- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC-600 w/Zeus Drives @ 600 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS!
Living large is easy aboard the Viking 42 Convertible designed around Cummins diesels and the Zeus pod-drive propulsion system. Elegantly styled like larger Vikings, the salon features a plush, L-shaped lounge, a teak cocktail table, teak valances, and a surround sound entertainment system with a 32-inch flat screen television and Bose LS18 stereo.
The dinette is raised above the main carpeted sole defining the area while opposite a pair of bar stools increases dining space at the galley counter. Two steps down, the starboard side U-shaped galley is cleverly designed to take advantage of natural lighting. Corian counter space is generous and hand-finished high gloss teak drawers and cabinetry is plentiful.
The master stateroom forward has a queen-size walk-around berth, a flat screen television, hull side lockers and stowage galore. A privately accessed head includes a full fiberglass shower stall. Adjacent to the second head, a portside stateroom features upper and lower berths. An alternate three-stateroom, two-head version is available.
- Business and pleasure merge on the flybridge where the tournament style center console helm affords great visibility and practicality. The raised dash with its clear acrylic front is the safe, dry home for electronics and standard SmartCraft engine instrumentation. Recessed compartments house accessory switches to port and the pod system joystick control to starboard. A pair of Murray Products white ladder back pedestal seats nicely complements port, starboard, and forward lounges.
- The 122 square-foot cockpit is ideal for cruising and fishing with recessed fish and stowage boxes beneath the molded non-skid fiberglass sole. The observation mezzanine features hinged seating with stowage below, room for an available freezer and engine room access. A step box cooler at the salon entrance also can be refrigerated. Four stainless-steel flush rod holders, a transom door with lift gate, fresh and raw-water wash down systems, indirect lighting beneath the rounded coamings, a molded in aluminum deck plate for a fishing chair or a cocktail table, a tackle locker with drawers, and a transom fish box are among the standard features.
- Standard Equipment
- Layout: Two-staterooms Décor: Wrapped Hatch Carpet Installed Barstools (2) w/No Backs in Ultraleather Buff 291-3183 Cone Brushed Nickel Coverplates for Switches & Receptacles Teak Dinette Table Salon: 32" Flat Screen TV Cocktail Table Teak Viking Home Theater Dinette Dimmers on Overhead Low Voltage AC Lights Galley: Custom Amitico Flooring in Galley: Teak and Holly Two-Burner Surface Mounted Range Undercounter Refrigerator and Freezer Gloss Finish Throughout Master Stateroom: 19" Flat Screen Television Dimmers on Overhead Low-Voltage AC Lights Heads: Sealand Head System Engine Room: Generator Gas Water Separator Bilge: Awlgrip Bilge and Anchor Locker Cockpit: Awlgrip Lazarette Mezzanine Cockpit Transom Coaming w/Gate & Transom Fishbox Transom Swim Steps Deck/Ext: Fresh Water Washdown at Bow Inside Anchor Locker Flybridge: Insulated Soda Box in Starboard Bench Seat Push Button Catches for Electronics Recessed Electronics Boxes Fresh Water Outlet on Bridge Delivery: Water delivery Kit w/Tool Set
- Optional Equipment
- Engine Room: (Upgraded Engine Package) Cummins QSC-600 w/Zeus Drives Run Line From Oil Change Sys for Eng & Gen Flybridge: Fiberglass Hardtop Teak Finish Fiberglass Helm Pod (6) Rod Rocket Launcher Cockpit: Plumb Transom Box as Livewell Without Window and Light Costa, Enclosure, 3-Sided Front & Sides Upgraded Helm Chairs - Teak w/Stainless Steel Pedestal Outriggers, Rupp w/Spreaders Recessed Dockside Boxes and Gaff Storage Cockpit Freezer and Refrigerated Drink Box Deck/Ext: Delete Bow Pulpit & Install Bow Cleats Window, Fwd Facing Viewing in Deckhouse Salon Forward Window Mask Window, Forward Facing Viewing in Deckhouse Hull: Hull Color Buck Blue Galley: Countertop High Polished Salon: Costa, Carpet Runner, Full Canvas Décor: Accessory Kit (1) Set of Sheets for (2) Stateroom Polished Corian for Galley and Heads Brushed Nickel Hardware Throughout Mezzanine Seating in Symphony Classic Costa Zippered Vents at Top Front Panels Open Flybridge: Costa, Costa Clear on Front & Sides Encl General: Prep & Prewire for Electric Teaser Reels
- Garmin GPSMAP 8212 plotter Garmin 12kW radar w/4 array Garmin GPSMAP 8212 plotter Garmin card reader Garmin GMS0 port expander Garmin GXM 51 XM weather receiver Garmin GNT10 Garmin WiFi adapter Garmin GSD26 Chirp sounder Airmar B265 transducer ICOM IC-504 VHF radio ICOM MB-75 flush mounts Shakespeare 17.5' VHF antennas RUPP antenna mounts tower/hardtop pak Lumishore TIX301 thru-hull lights - white
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call to speak with a Viking Specialist! Call - 888-203-0354 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht