- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the Market is this 2000 28' Chaparral 280 SSi with Twin Mercruiser 5.7L Bravo III. Call today for an appointment for a full viewing of this boat.
- LOA: 28' Year: 2000 Mfg Length: 29'6" Mfg: Chaparral Beam: 9'3" Model: 280 SSi Draft: Max 2'11" Type: Bowrider Disp: 6,800 Hull Cnfg: Deep Vee
- Twin Mercruiser 5.7L Bravo III with 260 HP (Total 520 HP)
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Broad-beamed bowrider earns high marks for first-rate construction, comfortable layout, good all-around performance. Highlights include wraparound cockpit seating, full-featured galley with refrigerator, enclosed head compartment with a sink and opening port. Note bi-fold winddoors, hinged in-floor ski storage, stylish dash layout. Excellent fit and finish powered with T-5.7L Mercruiser with Bravo III this boat will get up and move with 40+ knot top speed.
- Key Features Include
- Standard Horizon VHF JVC AM/FM CD w/ Remote 40x4W Bimini Top Full Mooring Cover Tilt Steering 9 Cup holders Ritchie Compass Black Windlass Hummingbird Depth Finder Cockpit Table Shore Power w/ Battery Charger Vacuflush Head w/ Holding Tank & Sink Norcold Refrigerator 12v/120v 120v Cockpit Outlet Cockpit Sink
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht