- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Truly a one of a kind. Boat house kept year round, this classic Magnum 38 Sport underwent an extensive refit by the famed Mayea Boat Works in 1998/1999. In addition to interior updates, the cockpit was reconfigured to a center console; she was repowered with a pair of CAT 3208’s and custom teak throughout. Add in the Flag Blue hull and she will draw a crowd.
Shown by appointment only.
- Microwave Refrigerator Pressure water
- Master Stateroom
- Master Head
- Seperate shower Electric head
- Garmin 4212 display VHF Radio - Horizon Nova Auto Helm Tri-Data display
- Electrical System
- 30 Amp 5 Batteries w/ switches 20 Amp Battery charger
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge pumps - 3 Crash pumps Bennet Trim Tabs w/ indicators
- Aft Deck
- Transom Seat Custom Boarding rail Aft Facing Seats
- Custom Teak Trim
- Teak Toe Rails Teak trim on fore deck Windlass
- Flag Blue Hull Custom swim platform
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.