PRICE REDUCED $25,000!!
"Vanquish" is a beautiful, custom, one-of-a-kind sport fishing yacht with great ownership history. A classic 60's world class gentleman's yacht that has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by her owners and captain.
- Total Power: 480 Cruising Speed: 18 knots @ 2250 rpm Max Speed: 21 knots @ 2600 rpm
- PRICE REDUCED $25,000!! "Vanquish" is a beautiful, custom, one-of-a-kind sport fishing yacht with great ownership history. A classic 60's world class gentleman's yacht that has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by her owners and captain.
- Her warm and well appointed salon is perfect for entertaining or relaxing with a drink after a day of fishing. Two leather couches, port and starboard, with an antique nautical table make for comfortable seating and still leave open space in the salon. A Bose stereo, large flat screen satellite TV and antique weather station complete the salon.
- Beautiful woodwork surrounds the kitchen appliances. Underneath the counter top are the stove, cutting board, sink, (2) Sub Zero refrigeration units and ice maker. Ample dishware and pantry storage make this a functional and neat galley. She also sports a large pantry in the companionway offering abundant storage.
- Master Stateroom
- In the master stateroom features two double beds, TV and ample storage in hanging lockers and drawers. In the master head are a toilet, shower and wash basin.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom offers twin berths, port and starboard, with a wash basin. Also included is a TV and clothing storage.
- A commanding view from the bridge allows for comfortable navigation and great visibility when backing down on fish. The bridge also offers seating for guests and crew when underway. Updated Electronics : Raymarine autopilot Northstar chart plotter Furuno depth sounder/fish finder Furuno 36 mile radar Raymarine ST6001 Standard Horizon VHS Large Constellation compass Cummins electronic engine controls Helm accessories Cummins engine computers Engine hour meter Fire suppression control Engine sync
- Electrical System
- Phazor 16 kW diesel generator, new in 2005 50 amp 250 volt shore power Sentry 32 V/12 V battery charger (4) bilge pumps (5) Cruisair air conditioning units
- Engine Room
- Cummins 480 C-E electronic diesels, new in 2005 Halon fire suppression system Dual Racor fuel filters Perko water strainers Great engine room access
- Her giant sized cockpit features the original fighting chair, flanked by two sailfish chairs. Other features include 35' Rupp outriggers, a built-in cockpit freezer, plus an additional bait well has been installed. The cockpit has plenty of storage, including small drawers for all your gear, and raw water wash down to clean up after the action.
- 8-person offshore life raft
- Owner's personal fishing gear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jeff Rummel of Galati Yacht Sales, Tampa Bay at 239-691-8100 cell or 727-576-8336 or email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here Stock Number: BR3365-JR