- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Looking for a hybrid motor yacht? Magnum is a refined mix of a luxury motor yacht. Built on a sport fish hull design, she has a quiet and dry ride with a fast cruise. The 3 stateroom layout with full laundry room is second to none. She features new electronics and davit in 2010, MTU 8V 2000's with low hours, garage, interior staircase and much more. Take the time to look at Magnum as she is in top condition and seriously for sale. Offers are encouraged.
- Cabin Description
- The main salon has the electrical panels aft on the starboard side. There are two lounge chairs, built-in cabinets and the pilothouse stairwell on the starboard side. There is an L-shaped leather sofa with a custom teak table aft and along the port side. Forward on the port side is a built-in counter, cabinets, bar and entertainment center. Going forward and up one step, to port is the galley and to starboard is the dinette. Going forward and down seven steps are the sleeping cabins, foward is the VIP stateroom, as well as the head. There is a queen bed, closet, built-in & under bunk storage. Going aft to starboard is the guest head. The laundry room is aft of the head. The guest cabin/den is on the port side. There are two single beds. There is a built-in desk forward. Aft in the lower cabin area is the master stateroom. There is a large center bed. The head is on the starboard side. There is a closet and built-in storage dressers. There is one overhead watertight escape/ventilation hatch.
- Granite countertops Amtico flooring Sharp Convection/microwave oven Recessed 3-burner range Broan Trash compactor Kenmore Upright refrigerator/freezer Dishwasher Garbage disposal Gaggeneau Oven Booth style dinette with adjustable hi-gloss table Spacioius drawers and cabinets Ground fault electrical outlets Instant hot water faucet Exhaust blower Water tank gauge
- Installed new electronics package 2010 Furuno Navnet 3D 600W sounder w/ B744 thru hull transducer 12KW radar w/ 6' open array (2) 15" Furuno monitors Simrad AP24 autopilot Icom 504 VHF radio ACR RCL-100 spotlight Standard Horizon VHF radio w/ AIS receiver Raymarine ST-60 Marine PC Nav computer installed: Weather works marine weather system Max Sea Time Zero software, fully integrated to NN3D Max Sea 12.6 software Intellian D4 high def SAT TV system w/ two high def receivers HP printer
- Dual Pompanette helm chairs Flybridge refrigerator Interior snap-on sunscreens for all flybridge windows Port side leatherette settee w/ table Flybridge carpeting
- Electrical System
- *Generators-Twin 15.0kW- water cooled 50' Shore cords (2)- 50A/240V, with automatic cord reels Electrical outlets, 120V Batteries (8)- heavy duty, deep cycle/ cranking battery (two banks) Dyna plate ground system Battery parallel system Automatic battery charger Internal bonding system Electrical panel with circuit breakers, voltmeters, and battery condition indicatior Zoned air conditioning with reverse cylcle heating Zinc anodes SSB radio ground screen 12V step-down transformer for flybridge
- Mechanical Equipment
- Hydraulic power steering Glendenning electronics controls Racor fuel filters Aft deck controls Fire suppression system Electronic shifters w/ back-up controls
- Deck & Sundeck
- Deck Bow pulpit Rope deck pipe Rope locker with freshwater washdown Stainless steel bow rail with pennant staff Window rails- aluminum, powdercoated Forward deck hatch Cleats (12")- 3 bow, 4 spring, 2 stern Docklines (6)- 35' x 5/8" Fenders (2)-12" x 34" Lewmar windlass Nautical structures Euro 1700# Davit (NEW 2010) 2010 Nautica RIB w/ 40HP Yamaha 4-stroke w/ Garmin 441S GPS map Aft Sundeck Molded fiberglass, self bailing Molded stern seating with cushions, storage and table Freshwater washdown Stereo speakers (2) Lazarette access Engine room access Port, Starboard, & transom doors Underdeck storage Boarding step box Tender storage garage with rollers and winch Swim ladder Integrated fiberglass swim platform with molded steps
- Optional Equipment
- Emergency Bilge Valve (1) Fuel Gauge for Aft Fuel Tank Add’l Fuel Line from Aft Tank to Day Tank Bow Thruster (24V) Lewmar Concept III Windlass Exterior White Handrails Under Salon Window – (1) Each Side (2) White Grabrails on Transom Extended Bow Rail Aft to End of Salon Window (4) Pop-up Cleats for Fenders (4) Teak Deck Chairs w/(1) Teak Table (1) Transom Ladder S/S Burgee Post to Pulpit Rail Gas Struts on Cockpit Hatches Aft Deck Carpeting (Bales) Wood Baseboards Throughout Amtico Flooring in Galley & Under Dinette, Heads & Salon Entry Whisper Walls Granite Countertops in Galley: Arandis Yellow w/ OG Edge Custom Swing Arm Lamp for Salon Salon Table: Std Hi-Gloss Diamond Top w/Storage Wine Chiller in Salon Bar Area Steps & Companionway Runner Gaskets on Access Hatches in Mstr Strm Berth Platform Opt’l Laundry/Utility Ctr in Lieu of Stbd Strm Picture Frame Headboard in Mstr Strm Both Staircase Storage Lockers have Lights (2) Gas Struts in Companionway Staircase Access Electronic Door Opener (2) Hatches in H/T Bose Surround Sound in Salon and Master w/ flat screen TVs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.