- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very clean, classic Hatteras. Featuring a very spacious entertainment area abaft the helm station and wide side decks around the cabin top. The current owners have had her for over 20 years. She is always been in fresh water and has been in heated storage every winter. Her owners are very motivated and want her in a new home. Please call for an appontment to see this classic!
- 2 Burner Stove w/Fan Microwave Toaster Oven Full Size Refrigerator w/Freezer Vacuum Head Air Conditioning - Dual Zone Electric Heat Forward V-Berth Aft Master Suite Custom Blinds
- Radar Icom M-45 VHF Radio Autohelm Depth indicator Standard Hailer
- Deck Equipment
- Swim Platform w/Ladder Drop Curtain - 2011 Hardtop Shore Water Inlet Search Light Bow Pulpit Windlass Davits
- Mechanical & Engine
- Battery Charger Bilge Pumps -3 Generator Trim Tabs Holding Tank Hot Water Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here