fire suppression system is operable automatically or manually and tied into main engine and generator ignition systems with override Water heater quick recovery, electric Y-valve emergency bilge pumps (2) Fresh water supply Fresh water manifold isolation system Fuel and oil lines are flexible, steel reinforced, USCG approved, aircraft type lines Fuel priming pumps for main engines are electric, 24V DC Hour meters on main engines and generator Internal sea strainers for generator Oil changing system, gear type pump for main engines, transmissions, and generators with pump out line run to cockpit PEX plumbing, fresh water system plumbing with manifold system shut off in engine room and forward bilges Pressurized fresh water system, 110V A/C with on deck fresh water fill and cockpit dockside supply inlet with pressure reducing valve Nibral Propellers Rudders- stainless steel, composite rudder bearing with drip-less seal laminated into hull Seacocks, bronze, ball-type sea valves and strainers for all thru-hulls below the water line- Awlgrip white Shafts–2 Aquamet high-strength stainless steel, double-taper with machined keyway and cushion thrust plate at main engine couplings Structural steel engine beds mounted to transverse intermediate bulkheads to isolate torque and vibration/engine noise and ensure drive-train alignment Struts – thru-water, Nibral Trim tabs with individual controls and tab covers on transom
- Electrical System
- 24V DC ship’s service throughout 24/12V power supply with breakers 110V outlet in engine room on aft bulkhead Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (2) independent 24V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes Battery chargers, (2) with thermal cutoff and switching system Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging system breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Bonded electrical system with ground plate Color-coded, labeled, and numbered wiring system with corresponding drawings Dimmers, AC interior lighting throughout excluding the companionway Emergency DC crossover Lighting, overhead Xenon lights recessed in ceiling and rope type décor lights concealed by teak valances, 24 and 120V throughout Master electrical control panel located in salon with 24V/120V circuit breakers, individual switching for shore 1, shore 2, or generator supply and gauges for electrical supply, voltmeter, amp meter, and frequency Phone cable is CAT-5 to accommodate current data phone systems Receptacles, 120V duplex with GFI throughout RG6 TV cable to accommodate satellite system Sub-panel located in galley with breakers for galley appliances, and galley lights and with gauge for water tank Voltage stabilizer isolation transformer on cable masters for more consistent, cleaner voltage Engine room lights, AC and DC with switch at engine room entrance Glendinning cablemaster (1) with 3 wire grounded cord, (1) Additional 50 amp 220V inlet with 50’ cord Instrument panel lights for flybridge and main electric panel
- Anchor locker with access from foredeck Anchor rode Awlgrip bilge areas with access hatches, snow white, lighted using magnetic switches Awlgrip lazarette, engine room, anchor locker and forward bilges Fire extinguishers (5) Magnetic switches for lights in all forward bridge compartments Positive catches on all stateroom doors to secure open Recessed covers on transom to protect trim tab pistons Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats thru-bolted to aluminum backing plates Wrapped hatch carpet installation Zinc on transom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht