- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Cruisers 4050 was designed to be an express motor yacht. It gives you the feeling and layout of an express at the helm and in the cockpit, but with the accommodations of a motor yacht. (It has a roomy salon and roomy forward and aft cabins below deck).
When you first look at the Cruisers 4050, you see it looks like a motor yacht but it’s different—it’s lower. It has an aft cabin but not a fly bridge. The helm seems to be part of the aft deck, like an express. That’s the idea and it works well. Take a good look at the on-deck layout and cabin space, and think how much fun it could be to go cruising.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Launched amid much fanfare in spring 2002, Cruisers Yachts 4050 Express Motoryacht is an exciting addition to the 2003 model lineup. This beauty offers an express layout on the upper deck while providing full aft-cabin comfort below - a design concept that Cruisers Yachts first introduced to the U.S. market with its revolutionary 4450 Express Motoryacht. The cockpit features the kind of comfortable seating associated with traditional express boats, with virtually no separation between bridge and cockpit. A full express-style windshield provides exceptional weather and wind protection. Owners will also have a choice of a bimini top enclosure that attaches to a standard arch, or an aft hardtop (shown in photo) with wing doors and full weather enclosure. Below, the 4050 Express Motoryacht delights its owners with a full aft cabin and warm cherry interior. The bright, airy salon features a large convertible dinette, comfortable L-shaped sofa with double incliners and a wonderful view all around due to the imaginative window treatments on each side. There's also a fully appointed galley with large, upright refrigerator / freezer. A luxurious master stateroom, located aft, features full walk-around queen-size bed, generous master head with separate shower, and lots of seating and storage. A second stateroom is located forward with private head access and separate shower, plus a centrally located queen-size bed.
- Broker's Remarks
- The Cruisers 4050 was designed to be an express motor yacht. It gives you the feeling and layout of an express at the helm and in the cockpit, but with the accommodations of a motor yacht. (It has a roomy salon and roomy forward and aft cabins below deck). When you first look at the Cruisers 4050, you see it looks like a motor yacht but it’s different—it’s lower. It has an aft cabin but not a fly bridge. The helm seems to be part of the aft deck, like an express. That’s the idea and it works well. Take a good look at the on-deck layout and cabin space, and think how much fun it could be to go cruising.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Cruisers 4050 has a nice layout for day trips with a lot of friends or a weeklong trip for two couples. Maybe you would like to run up the coast from Florida to New York—you could do it. Let’s talk about the layout. You have a roomy aft deck with wet bar where friends can be close by while you are at the helm. It’s just one step up from the aft deck to a nice helm with seating for two with good visibility. To port there is additional side seating for your guests. Aft, you have stairs to the swim platform (nice size, too) that is very handy at floating docks. Going forward from the lower helm deck you have doors on the port and starboard side to the walk around side decks. Going below, you come in to the salon, done in cherry wood, with a large L-shaped sofa, dinette and U-shaped galley. The whole salon has good natural lighting from many port lights. Going forward to the guest stateroom, you find a queen island berth, head, separate shower, ample storage and large opening hatch. Going aft, you come to the master suite and head. There’s a queen island berth with good access from both sides, excellent storage, and TV--all trimmed out in cherry wood. This yacht has very nice accommodations.
- Cherry Wood Tones Lots of Natural light Convertible Dinette L-Shaped Sofa Sleeper Air Conditioner/Heater Carpet Curtains Stereo TV Vacuum System AC/DC Electrical Panel Lights
- Large Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Two Burner Stove Double Sink Nice Layout
- Dinette Converts into Double Berth Lights Seating
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Size Island Berth Private Head with Shower Excellent Storage Woodwork Natural Lighting Overhead Lighting Reading Lights TV Air Conditioning
- Master Head
- Sink Opening Port Lights Storage Standing Headroom Shower Overhead Lights
- Forward Stateroom
- Queen Size Island Berth Ample Storage Reading Lights TV Air Conditioning Overhead Lights Separate Head and Shower
- Guest Head
- Vanity Cabinet Storage Lighting Head Standing Headroom Opening Port Lights Separate Showering Area (accessible only from stateroom
- Touchpad Instrumentation Compass Depth Sounder Windshield Windshield Wipers Helm Side Lounge Seating Helm Seating for Two Air Conditioning Trim Tabs Windlass Control
- Ray Marine RL 80C AM/FM/CD CMD4A Simrad AP22 Side Power Bow Thruster VHF Ray 53 Ray Marine Tridata
- Aft Deck
- A/C Cockpit Rear Cockpit Seating Ice Maker/Refrigerator Wet Bar Life Raft 6 Man Winslow Hard Top with Wing Doors
- Bow Thruster Swim Platform Trim Tabs
- Electrical System
- Onan 9MDKAV Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht