- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 4000 Tiara Sovran (now badged as a 4300 Sovran) is in wonderful condition and awaits a new owner who wants to go cruising. She was delivered with the Volvo bow thruster, which was part of the factory Volvo IPS package. The vessel had Volvo install the joystick when it became available about 6 months after delivery and she performs like a new 4300, PLUS, she has a bow thruster!
The interior is beautiful teak and is in "as new" condition. She has a washer/dryer and a complete package of electronics including radar, GPS plotter and autopilot. Tiara's superior quality and Volvo's advanced engineering IPS drive system is simply a perfect combination.
Plan to see "Sea Breeze" before buying any other boat in this size and class!!
- Total Power: 370
- This 4000 Tiara Sovran (now badged as a 4300 Sovran) is in wonderful condition and awaits a new owner who wants to go cruising. She was delivered with the Volvo bow thruster, which was part of the factory Volvo IPS package. The vessel had Volvo install the joystick when it became available about 6 months after delivery and she performs like a new 4300, PLUS, she has a bow thruster! The interior is beautiful teak and is in "as new" condition. She has a washer/dryer and a complete package of electronics including radar, GPS plotter and autopilot. Tiara's superior quality and Volvo's advanced engineering IPS drive system is simply a perfect combination. Plan to see "Sea Breeze" before buying any other boat in this size and class!!
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole throughout Marine Air 12,000 BTU air conditioning Teak companionway with staircase entry Sharp 20" flat screen color TV Bose Lifestyle 18 AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo with speakers Standard L-shaped sofa in "silk" Ultraleather Dining table converts to a berth Spendide washer/dryer unit in end starboard cabinet Book rack aft of sofa Cabinets on aft bulkhead contain electrical panels Assorted throw pillows CO monitor/alarm DC lighting Smoke detector (2) 120v outlets
- Galley to Port
- Corian "Fossil" counter tops with 2 integral stainless steel sinks and hot/cold water fixture Upper and lower storage cabinets Recessed 2 burner ceramic cook top with Corian cover Panasonic microwave/convection oven Mr. Coffee coffee maker 120v Tundra 8.5 ft3 under counter refrigerator Stove top exhaust fan GFI protected 120v outlets Seakeeper rails along edge of upper Corian counter
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Teak access door from salon Centerline pedestal double bed with quilted bedspread and shams, storage drawer at base, lift-up feature accesses huge storage area with storage baskets Marine Air 6,000 BTU air conditioning Cedar lined storage locker Smoke detector Sharp Aquos 13" flat panel color TV Eye level storage cabinets, port and starboard Assorted throw pillows (2) DC reading lights 120v outlets CO monitor/alarm
- Master Head
- Entry from within Master Stateroom Avonite vanity counter top with glass "bowl" type sink Vacu flush MSD Mirror-front medicine cabinet Fixed position mirror Stall shower with glass door Avonite inlay flooring Exhaust fan Air conditioning vent DC lighting 120v duplex outlet
- Guest Stateroom Aft
- Twin berths with quilted bedspreads and shams Cedar lined hanging locker (2) 12v reading lights Storage cabinet in forward bulkhead AC/DC master distribution panel Sharp "Aquos" 13" flat panel color TV Marine Air 6,000 BTU air conditioning Assorted throw pillows 120v outlets CO monitor/alarm Smoke detector
- Guest Head
- Located in aft stateroom, doubles as "day head" Avonite counter top with glass "bowl" sink Medicine cabinet Storage under vanity Vacu flush MSD Fiberglass shower with shower curtain
- Factory installed Cool Helm air conditioning Volvo electronic throttle and gear lever controls 17" steering wheel with Volvo steering system Volvo BP900 bow thruster control Volvo "joystick" engine control Trim tab controls Volvo digital engine function gauge panel with fuel level and rudder indicator Sea Key system (location / tracking) Ritchie SS2200 compass ACR spot light control Factory supplied carpet for helm deck area Electric clock
- Helm Deck
- Cool Helm air conditioning, draws from salon unit Bench style helm seat with power adjustment Helm console to starboard, hinged for access Wet bar with Nova Kool refrigerator aft of helm seat Curved companion settee with table to port Centerline sliding door to cabin area Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with 6-disc changer, speakers and sub woofer Tiara composite hard top with (2) hatches, aft curtain (aft edge of hard top to transom) (3) windshield washers/wipers Bottom center windshield panel opens electrically for ventilation Courtesy lights Clarion stereo remote control at helm console Composite windshield frame
- Electrical System
- 12v DC system 110/220v AC systems Glendinning Cablemaster for 240v, 50 amp service 11.5 kW Onan generator in sound enclosure (115 hours) Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets, 65' cord Charles 100 amp charger Electrical panels in salon and guest stateroom Electrical bonding system House and engine battery banks with switches Battery parallel switch
- Mechanical Equipment
- Marine Air air conditioning Volvo bow thruster Macerator system on heads and holding tanks Oil change system, mains and generator 4 automatic bilge pumps Dual air horns
- Engine Room
- White urethane painted engine room Entire cockpit floor raises hydraulically to access engine room Acoustical and heat insulation 12v lighting Twin Volvo D6 diesel engines Generator (2) blowers Strainers on engine intakes 20 gallon water heater Automatic fire extinguisher system Racor fuel filters on mains and generator Marine Air compressors on rack Small access hatch in cockpit floor
- Wrap around lounge with table to port with sun pad conversion Engine room access hatch Engine floor raises for total engine room access Cockpit coaming bolsters Transom door to starboard Recessed cockpit shower, hot and cold Fresh and raw water wash downs Courtesy lights Dockside water connection
- Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor chute, roller assembly, all chain, chain stopper, plow anchor and Maxwell 800 windlass One piece welded 1¼" stainless steel bow/side rails Pulpit mounted ACR spot light with helm control (4) 12" stainless steel bow and stern cleats and (4) 10" mid ship cleats Raw water wash down in anchor locker (3) foredeck hatches with Ocean Air screens and covers Famous Tiara diamond patterned non-skid on all deck surfaces Foredeck sun pad with beverage holders
- Solid hand-laid fiberglass with white gelcoat over balsa-cored hull sides Transom mounted trim tabs Gelcoated bilge areas Transom storage area Port and starboard pop-up cleats Bronze seacocks on all thru-hull fittings Black boot stripe with gold accent Black bottom paint Navigation lights
- Transferrable Passport Premier Extended Marine Protection Plan with numerous upgrades - good through December 2011. (6) black dock lines (6) PFD's
- Owner's personal items, clothes and tools.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht