- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V2000 Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Alyssa” should satisfy the most demanding buyer. Her only owner is an extremely avid, experience and knowledgeable yachtsman and you will find many features and options, you’d only find on a much larger yacht. “Alyssa” has been extremely well cared for and maintained perfectly! She has always been a fresh water boat and stored inside heated during the winter months.
Read the review in The Power Boat Guide reprinted below and see what their editors think of this boat!
The Power Boat Guide states:
“The Neptunus 65 is a semi-custom mini-megayacht with the imposing profile of a larger tri-deck motor yacht. She’s heavily built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets to reduce draft, and a near 19’ beam provides the Neptunus 65 with one of the roomiest interiors in her class.”
This is a big open commodious vessel with plenty of room to entertain a crowd.
The lower deck provides three spacious staterooms with en suite heads and showers and laundry room.
The main deck has an open layout plan with large salon and dining area aft, open galley amidships, and helm station forward. The aft deck has additional entertaining and dining areas and opens to the salon with sliding glass doors to form one large area.
The bridge deck is accessed by staircase from the aft deck and leads to a large hardtop covered (with electric sunroofs), soft enclosed, bridge area with entertaining and dining areas. The helm station is forward with seating for four.
There are walk around decks for easy line handling and an entry door adjacent to the lower helm station.
- 37" Flatscreen TV on a rise and fall system with separate satellite receiver w/ surround sound Large L-shaped couch to port Large custom salon windows port and starboard Large door wall to aft deck with screen 2 Custom barrel chairs Large custom dining table
- Full galley with U-shaped open style design Double polished stainless steel sink Custom Bamboo hard-wood flooring with black granite inlay Dual U-line 2 drawer under-counter refrigerator drawers U-line under-counter refrigerator-icemaker AEG stainless steel oven Large U-shaped dinette just forward of galley and port of center line lower helm station Numerous overhead and under-counter drawer cabinets Black granite counter tops 72" Buffet-style cabinet along opposite wall (starboard) directly across from galley with black granite counter top Sub Zero 2 drawer under-counter freezer Jenn Air trash compactor AEG Stainless glass-top (4 burner)
- Master Stateroom
- King size center-line bed 4 Oversized stainless steel opening port lights Full size built in dresser with 6 large drawers on starboard side Flatscreen TV with separate satellite receiver En-suite head Walk in closet with plenty of hanging and cabinet space (port to aft) 2 large hanging lockers (port and starboard) Vanity, desk and dresser combination on port side Built in safe
- Master Head
- En-suite head Oversized frameless glass shower with Grohe temperature controlled valve Headhunter Royal Flush large bowl marine toilet system with holding tank Large opeing port light Large double his and her sinks with Grohe fixtures Plenty of under-counter drawers and cabinet space Custom marble tile flooring
- VIP Forward Stateroom
- Full queen center line bed Numerous drawers and storage cabinets Overhead deck hatch En-suite head 2 Large hanging lockers 2 Over sized opening port holes Flatscreen TV with separate satellite receiver
- VIP Head
- En-suite head with sink and Grohe fixtures Headhunter Royal Flush large bowl marine toilet system with holding tank Plenty of cabinetry storage space Large stall shower with Grohe temperature controlled valve Custom marble tile flooring Large opeing port light
- Guest Stateroom
- 2 Individual single side by side beds 30" wide Large hanging locker Flat screen TV with individual satellite receiver End table between beds with drawers 2 Oversized stainless steel opening port lights Numerous drawers and storage cabinets Full Mirror at headboard En-suite head
- Guest Head
- En-suite head Custom marble tile flooring Headhunter Royal Flush large bowl marine toilet system with holding tank Full shower stall with Grohe temperature controlled valve Plenty of cabinet storage Large opening port light
- Aft Deck
- Center line forward facing settee Full wet bar with sink and icemaker Full 3-sided soft enclosure Moulded stairs down to platform Engine maneuvering station starboard side Custom teak dining table centered to settee w/ cover Teak decking Moulded stairs to flybridge Closed circuit security cameras
- Hardtop with dual electric opening sun roof panels Wetbar to starboard with refrigerator, sink and storage Large L-shaped settee to port with fiberglass dining table Full EZ2CY enclosure 3 Stidd Helm Chairs - 2 single, 1 double chair to port Marquipt 1000 lbs. hydraulic davit with tender storage aft upper deck
- Swim Platform
- Teak deck Freedon lift 1000 lbs hydraulic tender lift with custom fitted standing/bathing platform Engine room entrance Large moulded platform w/ stainless steel safety fence rails
- Large walk-in water tight submarine style entrance from teak decked swim platform Watermaker Spare props Large storage area ahead of watertight bulkhead to engine room Freezer
- Electronics - Dual Stations
- Separate and isolated 12v 8D battery (gel cell) with separated charging system Furuno GPS/chartplotter VX2 - C Map Max version - dual Furuno GPS receivers Furuno RD-30 Multi-function display (speed, water temp, depth, course) ICOM M 5602 VHF/Hailer Sirius satellite weather Airmar wind/weather data system Interphase forward-looking - side scanning Sonar KVH Compass Gyro - stabilized - second steering gyro TV Monitors - 2 in engine room, 2 aft deck Emergency water level monitors - all bilges Trim tab position indicators Furuno NavNet system Furuno 12kw radar with 6' open aray Northstar 962 chart plotter RayMarine wind indicator Simrad AP22 autopilot Simrad R135 rudder indicators KVH Trackvision 4G Satellite system with 4 independent receivers Richie 6" magnetic compass AC Line Voltage Monitors TV System - 5 LCD flat screen TVs with independent satellite control boxes Remote spot light
- Large walk-in laundry room with plenty of storage Miele full-sized side-by-side washer and dryer units
- 240v/110v/24v/12v systems 2 x 50 amp shore power connections aft (port and starboard) Bow 50 amp AC shore power cord connection Inverter - Mastervolt 4000 watts All accent lighting is indirect low-voltage type A/SEA-12 50 amp automatic shore current conditioner/transformer All lighting has dimmers 2 x Glendenning cable master retracting 100' shore power cords each Onan 21.5kw generator with remote control and monitor (514 hours) Onan 27.5kw generator with remote control and monitor (491 hours) House batteries - 24v- 6x 8D gel with separate charging system
- Dual stations - upper and lower - full instrumentation Full electronic engine parameter displays in engine room Independent 24v starting batteries with separate charger (all new 06/2009) Dual SeaPro Electric Fuel Priming (both engines) Hydraulic - Power assisted steering Stabilizers - NIAAD Solid State Stern Thruster - Side Power 15 HP Double bilge pumps - all wet bilges with high water alarms Bennet Trim Tab system Air compressor Aft maneuvering station side MTU/Sturdy electronic engine controls w/ emergency control backup system Engine block heaters Fuel conditioning system Oil changing system - main engines, generators and transmissions Bow Thruster - Side power 24HP, separate 24/48v batteries with charger Cruise Air tempered Water Chiller AC - 5 independent control stations Built-in central vacuum system Sea Recovery watermaker 600 gpd CO2 Monitors
- Freedom lift 1000 lbs. transom hydraulic tender lift platform Maxell Windlass - 200' HT chain - electric road counter Stern Docking lights Fresh water wash down - 24v Spare propellers Fordeck sun bathing pad Security system Hot/cold water shower aft deck Marquipt Davit on aft bridge deck 1000 lbs Electric stern handling winches - Lewmar Polished stainless steel anchor Seawater wash down 24v, 110v Built in vacuum system Kahlenberg air horns CO2 monitors
- Tender Management
- Marquipt 1000 lbs hydraulic davit on aft flybridge deck Freedom lift 1000 lbs (raise-lower) hydraulic dinghy lift platform with attached swim platform
- Recent Maintenance Data
- Maintenance - Engines: Oil change, all filters 756 hours Oil samples taken 9-14-2011 27kw Onan Generator - clear 21kw Onan Generator - clear MTU 12V12000 - Starboard - clear MTU 12V2000 - Port clear Maintenance - generators: oil change, all filters, impellors 27kw 489 hours and 21kw at 502 hours Maxwell windlass serviced and oil changed 9-14-2010 NIAAD Stabilizers serviced and oil changed 9-14-2010 Power steering fluid changed 9-14-2010
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht