- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 EFI (320 hp Each)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you're looking for good looks, livability and low maintenance - all for a small price - Look No further "Knapp Time" will fit the bill!
"Knapp Time" has been owned by a knowledgeable yachtsman and impecably cared for.
NOTE - COMPLETE ENGINE REBUILDS with only 200 HRS! Newer Canvas! READY FOR SUMMER FUN!
- BROKER COMMENTS
- If you're looking for good looks, livability and low maintenance - all for a small price - Look No further "Knapp Time" will fit the bill! "Knapp Time" has been owned by a knowledgeable yachtsman and impeccably cared for. NOTE - COMPLETE ENGINE REBUILDS with only 200 HRS! Newer Canvas! READY FOR SUMMER FUN!
- The Mainship 40 Sedan gives you an uncommonly spacious interior with two large staterooms, open galley and lounge seating for 8! Built in bench seating in the cockpit with centerline transom door, and a very large fully enclosed flybridge with access forward to the foredeck! GREAT FAMILY BOAT!
- L-Shaped Sofa Pioneer Stereo with CD Changer
- Full Size Norcold Refrigerator 2 Burner Electric Stove Panasonic Microwave Plenty of Storage
- Generous Seating Teak Drop-Leaf Table Icemaker
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Size Bed Separate Entrance to Head Plenty of Storage Master Head Raritan Head Separate Stall Shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Over Under Bunks Storage Locker
- Dockside Water Transom Shower Transom Gate Integral Seating
- Radar Arch Wet Bar GPS Full Canvas Enclosure
- Electrical System
- Kohler Generator w/ Hush Box 496 hours Dytech Battery Charger
- Auto Helm Tri Data Raytheon R2OXX Radar
- Engine Room
- Hurth V-Drives Closed Cooling System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.