- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED!
WOW... "All Joy" is the nicest, most luxurious Riviera cruiser on the market today. She has been lovingly looked after by an extremely knowledgeable owner and captain since new and really shows it. Lift kept year round and all systems are exercised once a month to keep everything in perfect running order. Her 12'4" beam makes her nimble at high speeds, very comfortable overnighting (a large salon), and a really functional cockpit with all the amenities to make for a good time.
"All Joy" really sums up this yacht! The owner says she has truly been a joy to own! Don't miss a great opportunity to see the nicest 47' Excalibur on the market today, which is turnkey ready and always available for personal inspection.
Note: All photos are current.
- Accommodations are provided for up to six guests in two staterooms and salon. Upon entering the lower deck, the gourmet galley is to port and including everything necessary to prepare memorable meals. Across from the galley is the salon area with large settee and table. Forward of the salon area is the master stateroom with large center-line berth, private access to the head, and privacy doors. The mid-cabin is aft of the salon and includes a single berth and double berth for up to three guests. All of the cabin below is surrounded by warm, high gloss cherry wood. Ample storage is also provided throughout the cabin area for stowage of gear, clothing, and provisions.
- All high gloss cherry wood Comfortable U-shaped settee Overhead & under seat storage Flat screened TVs Overhead lighting Sliding entrance door to cabin Electrical Panel Stereo/CD player Built in china glass holder Spacious galley counter tops Gourmet galley layout 2 Burner electric glass-topped stove Microwave oven Extra storage space Full size refrigeratior and freezer Black and Decker coffee maker
- Master Stateroom & Ensuite Head
- Queen walkaround centerline berth Cherry wood cabinetry Solid cherry wood door Vast storage Master ensuite head, shower, vanity
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning 2300 BTU AC/Heat system Hot water heater Bennett trim tabs Merc Cruiser Bravo III Drives Freshwater engine cooling system Muir anchor winch with remote Plow anchor, 200 foot chain rode
- Helm Area
- Bow Thruster Joy Stick Control All engine monitoring gauges, racing style layout Molded steps to bow, walk through windshield, safety handrails Upgraded chrome windshield package Single and double wide separate helm seating Sliding cabin door Built in helm footrests Racing style wood grained steering wheel Racing style engine throttles (gaffrig)
- Excellent surround seating layout Large L-shaped settee, table Comfortable aft bench seating Wet bar, ice maker, separate refrigerator Snap down carpet Transom door Extra handrails, drink holders Extra cockpit storage Built in cockpit steps Full enclosure Radar arch Overhead lighting
- Depthsounder - Raymarine Fishfinder Raymarine Navigation center - RM RL80C Raymarine Plotter - RM RL80C Raymarine Autopilot - RM ST6001+ Ritchie Compass GPS - Raymarine VHF - Raymarine Raymarine Radar - RM 48 mi Open Array (3) Flatscreen TVs DVD player Radio - Clarion CD player Cockpit speakers Bow thruster joystick ITT Jabsco remote spotlight 12 volt rocker style switches
- Electrical Equipment
- Generator - 7.3 KW Kohler 490 Hours 40 amp battery charger - 3 phase (4) 12 volt/DC batteries, 2 battery switches (2) Shore power cords (2) Shore power inlet - D 30 Amp Service
- Large swim platform with ladder Non skid decks Large transom trunk for storage Extra handrails for safety S/S bow rail, full length Deck hatches Painted bottom and boot stripe Radar arch Built in fender storage Excellent, shiny gel coat - waxed 4 times per year
- Radar Arch Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Swim ladder Cockpit shower Bimini top
- Brokers Comments
- "All Joy" shows very clean and nice. She has been well preserved, maintained and serviced to the 10's. Every detail has been looked after on this captain-managed yacht. Easy to inspect and always lift kept behind the owner's home. Don't miss this opportunity to show this very special yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht