- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-13 800 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
With the predatory instincts of the feared hunters of the sea, the Maritimo 550 is designed to stalk the great prize fish that roam the far northeast coast of Australia. Agility, power and endurance are a few attributes that immediately come to mind as you put the 550 through its paces on the game fishing circuit.
Designed with an advanced variable deadrise hull, the 550 Offshore Convertible's engines are mounted forward to provide better weight distribution and a more efficient prop shaft angle (7 degrees to be exact). Apply the power and you're up and planing at low speed all the way to 26 knots at cruise. It's the sort of performance and control that you appreciate whether you want a quick tournament start, a consistent trolling speed or to back up on a billfish.
In addition, the 550's cockpit has been designed by a collection of Australia's most respected game fishing experts and has won accolades for 'fish-ability' and clever, practical use of space.
Until now, no-one has successfully combined the attributes of luxury motoryachts with a true bluewater battler.
Note: all photos are manufacturer photos.
- Optional Equipment
- 4-sided enclosed flybridge with sliding side windows and aft windows Palm Beach control head with steering and cantrak display on teak pod in center of flybridge aft deck Flybridge upholstery Ultraleather Underwater lights ZF Smart Command controls to flybridge station and including joystick controls Hydraulic thruster Stateroom lights with dimmer switches
- Dinette with leather upholstery Folding dining table and coffee table Leather sofa Entertainment center Internal staircase to bridge Air conditioning, 24,000 BTU Window blinds Overhead lighting Carpeting
- Refrigerator/freezer/icemaker 4-burner cooktop Range hood Microwave oven Pantry Storage drawers Corian countertop Overhead lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size island berth, lifts up Port side lockers Bedside cabinets Overhead lighting Air conditioning 12,000 BTU Individual berth lights Master ensuite with shower, vanity, toilet and mirrors
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Island berth Full-height lockersAir conditioning, 12,000 BTU Overhead lighting Guest head with toilet, shower and vanity
- Starboard Stateroom
- Single bunk Overhead and bed lighting Carpet throughout Washer and dryer
- Sliding windows in enclosed hardtop Helm station- aft fully equipped steering, engine controls, engine instrumentation, bow thruster control, trim tab controls, winch up/down controls. Simrad AP28 autopilot, Simrad RD68 VHF radio and compass Sink with hot and cold water Large dinette area forward of helm station equipped with teak dining table and stowage under Spotlight remote control Bar frdige Glass and bottle storage locker
- Electrical System
- Generator with sound shield Inverter Battery charger Navigation lights Electrical panels
- Cockpit hot and cold shower Freshwater washdown in cockpit with hose Shore water filler Shorepower inlet x2 Fender locker under lazarette hatch Molded engine room access from cockpit through hatch Stairs to engine room Eutectic freezer with insulated bin under step in front of freezer
- Deck Equipment
- Winch - reversible 24V heavy duty horizontal winch with foredeck and flybridge controls, self-stowing stainless steel anchor Bow stowage locker Fuel fillers port side deck-forward and aft Sullage pump out situated on starboard side deck
- Note: engine listed reflects Standard engines for this model.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales is a family owned and operated full service yacht dealer selling quality yachts with passion and integrity throughout the Gulf Coast. Our goal is "to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers". Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.757.1365 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN THE GREAT LAKES: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN TEXAS : Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here