- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Looking for an Expedition style yacht with a handsome profile and well planned layout? "GONE" is a Bristol example of what a YACHTFISHERMAN should be with both planing and displacement capabilities. The fly bridge layout is ideal and features a custom top, dinghy and davit, and ample seating. The Portuguese style lower helm is ideal for long term traveling. "GONE" is equipped with a great Ray Marine electronics package, FLIR night vision, and a Yacht Controller for ease of operation.
The accommodations are designed to sleep a large group of six anglers if need be in the forward two staterooms yet still provide a very spacious master cabin with plush amenities. The set up is ideal for a small mothership operation. The well designed elevated cockpit is ideal for fishing and features full standup live well and enormous insulated in-deck fish boxes. The vessel features full walk around decks, oversized swim platform, and forward seating area.
This late model, heavily equipped 56' Symbol Yacht was designed by renowned naval architect Jack Sarin. She features Cummins QSM-11s on a moderate V-hull that allows for planing but also gets better than a mile to the gallon when cruising at 10 knots. The vessel is over built for her class and features stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters, a comfortable raised pilot house, expansive fly bridge, aft deck davit and 12’ Caribe tender, a beautiful satin cherry wood interior, fully equipped galley, and much more. The three stateroom two head layout features an expansive full beam master stateroom, integral galley/salon layout, and cockpit that services the true “yacht fish” feel of this vessel. She is in fantastic condition and features extended engine coverage until February 2017.
- Broker's Remarks
- This late model, heavily equipped 56' Symbol Cockpit Motor Yacht was designed by renowned naval architect Jack Sarin. It was built to be a fully functional trawler/expedition yacht with the ability to run at motor yacht speeds when the need exists. She features Cummins QSM-11s on a moderate V-hull that allows for planing but also gets better than a mile to the gallon when cruising at 10 knots. The vessel is over built for her class and features stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters, a comfortable raised pilot house, expansive fly bridge, aft deck davit and 12’ Caribe tender, a beautiful satin cherry wood interior, fully equipped galley, and much more. The three stateroom two head layout features an expansive full beam master stateroom, integral galley/salon layout, and cockpit that services the true “yacht fish” feel of this vessel. She is in fantastic condition and features extended engine cover until February 2017. This vessel is equipped with a handheld remote Yacht Controller that allows for single handed operation of the vessel. Please see the “Full Specifications” list for an entire equipment list.
- Satin interior Cherry Wood finish L-shaped settee w/cushions and storage underneath 37" flat panel TV w/stereo and cabinets built-in Tracvision M-5 SAT TV Carpeted rod storage under settee BOSE Home Theater System Side and rear windows are Tinted Safety Glass Sliding main entrance door w/stainless steel frame Satin Cherry cabinetry
- Cherry Cabinetry and teak and holly sole w/satin finish Corian countertop w/double stainless steel sinks Sub-Zero 700 Series upright refrigerator w/freezer and ice drawers Kenyon b40509-3b 3 -burner cooktop w/exhaust fan Bosch hmb 8050 microwave/convection oven Fischer and Paykel ds603hss dishwasher GE wsm2420ww stacked washer and dryer in forward hallway closet
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is expansive and very comfortable. Storage space abounds with ample drawer storage and cedar lined hanging lockers. Center line queen berth Dressing vanity area Stateroom carpeting Lighting system Sharp flat panel TV with SAT TV En suite head and separate shower
- Head & Ammenities
- Raritan Atlantes "Freedom" Series electric marine toilets, freshwater flush Raritan Electroscan Systems w/salt feed injection Grohe faucets and shower fittings FRP molded showers w/teak grate flooring Electric Exhaust Fan Corian Countertop w/Sink Vanity, Mirror and Cabinetry w/Storage
- Guest Stateroom Forward
- The forward stateroom features an oversized V-berth with upper and lower berths that comfortably sleeps 4. The lower berth has a filler cushion to make and oversized lower berth. This stateroom shares a head with the second gust room that is aft.
- Guest Stateroom Aft
- This stateroom is located aft of the forward stateroom and features and over/under berth arrangement.
- Lower helm station controls L-shaped settee with cushions and storage underneath Pompanette signature series Platinum helm chair Hi-Lo dining table w/cushion for conversion to sleeper Sliding salon entrance door on both port and starboard sides Main electrical panel Stairwell to below deck carpeted and features a cherry handrail Red light fixtures in Pilothouse Yacht controller hand held remote Pilothouse Electronics: 2 x Raymarine E120 multi-function display screens with the following capabilities: Radar (high definition) Fish finder Chart plotter Video-in for 4 onboard cameras FLIR night vision Simrad AP 28 auto pilot ACR spotlight control Furuno RD 30 Icom IC-M504 VHF radio Thruster controls Stabilizer controls Xintrex converter panel Rudder angle indicator
- Fly Bridge
- Upper helm station w/controls, gauges, engine & bilge alarms Compass Stainless steel steering wheel Pompanette "SS Tournament Series" Helm Seats Radar Arch w/mast light and stainless steel hinge 316 Stainless steel stanchion rail, port and starboard Port and starboard built-in settees with cushions Spacious boat deck with davit and dinghy storage UMT hydraulic davit 1000 lb. capacity Caribe 12' RIB w/30hp Nissan engine and cover Stainless steel ladder to cockpit with hinged hatch 2 par 45900-0001 24v spreader flood light on bridge Fly Bridge Electronics: 2 x Raymarine E120 multi-function display screens with the following capabilities: Radar (high definition) Fish finder Chart plotter Video-in for 4 onboard cameras FLIR night vision Simrad AP 28 auto pilot ACR spotlight control Furuno RD 30 Icom IC-M504 VHF radio Thruster controls Stabilizer controls Xintrex converter panel Rudder angle indicator
- Electrical System
- 16 KW Northern Lights m844w3 Generator 110/220v with Sound Shield and Silencer (366 hrs) 24v AGM Lifeline Batteries for House and Engine start, in FRP Boxes 24v Battery Charger 9 Lifeline gpl-3100t 12v/105a batteries 10-2304 Guest Battery Selector Switches Cha93 Charles Isoboost Transformer Engine DC power isolating switches (1x per engine) Color Coded and Numbered Electrical Wiring AC/DC Main Panel in Pilothouse 125/250 VAC 50A Marinco Shore Power Connection Shore Telephone/TV Connection in swim step Electrolysis Bonding System 4000W Xantrex Inverter/Charger Interior GFI outlets in Galley, lazarette and Heads LED Lighting Exterior GFI Outlets w SS Covers on aft deck and fly bridge Interior I2 Systems LED Overhead Fixtures on Dimmer Switches Exterior I2 Systems LED Overhead Fixtures, Dimmers for Cockpit Area 4 Cantalupi Swivel Reading Lamp Fixtures in Staterooms
- Swim Platform w/Slide-Out Swim Ladder and Transom Gate Stainless Steel Grab Rails at Port and Starboard Transom Corners Stainless Steel Cleats on Swim Platform 2 Hinged Fish boxes with gas lift shocks 50 Gal Bait Tank with Circulation Pump ULine bi-95a Ice Machine Bait Freezer Tackle Station w/Drawers Storage Lockers Rod Holders LED Fixtures under Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Recessed Transom Shower Shore Water and Shore Power Cabinet Engine Room Access Door on Aft Deck
- Deck Equipment
- Diamond nonskid decking Stainless Steel Hawse Pipes w/Cleats Electric Muir H3500 Jaguar dual gypsy windlass w/dual station controls 75 LB CQR Stainless anchor Covered Walk around Side Decks w/Stainless Steel Hand Rails Fresh and salt water washdown Anchor and 150' of 1/2 HT chain and 300' of 3/4 rode Chain locker Portuguese Bridge w/Gate and Built-In Seating Lazarette Access Deck Hatch on Aft Deck
- Cook gel coat with UV protection Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint w/Boot Stripe Rigid vinyl rub rail with stainless steel insert 8 Stainless Steel Rectangular Portholes Watertight bulkheads 2 Bennett Trim Tabs 24x12 Deep keel for prop protection Spurs 119ctre Shaft Rope Cutters 2 5-Blade props 2 Stainless Steel Prop Shafts 2 V-Shaped stainless steel struts Solid fiberglass hull bottom Cored decks and side decks
- Engine Room
- Engine cooling system with sea water intake and strainer (each engine) White Coated Perforated Aluminum Net for Additional Insulation Cooled Rubber Bearings (For shaft support) 2" Lead Lined Foam Sound Insulation in Engine Room Prepped for Watermaker 2 PYI Pss Dripless Shaft Seals 2 FRP Shaft Logs Stainless Steel Emergency Rudder Tiller 50 Gallon Holding Tank with Y-Selector and Macerator 2 Tides rpb-i-2500 Rudder Seals 2 SS Rudder Blades w/Stuffing Box 3 24V and 3 120V lights in Engine Room FireBoy ma2-850 Fire Alarm and Extinguishing System in Engine Room Engine and Bilge Warning Lights, Dual Station Fresh water spigot in engine room Work Bench with Storage Bin, Drawer and Vise Anti-Slip Floor w/Rubber Matting in Engine Room Delta T Blower/Ventilation System in Engine Room Underwater exhaust system with Unicraft Mufflers Stainless Steel Engine Mounts
- Mechanical Equipment
- Electronic Engine Throttle and Shift, Dual Station 24v Electric Air horn Twin Cummins QSM11 715hp engines Twin engine hour meters 2 CruiseAir rx16c 16000 BTU A/C System 2 CruiseAir rx24c 24000 BTU A/C System Electric Shower/Sink Sump Pump Glendenning cm-7 Cable master 2 Raritan Electroscan Systems with fresh water flush and salt feed MV20/220v Torrid Stainless Steel Water Heater with Heat Exchange tanks Fresh Water System with Filter and Accumulator 2-98-24 rule Shower Pump System 4 rule 16 Bilge Pumps Electric Bilge Blower 2 75/1000max30 Dual Filter System for Engines 1 75/500max30 Dual Filter System for Generator Fuel and Water level gauges Teleflex Dual Station Power Steering System Wesmar RS600 Stabilizers Groco Bilge Alarm System Algae-X Fuel Polishing System for each engine Wesmar SidePower sp200tci Electric Bow and Stern Thrusters 25 hp each, dual prop
- Performance Data
- Performance: RPM GPH SPEED 1200 9 10 KTS 1600 21 11.6 KTS 2000 37 13.2 KTS 2300 54 17.0 KTS 2500 68 19.7 KTS
- Caribe 12’ RIB w/30hp Nissan outboard engine and cover
- Cummins Engine Extended Warranty: 6 years/3000 hours until 2/3/2017
- OWNER’S PERSONAL ITEMS OR ANY OTHER ITEM NOT LISTED HEREIN AT TIME OF VIEWING.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht