- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The V-65 combines the dynamic performance and sea keeping capabilities of an offshore powerboat with the elegant and spacious accommodations of a yacht.
Its deep V hull was designed to perform at speeds in the region of 40 knots and offer superb sea keeping combined with ease of handling. Propeller tunnel, chine and spray rail design all give a comfortable and very efficient operation at high speeds.
Coming aboard, the teak decked cockpit, divides into three areas. The forward helm area to starboard incorporates an integrated navigation section including radar, chart plotter and auto pilot, full engine instrumentation and controls and two double forward facing seats.
With safe and straightforward handling in mind the engines have electronic controls; the steering is power assisted and a bow thruster to aid in maneuvering. Conventional shafts drive with S Class propellers for instant response, good acceleration and cruising efficiency, whilst high capacity exhaust silencers ensure quiet operation at all speeds.
In the cockpit, there is an elegant seating/dining area, complemented by a wet bar with refrigeration, storage and an electric barbeque/grill. Over both the navigation and dining areas there is an electrically operated sunroof to give just the right amount of sun or shade. In addition this area is fully air conditioned. “Sea Lab” is also the only V-65 built to have custom forward windshield vent installed by Viking.
In the aft cockpit are twin sunbeds port and starboard, below which doors lift electro-hydraulically to provide garages for both tender and jet ski. The port garage is 14’ deep, 5’6” wide and 42” high. The starboard garage is 11’ deep, 4’ wide and approximately 42” high. Immediately below the port sunbed there are large storage lockers, while a hatch below the starboard sunbed provides access to the lazarette where you’ll find a work/utility area with storage, washer / dryer and large freezer. “Sea Lab” features a custom enlarged lazarette entry hatch with angled staircase in place of the standard ladder.
Going below, the huge salon is beautifully finished in lacquered cherry wood. The salon is positioned adjacent to the galley with a large seating area and a custom hi/lo table, overhead lighting, accent lights and a large overhead skylight. Particular features are an elegant seating area to port, fully fitted and concealed galley to starboard, a bar and entertainment area with 42” TV, direct TV receiver, DVD player and Bose Lifestyle surround sound system.
Both the forward and aft staterooms have their own en-suite heads and are truly spacious cabins with generously sized wardrobes and plenty of built in storage space. There is a third guest cabin with two single berths adjacent to the day head, which also incorporates a shower.
The sleek, dynamic good looks of “Sea Lab” conceal a host of practical features – wide side and after decks, foredeck storage lockers for fenders and lines and bulwarks for added security and comfort. However it is the overall concept of this yacht that stands out – outstanding performance combined with motor yacht levels of sophisticated accommodation.
- Cockpit Lighting Power windows port and starboard Power vent window forward Helm and companion double bucket seating. Helm seating is electric Wet bar and grill with trash bin and cooling unit U-shaped seating with dining table Air conditioning Molded in drink cooler box Plenty of storage Port & starboard docking windlasses Hot/Cold water shower Storage lockers Transom sliding gate
- Galley bar with hi/low stools Large U-shaped settee Custom hi/low teak table Storage over and under seating area Custom beige patterned carpeting Large overhead skylight Direct TV receiver Scosche MP3 player Bose Lifestyle surround sound system Samsung 42” LCD TV Accent rope lighting
- Sharp Carousel Convection microwave Under counter refrigeration Marvel refrigerator ice box Forceio 3 burner surface stove concealed beneath space maker counter covers Stainless deep well sink 110 V receptacles Drawers and storage cabinets Opening port lights Storage for china, stemware and flatware Teak and holly flooring Waste disposal bin
- Master Stateroom
- Large Queen custom style berth Overhead reading lights Custom accent lights High hat lighting Drawer storage Lighted vanity Samsung 35” LCD TV Stereo/CD player Ensuite head with lighted vanity and sink Opening portlights
- VIP Forward Stateroom
- Centerline island berth Lighted vanity High hat lights Overhead reading lights TV and DVD player Opening portlights Drawer storage Hanging wardrobe Custom accent lighting Ensuite head with lighted vanity and sink
- Guest Stateroom
- Criss-crossed over/under berths Overhead reading lights Opening portlights Hanging locker TV/VCR combo
- Plastimo 5” compass Sidepower bow thruster Raytheon ST60 Speed Sanshin HR-1012 remote spotlight ZF Micro Commander electronic controls VHF Raytheon Depth color Echo Sounder – V850 Autohelm Depth Sounder/Speed Log – Tridata Raytheon GPS/Loran C Nav 398 Raytheon Chartplotter ray chart 610EST Compass Raytheon Autopilot Ray Pilot 650 Raytheon Radar R41XX Newmar Intercom Raymarine E120 Furuno radar Raytheon ST60 Depth Seastar tilt helm wheel Full engine gauge panel Auto sync VHF Radio – Icom IC-M58 Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- 21.5kw Onan generator 1350 hours Charles ISO Boost units (2) for power stabilization Circuit Breaker Shore Power and Ships Power Systems 50 Amp service available (2) phase three batter chargers Model PT-2440 Batteries
- Stainless walk around railing Anchor, windlass Passerelle Stainless docking cleats Foredeck freshwater washdown (2) Garages
- Engine Room
- Halon System Racor Fuel Filters Lighting Dripless Shaftlogs Oil Change System Blower System Hydraulic Steering Trolling Valves 8 KW Westerbeke Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht