- 66 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V 2000 M91@ 2028 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Currently in STOCK and AVAILABLE!
The Viking 66 Convertible premiered at the 2011 Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show. Sharing the sleek, aggressive stance of its new generation siblings, the profile of Viking 66 Convertible bespeaks power, speed and grace. The yacht’s interior is an expansive display of hand finished teak joinery with beyond custom quality workmanship including natural veneers that reveal warmth of beauty and detail rich in opulence.
- In the salon, your senses are delighted with a spacious layout that is both luxurious and practical for tournament campaign living, as well as cruising for a month at a time, or longer. Space is conveniently appropriated for dining, cooking and relaxing with generous accommodations for all. Viking benchmarks abound including a granite-topped island with 360 degree egress, bar stools and under counter refrigeration in the galley opposite a roomy dinette. Aft, an L-shaped sofa with abundant stowage below is strategically placed to enjoy the sights and surround sound details from the 40-inch flat screen television that rises from the teak cabinetry. Special touches include a galley pantry forward with standing headroom, deep-pull-out drawers in the galley, and a day head aft conveniently placed immediately inside the electric opening fiberglass salon door. Below, four staterooms , each with its own head and fiberglass shower stall teem with restful space with large, comfortable spring mattress berths for comfort and privacy. The master suite with its queen plus size berth flanked with end tables, and his and her maple-lined hanging lockers is particularly inviting. Cleverly designed crew quarters include private access to and from the engine room. Note, too, that the offset companionway is thoughtfully designed to maximize traffic flow to the staterooms and laundry center, which includes a nearby linen closet. The flying bridge is a proven tournament design featuring a center console helm with electronic controls, superb visibility, plus amenities that include Murray Products teak ladder back helm seats, port, starboard, and forward lounge seating, refrigeration, and an Atlantic Marine Electronics’ navigation and communication package. Viking’s winning ways on the tournament circuit also are incorporated in the 174 square-foot cockpit with an observation mezzanine protected from wind and spray by the flying bridge overhang, refrigeration and freezer space, tackle and gear stowage, insulated wells for fish and bait, a transom door with lift gate, rounded coamings, under gunwale stowage, and a nonslip fiberglass sole. The new Viking 66 Convertible also benefits from advanced engineering and construction materials that deliver better performance, increased strength and reduced weight. The hull bottom is vacuumed-bagged end grain balsa skinned with high-tech knitted fiberglass laminates. Composite main engine room and forward bulkheads also are vacuumed-bagged. The molded fiberglass salon floor/engine room ceiling is foam cored to provide thermal and acoustical insulation. Interior teak cabinetry doors are cored for weight savings and stiffness. Mechanically, the Viking 66 Convertible is equipped to live large in the wild. Viking’s proprietary VIPER power-assisted hydraulic steering features programmable independent rudders. At flank speeds the 66 Convertible will turn in two boat lengths with your fingertips on the wheel. The Delta-T engine room ventilation system uses thermostatically controlled supply and discharge fans for proper air circulation and water intrusion suppression. Pneumatically controlled air intake dampeners are integrated with the fire suppression system for added safety. A Moritz Octoplex touch screen power distribution system controls all AC/DC requirements at the salon main panel and at the helm on the flying bridge. Manually operated back-up systems are conveniently located throughout the yacht. When combined with its MTU V16 Series 2000 M91 engines, the new 66 C will provide 40 plus knot performance with horsepower to spare for better efficiencies and longer range than its competitors. Standard power is MAN V12 1550 CRM diesels. Engine packages are custom matched with S-class propellers to enhance performance and efficiencies. Like all Viking yachts, you can specify our sister companies Atlantic Marine Electronics and Palm Beach Towers for total customization and turnkey delivery of the 66 Convertible. NOTE; all interior photos are manufacturer photos.
- SALON/GALLEY: DAY HEAD FORWARD OF GALLEY SALON: CARPET RUNNER, FULL, CANVAS COMPANIONWAY, COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER W/ STEP COVERS MOU5821W-632 OPULENCE MSR: COSTA, S&I CARPET RUNNER MSR HEAD: MIRROR CEILING FSR: COSTA, S&I CARPET RUNNER FSR: S&I DVD PLAYER FSR HEAD: MIRROR CEILING STBD SR: COSTA, S&I CARPET RUNNER STBD SR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION STBD HEAD: MIRROR CEILING CREW SR: COSTA, S&I CARPET RUNNER CREW SR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION CREW HEAD: MIRROR CEILING GALLEY : GRANITE COUNTERTOP TO BE MOMBASA WITH WITH CORE & OGEE EDGE DETAIL DINETTE: INSTALL AC RECEPTACLE UNDER DINETTE TABLE COMPANIONWAY: VERTICAL TEAK STRIPS BETWEEN WALL PANELS IN COMPANIONWAY SALON DAY-HEAD: GRANITE VANITY TOP TO BE MOMBASA WITH CORE AND OGEE EDGE DETAIL SALON: S & I CROWN MOLDING IN SALON, GALLEY AND DINETTE SALON: COCKTAIL TABLE AND DINETTE TO BE MAPPA BURL IPO STD MSR HEAD: VESSEL SINK AND CUSTOM FIXTURES IPO STD MSR HEAD: GRANITE VANITY TOP TO BE MOMBASA WITH CORE AND OGEE EDGE DETAIL MSR HEAD: INSTALL TEAK TRIM AROUND SHOWER DOOR FSR HEAD: S&I BRUSHED ALUMINUM SHOWER DOOR FWD HEAD: S & I VESSEL SINK AND CUSTOM FIXTURES IPO STD FWD HEAD: INSTALL TEAK TRIM AROUND SHOWER DOOR FWD HEAD: GRANITE VANITY TOP MOMBASA STBD HEAD: S&I CHROME SHOWER DOOR STBD HEAD: INSTALL TEAK TRIM AROUND SHOWER DOOR STBD HEAD: S & I VESSEL SINK AND CUSTOM FIXTURES IPO STD STBD STRM HEAD: GRANITE VANITY TOP MOMBASA CREW HEAD: S&I CHROME SHOWER DOOR CREW HEAD: GRANITE VANITY TOP MOMBASA CREW HEAD: INSTALL TEAK TRIM AROUND SHOWER DOOR CREW SR: S & I DVD PLAYER
- TEMP MOUNT RUNNING LIGHTS,VHF ANTENNA& TV ANTENNA FB: TEMP WINDSCREEN ON BRIDGE TO BE RETURNED TO VIKING AFTER TOWER INSTALLATION FB: PREP AND PREWIRE FOR TOWER FB: S&I RELEASE TEAK HELM POD COCKPIT: DELETE HAUNCH HAND RAILS COCKPIT: LIVE WELL IN SOLE COCKPIT: S&I TRANSOM CUSTOM LETTERING VIKING 66 COCKPIT: PLUMB TRANSOM BOX AS LIVE WELL WITHOUT WINDOW AND LIGHT COCKPIT: CRUSAIR "COOL BREEZE" MEZZANINE AIR SYSTEM DECK/EXT: DELETE BOW PULPIT & INSTALL BOW CLEATS FORE & AFT DECK/EXT: DELETE TWO AFT HATCHES IN FOREDECK DECK/EXT SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK HULL: DC BOW THRUSTER HULL COLOR: CUSTOM HULL COLOR; GREEN MIST HULL: BOTTOM PAINT VIKING GREEN FB: CIGARETTE LIGHTER STYLE OUTLET FB: STAINLESS STEEL GAS SPRINGS ON F/B BENCH SEATS FB: DRIP DRY FOAM IPO STANDARD FOR FLYBRIDGE CUSHIONS FB: TEMP MOUNT HORNS UNDER BRIDGE FB: TEMP RAIL ON FLYBRIDGE, TO BE RETURNED AFTER TOWER IS INSTALLED FB: DELETE STANDARD VHF ANTENNA & MOUNTS FB: S&I 3-POSITION SWITCH FOR OVERHEAD LIGHTS IN HARDTOP FB: PROVIDE DEDICATED FW FEED FOR TOWER W/LABELED SHUTOFF VALVE IN FWD FB LOCKER FB: S&I SWITCH IN RADIOBOX FOR ELECTRONIC DROP-DOWN OVERHEAD BOX IN HARDTOP FB: SINGLE LEVER CONTROL HANDLES W/BOW THRUSTER BUTTONS FB: MTU "BRIDGE CONTROLS" SYSTEM 2000 SERIES ENGINES ONLY FB : INSTALL ROD RACKS FOR UNDER BOTH SIDES OF BENCH SEATS-PER DEMO FB: S & I CUSTOM HELM CHAIRS IPO STD FB: S & I BOLSTERED CUSHIONS ON FB FB: S & I WATERMAKER CONTROL PANEL ON FB FB: S & I COMPASS INSTALLED IN ELECTRONICS PANEL. DO NOT INSTALL COMPASS ON TOP OF HELM FB: S & I BOW THRUSTER CONTROL PANEL WITH BUTTONS IPO JOY STICK FB: DELETE COMPASS FROM TOP OF HELM AND RELOCATE TO RECESSED ELECTRONIC BOX COCKPIT: S&I CRUSHED ICE MACHINE WITH DISCHARGE IN PORT MEZZANINE BOX COCKPIT: TWO 24V OUTLETS FORWARD UNDER COAMING, ONE ON EACH SIDE (20 amp max) WATER WASHDOWNS IN COCKPIT COCKPIT: SHIP ABOARD TRANSOM SWIM STEPS COCKPIT: TRANSOM COAMING SOLID WITH FISH BOX COCKPIT: INSTALL OUTRIGGER BLOCKS ON DECK-HOUSE FOR FUTURE OUTRIGGER INSTALLATION *PBT COCKPIT: COCKPIT FREEZER BAIT TRAYS COCKPIT: PREP FOR TEAK COCKPIT SOLE COCKPIT: S & I CUSTOM FIGHTING CHAIR COCKPIT: S & I BLUE AND WHITE ROPE LIGHTING UNDER COVERING BOARDS COCKPIT: S & I BLUE AND WHITE LIGHTS IN COCKPIT OVERHANG COCKPIT: S & I (2) FITTINGS FOR ON-DECK LIVEWELLS RUN OFF CENTRAL RAW WATER SYSTEM COCKPIT: S & I THREADED COCKPIT SCUPPER SCREENS IPO STD COCKPIT: S & I (4) RELEASE BOLTLESS RODHOLDERS IPO STD COCKPIT: S & I SPLIT LIDS ON COCKPIT FISHBOX COCKPIT: COSTA; S & I COCKPIT COVER COCKPIT: TEAK MEZZANINE AND COCKPIT SOLE - TO BE DONE BY CUSTOMIZERS DECK/EXT: PAINT RUB RAIL WHITE DECK/EXT: TEMP MOUNT RUNNING, TRANSOM, MAST LIGHT, BOAT TO GET TOWER DECK/EXT: BOW RAIL AS PER CUSTOMER SPECS HULL: CUSTOM NON-METALLIC BOOT STRIPE IPO OF STD FROM BOTTOM UP: 1" HULL COLOR, 3" GREEN 80226, 3/8" HULL COLOR, 3/8" GREEN 80226, 3/8" HULL COLOR AND 3/8" GREEN 80226
- DECOR: SALON DOOR TYPE CATCHES ON STATE ROOM DOORS IPO HOOK & EYE DECOR: SOFA, UPGRADED STYLE DEWBERRY STYLE IN ULTRALEATHER 370-3167 SHIRE PONY; SEATS IN HUBBLE SESAME *TOP STITCHING ; *NO ARM* DECOR: INSTALL DECORATOR SUPPLIED BAR STOOLS; WELT AND SEAT ULTRALEATHER 370-3167 SHIRE PONY; BACKS IN (50 300010-16 DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER MATERIAL: DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION: DECOR: CUSTOM HEADLINER MATERIAL THROUGHOUT BOAT MOCCASSIN CHAMOIS (COMPANIONWAY INCL) *STRIPPING IN SALON AND COMPANIONWAY) DECOR: INTERIOR DOORS FLAT PANEL DIAMOND VENEER DECOR: CARPET, FABRICA. TORREON #TD-03 DUNES DECOR: MEZZANINE (WBCO SUPPLIED) PEAKING OUT HONEYSUCKLE WITH CONTRAST WELT OF ULTRALEATHER 396-3134 BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR BUCKSKIN W/ DRINK CENTER BOLSTER DECOR: FB: CUSHIONS IN ULTRALEATHER 396-3134 BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR BUCKSKIN DÉCOR: SALON: (2) ADDL CUSTOM TOSS PILLOWS DECOR: MSR: (1) ADDL CUSTOM TOSS PILLOW DÉCOR: FSR: (1) ADDL CUSTOM TOSS PILLOW DECOR: ALL HEADS TO BE WHITE IPO STD DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: BOAT SHOW ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: "PRESTIGE" EDITION DECOR
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- POWER: MTU 16V 2000 M91 - 2028 MHP ENG RM: GENERATOR GAS-WATER SEPARATOR FOR OPTIONAL GENERATOR ENG RM: HEADHUNTER FRESH WATER PUMP ENG RM: INSTALL TOOL BOX IN FORWARD ENGINE ROOM 4 DRAWER, 12"PAINTED WHITE ENG RM: PAINT TRIM AT ENGINE ROOM ENTRANCE WHITE-EM HEADS: HEADHUNTER HEAD SYSTEM GENERAL: FIBERGLASS TANK VENTS IPO METAL MECHANICAL: INSTALL WILLY VAC SYSTEM BILGE: AWLGRIP ANCHOR LOCKERENG RM: ADDITIONAL 21.5 Kw GENERATOR ENG RM: S&I 1400 GPD WATERMAKER WITH AUTO BACKFLUSH HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK FORWARD FOR A TOTAL OF (3) TANKS ADDITIONAL 21.5 KW GENERATOR
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here For more information, call our Viking Specialists! Dave Hirshberg * Naples, FL * 239-289-6098 Ron Hirshberg * Tampa / Sarasota * 941-545-6212 Jimmy Azzolini * Destin, FL * 850-259-3246 Stan Hoynowski * Orange Beach, Al * 850-596-1645 Randy Bright * Houston, TX * 713-816-2165