- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 @1360 MHP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The stem is raked aggressively to slice through head seas for a comfortable ride offshore. The foredeck, the black-masked deckhouse and cockpit are tastefully proportioned. And with a custom designed Palm Beach Towers tuna tower and aft rail rocket launcher, its sleek profile is elegant yet stalwart. In short, the Viking 50 is a winner.
- The salon is a showcase of discerning design. Entered through a sliding fiberglass door from the cockpit, the rich teak joinery with a choice of high gloss or satin finish and plush designer furnishings provide a most welcome retreat for relaxing and entertaining. A walk-through galley with a convenient Corian-topped island and a pair of bar stools serves as the focal point. The galley has undercounter sliding drawer refrigeration, an electric cooktop, microwave/convection oven, a high-gloss Corian countertop and custom Amtico flooring. To port, an inviting L-shaped lounge with stowage below is accented with a convenient teak cocktail table, while forward the dinette seats four comfortably. Cool air flows from concealed registers behind the valances for better distribution and a home-theater entertainment system features a 37-inch flat screen television. The three-stateroom, two-head layout offers generous comfort and privacy for six. In the master stateroom there is a queen-sized walk around berth with an upholstered head board, mattress and lift top, which exposes plenty of stowage below, reading lights, a large maple-lined hanging locker and an entertainment system. The privately accessed head has Amtico vinyl flooring, a teak-faced Corian counter with built-in sink, a fiberglass shower stall with seat and an electric MSD. Port and forward guest staterooms each offer the flexibility of upper and lower berths and share the second head. A laundry center is located adjacent to the companionway steps. NOTE: All photos are manufacturer photos.
- Decor and Layout
- Plan-B Layout, (3) Stateroom with island galley DECOR: SALON DOOR TYPE CATCHES ON STATEROOM DOORS IPO HOOK & EYE DECOR: SOFA, IN ULTRALEATHER 291-3455 MILKWEED *NO ARMS AND TOP STITCHING DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER MATERIAL DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION DECOR ITEM: CARPET, FABRICA. CARDIGAN 2044 VERONIQUE DECOR ITEM: BAR STOOLS IN ULTRALEATHER 291-3455 MILKWEED WELT OF (3) 90766-84 IVORY DECOR ITEM: MSR: CUSTOM HEADBOARD
- FSR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT GALLEY: CORIAN COUNTERTOP TO BE HIGH POLISHED BURLED BEACH GALLEY: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING IN GALLEY ROSEWOOD, AROW 7070 -4 1/2" SALON: SALON DOOR WITH ELECTRIC DOOR OPENER SALON: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING AT SALON ENTRANCEWAY ROSEWOOD, AROW 7070 -4 1/2" COMPANIONWAY: VERTICAL TEAK STRIPS BETWEEN WALL PANELS IN COMPANIONWAY SALON: INSTALL TEAK STRIPS IN BETWEEN HEADLINER PANELS MSR: HARDWIRE NIGHT TABLE LAMPS MSH: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING ROSEWOOD, AROW 7070 -4 1/2" MSH: CORIAN VANITY COUNTERTOP WITH BONE SINK BURLED BEACH PSH: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING ROSEWOOD, AROW 7070 -4 1/2" PSH: CORIAN VANITY COUNTERTOP WITH BONE SINK BURLED BEACH
- FB: FIBERGLASS HARDTOP with Molded-in Quartz Lights FB: ELECTRONIC SINGLE-LEVER CONTROLS FOR HELM POD FB: (6) ROD ROCKET LAUNCHER FB: S&I RELEASE TEAK HELM POD OPEN FB: COSTA, ENCLOSURE, THREE SIDED FRONT AND SIDES CP: LIVE WELL IN SOLE CP: OUTRIGGERS, RUPP WITH SPREADERS CP: REFRIGERATED COCKPIT STEP BOX CP: TRANSOM COAMING WITH GATE AND WITH TRANSOM FISH BOX DECK/EXT: DELETE BOW PULPIT & INSTALL BOW CLEATS FORE & AFT DECK/EXT SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK NO WARRANTY ON COSMETIC FINISH SALON: COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER. FULL COMPANIONWAY: COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER AND STEP COVERS HULL: BOTTOM PAINT VIKING BLUE HULL: BOOT STRIPE VI KING STD BLUE FB: TEMP MOUNT HORNS UNDER BRIDGE FB: PREP & PREWIRE FOR ELECTRIC TEASER REELS FB: ZF ENGINE CONTROLS OPEN FB: COSTA, COSTA CLEAR ON FRONT AND SIDES OF ENCLOSURE OPEN FB: COSTA, S & I ZIPPERED VENTS AT TOP OF ENCLOSURE FB: INSTALL DROP DOWN BOX IN HARDTOP CP: S & I (2) ROD HOLDERS IN HAUNCH FOR A TOTAL OF (4) DECK/EXT: PAINT RUB RAIL WHITE DECK/EXT: TEMP MOUNT RUNNING, TRANSOM, MAST LIGHT, BOAT TO GET TOWER DECK/EXT: BOW RAIL AS PER CUSTOMER SPECS BOW RAIL MUST BE ABYC COMPLIANT
- Visibility at the helm is excellent thanks to the moderate bridge wings and a well-designed console with a custom-styled control pod. A pair of Murray Products teak ladder back helm seats with stainless-steel pedestals is standard and there is ample room to move about behind the seats. Electronics fit neatly in weather-protected pods on top of the molded fiberglass console and with clear acrylic fronts and live rubber gaskets to create a tight seal to repel water are viewable in all sea conditions. Vinyl cushions top the lounges ahead of the helm station and to starboard. The starboard lounge also features an aft-facing jump seat for watching baits and the lid lifts to expose a convenient stowage compartment. A cooler box on the bridge can be ordered with refrigeration. The option provides for a dual thermostat so the box can serve as either a refrigerator or freezer box as required.
- Featuring 132 square-feet of usable space, the cockpit is packed with every element you need to take your place in the Winner’s Circle. The standard equipment list is as long as a submarine canyon is deep and includes stainless-steel flush rod holders, fresh and sea-water washdown systems, a walk-through transom door with gate, rounded coamings, molded nonslip, gaff and tag stick stowage, and an insulated recessed fish box and stowage wells. Viking’s popular observation mezzanine creates two distinct cockpit areas, which allows the crew freedom to move about in the lower area for fishing, while providing guests an unobstructed view of the action. The mezzanine also benefits from shade and spray protection thanks to the flying bridge overhang. Built into the mezzanine are tackle stowage, an under-mounted bait freezer and engine room access. For added convenience, an insulated cool box for drinks is built into the salon step.
- With power-assisted hydraulic steering and electronic engine controls, the Viking 50 Convertible responds with the reflexes of a gold medalist Olympian and is a joy to handle. Standard power is MAN CRM 1,100 mhp diesels and with a standard fuel load will provide 32 knot cruise speeds and a top end of 36 knots depending upon prevailing conditions and the sea state. An optional power package with MAN CRM 1,360 mhp engines also is available to increase the cruise speed to 36 knots and to provide a top end of 40 knots depending upon load and existing conditions. Fuel capacity is 1,000 gallons, and an auxiliary tank can increase capacity to 1,200 gallons. Fuel, as well as water and waste tanks are made of fiberglass by Viking technicians with our exclusive resin infusion process and are designed to mirror the hull bottom for maximum draw from the tank capacity. Tanks are mounted low to maintain the boat’s center of gravity and are fiberglassed into place to contribute additional strength to the hull structure.
- Engine Room
- Systems throughout the engine room are numerous, yet prove to be a quick learn for ease of operation. Electrical power under way is supplied by a 17.5 kW generator, while at the dock a voltage stabilizer isolation transformer delivers consistent and clean voltage to protect refrigeration, air conditioning and other sensitive electrically-powered components whether you are tied up in a fancy stateside marina or alongside a rickety pier in the boondocks. For ease of maintenance, the machinery space is finished in bright, white Awlgrip. To keep the engine room dry and provide clean fresh air for engine combustion, as well as prevent water intrusion, a Delta-T ventilation system with supply and discharge fans is standard. Wiring is neat and precision like. Fittings are clearly labeled and maintenance points are easy to access. A gauge package at the entrance door in the mezzanine consists of a tachometer, water temperature and oil pressure, and start and stop switches for each engine.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK FORWARD FOR A TOTAL OF (2) TANKS POWER: MAN V12 1360 CRM - 1360 MHP (MAN 2842-423) BILGE: AWLGRIP ANCHOR LOCKER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call our Viking Specialists! Dave Hirshberg * Naples, FL * 239-289-6098 Ron Hirshberg * Tampa / Sarasota * 941-545-6212 Jimmy Azzolini * Destin, FL * 850-259-3246 Stan Hoynowski * Orange Beach, Al * 850-596-1645 Randy Bright * Houston, TX * 713-816-2165 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here